Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? - TV/Movies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? (22383 Views)

MARVEL Or DC: Who Is Your Favorite Superhero And Why? / Which Movie Was Your Best MARVEL Or DC Movie? / MARVEL Or DC: Which Side Are You On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Ashley86400: 11:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
MobilityExpress:

Marvel movies right now are far better no doubt, but that’s as best as it gets. But as far as comics and animated cartoons are concerned, till today DC > Marvel. I grew up reading comics and watching loads of hardcore superhero cartoons, not the Tom & Jerry and Sponge Bob types for kids of today grin!

Let me explain something about Superman to you. In the comic world, Superman holds himself back and uses maybe like 10% of his capabilities when dealing with others in order not to indiscriminately kill anyone and anything in his way with impunity and nobody can bring him to justice. So he always plays cool and limits himself most of the time, always playing Mr Nice Goody-two-shoes. But when you witness the real power of Superman, he’s not just an extraordinary Superhero, he’s almost a god! He killed Darkseid, even Doomsday. In the alternate universe where Superman was evil, only Superman could defeat Superman, nobody else. Superman in his true self has virtually unlimited strength and power, genius intelligence with speed faster than the speed of light - only The Flash in his fastest prime (speed force) can outrun him. In the comic world, Superman bench pressed planets. Do you know the kind of power it takes to bench press one planet alone, talk less of “planets”. Superman lifted Mageddon, which is millions of times heavier than the sun. Another time they tested his strength and he lifted an object that weighed about 200 quintillion tons (= 200 billion billion tons) and he lifted it with only one hand grin. The evil Superman (aka Ultraman) lifted Book of pages alone, something the good Superman tried to lift and couldn’t. Equal strength, equal abilities but different attitudes, which further proves that Superman (good guy) always holds back. There was a time he got pissed and knocked WonderWoman unconscious with one punch only, the almighty Amazonian Princess grin . Even Batman always carries Kryptonite with him everywhere he goes just in case Superman ever goes rogue. And Batman is the ultimate standard in the Comicverse. If Batman is afraid of something, then everyone else had better be 1 million times more afraid of that thing grin because Rule #1 of the Comicverse “BATMAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT”. Rule #2, “The answer is always Batman” grin

This is the most famous quote from Superman:

“That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath [*Superman talking about Batman*]. None of my teammates will. Me [Superman talking about himself]? I've [Superman] got a different problem. I [Superman] feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am.” grin grin grin Now see the clip below to see a little glimpse of what happens when Superman doesn’t hold himself back :

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw

Dude, you are such a nerd. . . grin
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Ashley86400: 11:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
blingxx:

Deadshot - Deadpool... Marvel have been copying DC characters since 1939
Nah, not just Deadshot.
They merged Deathstroke and Deadshot together to create Deadpool. .
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by BlackManta(m): 11:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
francizy:

Rubbish!!! It seems you don't even know that the failure that DC is experiencing in the movie industry is the unrealistic nature of their useless characters.. No matter how strong a Marvel character is, there will still be some elements of reality attached to such a character to make watching such a character enjoyable. Young and old will enjoy Marvel but DC is meant for children who dwell in the fantasy world.

So DC movie characters has no element of reality?

Have you watched man of steel and BVS?

Henry Canvill's Superman is very unique and realistic.
They would have made a Superman that smiles everytime,beats bad guys and makes everyone happy.

But NO.

They made a superman that has feelings.
No matter how powerful he is , Man of Steel and BVS showed the human side of Superman.
He can be emotional.
He feels guilt.
He can be sad and withdrawn.
He feels the weight of responbility.
He is not a jolly good fellow that kicks butt.
He's an alien but he has the heart of man.

I have never seen a superman so realistic as Canvill's.

You may hate BVS and Man of Steel.
But the potrayal of the Superman character was perfect.

He is just like Tobey Maquire's Spiderman.
A realistic hero with feelings.

Not the one that one that kicks butt,smiles everytime and cracks jokes.

What about Batman.

The current Batman may not be like Christian Bale but he is realistic.
He is not just a guy that fights bad guys and saves the day.
He has the inner darkness.
He still carries the pain of his parent's death.
He has a dark side and in BVS he metes out brutality to criminals just to fill the void and ease the pain in his heart.

And You think he is useless and not realistic?

What about Wonder Woman?

A lady who has never been to man's world.
And when she finally goes over there, she sees the pain and darkness that plagues it and she learns that the world outside themiscyra is not perfect.
She is naive at first but she had to adapt to her new environment.
She meets Steve Trevor and he died, she had to deal with the loss of a loved one.
The movie has its ups and downs but the character is very good and realistic.

I dont really understand your definition of realistic.

DC characters may feel over powered to you but they have weakness and they all have a human heart that is not all bliss and rainbows.

1 Like

Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by TheNathan(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Marvel anytime anywhere anyseason tho suicide squad was great but wonder woman had poor effect in some scenes

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Cromagnon: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Papiikush:
Fück DC movies... Marvel all the way.

Marvel movies are comic relief. Movies like Deadpool, spiderman, Guardians of the Galaxy et all.. cheesy

I Deadass thought Flash was a marvel production lipsrsealed

Stop being a sadist all the time. Ease up and have fun. undecided

No new flash movie but yeah flash is their last character that may make sense
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by kingsass: 12:51am On Nov 27, 2017
DC wins in everything comics, animation, cartoon story line even their tv shows are better especially their story line the only thing that marvel wins at is their story. every DC villians are way stronger than the heros unlike the childish marvel

1 Like

Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Apollux(m): 6:19am On Nov 27, 2017
decepticos:
i guess u mean Sony not Fox, Fox owns much of the Xmen including Logan, Deadpool and Legion i guess thats why they (marvel) are pushing for a successful Marvel's The Inhumans. Sorry When you say Deadpool is an improvement to The Terminator (Deathstroke) i wonder how many fighting styles, or weapons Deadpool can use or handle, dude just keeps attacking with no strategy because he's immortal even a beserking Logan won't do that. To the live action movies asides the 2nd movie in the Nolan Dark Knight trilogy, MoS, BvS and WW DC's live action movies have been below par. Their animated movies on the other hand have been like nectar from heaven ref. Judas contract (Teen Titans), Justice league Dark. Marvel wins the live action movie part childish costume and all. Just in case you though marvels Xmen is an original idea, please google Doom patrol.
I want to add something weird if you can stomach anything related to Neil Gaiman, i.e American Gods, Vertigo's Sandman, Lucifer, and even Constantine et al. Then DC should not be so much of a problem, i think?!
Lol u brought up the doom patrol/xmen issue. Of course Marvel stole the concept of xmen from doom patrol.it was so glaring, even to the extent of both teams were led by a man on wheel chair. Marvel couldn't control themselves that they released xmen around the same time after doom patrol. Just like Deathstroke / deadpool. Marvel copied everything from DC, from powers, abilities to even the name(Slade Wilson/Wade Wilson). DC is always better than Marvel in comic characters and story lines. But their movies doesn't just cut it. I think it's time they adapt their comic stories directly to movies without changes juat like they did in the cartoons like Flashpoint paradox, Justice league War, Teen Titans Judas Contract.
I'm realing hoping they make a cartoon of kingdom Come story line. It's really going to hit it well. The graphic novel was well Recieved. Two other comic stories I hope can be made into cartoons are Batman hush and Riddler vs Joker.

2 Likes

Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by jamachi(m): 6:25am On Nov 27, 2017
I think every body has a right to his/her own opinion marvel movies do absolutely better at the box office cos of the characters in the marvel cinematic universe plus marvel strategic continuity and direction towards a big movie the would release soon called infinity war. The DC cinematic universe is filled with boring characters maybe (except batman).the rating of justice league by rotten tomatoes I think is unfair,but in terms of colourful exciting characters marvel always win (check out thanos dude is terrifying),DC characters lack colour and sometimes creativity
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by kodded(m): 7:46am On Nov 27, 2017
francizy:
Marvel dwarfs DC by far!!! As a matter of fact, if DC only ever did just dead pool and guardians of the galaxy, they'd still have outperformed DC's craps.

The only good movie from DC is suicide squad..
spiderman homecoming is one of the worst superhero movie ever undecided

1 Like

Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
kodded:

You're absolutely right.

Spiderman (made between late 1990s and early 2000s) remained my best ever superhero cartoon; not until around 2014 when DC released Dark Knight Rises (only part one of it tho).

Why Marvel has failed to live up to expectations in their spiderman movies is what I fail to understand. Not just the Home Coming, all Spiderman Movies were crap to me. Reason they kept moving from one character to another.

Nonetheless, Marvel dwarfs DC in superhero movies. Captain America, Avengers, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, Dead Pool, etc, remains the best ever!!!
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
BlackManta:

So DC movie characters has no element of reality?

Have you watched man of steel and BVS?

Henry Canvill's Superman is very unique and realistic.
They would have made a Superman that smiles everytime,beats bad guys and makes everyone happy.

But NO.

They made a superman that has feelings.
No matter how powerful he is , Man of Steel and BVS showed the human side of Superman.
He can be emotional.
He feels guilt.
He can be sad and withdrawn.
He feels the weight of responbility.
He is not a jolly good fellow that kicks butt.
He's an alien but he has the heart of man.

I have never seen a superman so realistic as Canvill's.

You may hate BVS and Man of Steel.
But the potrayal of the Superman character was perfect.

He is just like Tobey Maquire's Spiderman.
A realistic hero with feelings.

Not the one that one that kicks butt,smiles everytime and cracks jokes.

What about Batman.

The current Batman may not be like Christian Bale but he is realistic.
He is not just a guy that fights bad guys and saves the day.
He has the inner darkness.
He still carries the pain of his parent's death.
He has a dark side and in BVS he metes out brutality to criminals just to fill the void and ease the pain in his heart.

And You think he is useless and not realistic?

What about Wonder Woman?

A lady who has never been to man's world.
And when she finally goes over there, she sees the pain and darkness that plagues it and she learns that the world outside themiscyra is not perfect.
She is naive at first but she had to adapt to her new environment.
She meets Steve Trevor and he died, she had to deal with the loss of a loved one.
The movie has its ups and downs but the character is very good and realistic.

I dont really understand your definition of realistic.

DC characters may feel over powered to you but they have weakness and they all have a human heart that is not all bliss and rainbows.

Batman appears to be among the few realistic DC characters. Superman is just too strong to ever imagine. How can you make a character that can carry the whole world on his shoulders? shocked shocked

Man of Steel was a cool movie tho (forgot to mention that) and it is the only release about that character I've ever liked. Why do I like Man of Steel? Because the characters used as the antagonists were in all, stronger than the protagonist. So beating him up like a kid, made the whole thing interesting to watch.

All the same, Suicide Squad and Man of Steel remains the only two reasonable movies DC has made so far.

Wonder woman movie is crap to me.

To be frank with you, the characters I like in DC are Joker and that his girl (very unique and excellently designed character). They are crafty, yet funny. Batman is OK, he's just there..
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by francizy(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
MobilityExpress:

Marvel movies right now are far better no doubt, but that’s as best as it gets. But as far as comics and animated cartoons are concerned, till today DC > Marvel. I grew up reading comics and watching loads of hardcore superhero cartoons, not the Tom & Jerry and Sponge Bob types for kids of today grin!

Let me explain something about Superman to you. In the comic world, Superman holds himself back and uses maybe like 10% of his capabilities when dealing with others in order not to indiscriminately kill anyone and anything in his way with impunity and nobody can bring him to justice. So he always plays cool and limits himself most of the time, always playing Mr Nice Goody-two-shoes. But when you witness the real power of Superman, he’s not just an extraordinary Superhero, he’s almost a god! He killed Darkseid, even Doomsday. In the alternate universe where Superman was evil, only Superman could defeat Superman, nobody else. Superman in his true self has virtually unlimited strength and power, genius intelligence with speed faster than the speed of light - only The Flash in his fastest prime (speed force) can outrun him. In the comic world, Superman bench pressed planets. Do you know the kind of power it takes to bench press one planet alone, talk less of “planets”. Superman lifted Mageddon, which is millions of times heavier than the sun. Another time they tested his strength and he lifted an object that weighed about 200 quintillion tons (= 200 billion billion tons) and he lifted it with only one hand grin. The evil Superman (aka Ultraman) lifted Book of pages alone, something the good Superman tried to lift and couldn’t. Equal strength, equal abilities but different attitudes, which further proves that Superman (good guy) always holds back. There was a time he got pissed and knocked WonderWoman unconscious with one punch only, the almighty Amazonian Princess grin . Even Batman always carries Kryptonite with him everywhere he goes just in case Superman ever goes rogue. And Batman is the ultimate standard in the Comicverse. If Batman is afraid of something, then everyone else had better be 1 million times more afraid of that thing grin because Rule #1 of the Comicverse “BATMAN IS ALWAYS RIGHT”. Rule #2, “The answer is always Batman” grin

This is the most famous quote from Superman:

“That man won't quit as long as he can still draw a breath [*Superman talking about Batman*]. None of my teammates will. Me [Superman talking about himself]? I've [Superman] got a different problem. I [Superman] feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. Never allowing myself to lose control even for a moment, or someone could die. But you can take it, can't you, big man? What we have here is a rare opportunity for me to cut loose and show you just how powerful I really am.” grin grin grin Now see the clip below to see a little glimpse of what happens when Superman doesn’t hold himself back :

https://youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw

BlackManta, shey you can see why I so hate Superman? So unreasonable! How can a man bench press planets and you call that reasonable? Rubbish! I never liked Superman as a kid and I don't see myself ever liking such a weird and unrealistic character.
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by franklingud(m): 9:38am On Nov 27, 2017
BlackManta:

Sony owns Spiderman 1-3 and Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2.

Marvel owns Spideman Homecoming.
Spiderman homecoming, I never see this one oo!
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by mikkycyruz(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2017
MobilityExpress:

DC has the coolest and best superheroes. In fact, many of the Marvel heroes are imitations of DC: Tony Stark aka Iron Man is an imitation of Bruce Wayne aka Batman; Nova Corps is an imitation of Green Lantern Corps; Deadpool is an imitation of Deathstroke; Avengers is an imitation of Justice League; Hawkeye is a imitation of Green Arrow etc. Besides, there’s no single Marvel superhero that can defeat Superman. Superman will defeat all of them combined. DC comics superheroes are the greatest and best. Unfortunately their production movies suck, that’s all!

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET?

DR. STRANGE WOULD ERASE SUPERMAN SPIRIT SOUL AND BODY OUT OF HISTORY!
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by mikkycyruz(m): 9:52am On Nov 27, 2017
franklingud:
Spiderman homecoming, I never see this one oo!
Bros
Sony doesn't own anything oo
they were huge sponsors that's all
do you follow their comic vine at all?
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by babasolo(m): 10:36am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=bejeria101 post=62732575]

Na wa for you with the reviews it had? Guy pls stick to nollywood and leave the movies for us. Ah naija una wahala too much

opinions vary, and sorry i dont watch nollywood movies... For christ sake wonder woman is crap.
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by franklingud(m): 10:55am On Nov 27, 2017
mikkycyruz:

Bros

Sony doesn't own anything oo

they were huge sponsors that's all

do you follow their comic vine at all?
Bro Sony owns Spiderman 1-3.

Google it.

Well I don't actually follow those movies up.

Coz am a busy man you know.
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by kodded(m): 11:43am On Nov 27, 2017
francizy:

You're absolutely right.

Spiderman (made between late 1990s and early 2000s) remained my best ever superhero cartoon; not until around 2014 when DC released Dark Knight Rises (only part one of it tho).

Why Marvel has failed to live up to expectations in their spiderman movies is what I fail to understand. Not just the Home Coming, all Spiderman Movies were crap to me. Reason they kept moving from one character to another.

Nonetheless, Marvel dwarfs DC in superhero movies. Captain America, Avengers, Thor, Guardians of the Galaxy, Dead Pool, etc, remains the best ever!!!
the moment marvel brought technology to spiderman, killed spiderman, imagine spiderman relying on a piece of toy to shoot his web sad

nevertheless marvel dwarf DC in movies, Catwoman and wonder woman movies is really boring, in fact the whole of dc movies are extremely boring, imagine Superman vs batman fight, one will expect a kind of legendary battle that will live in our memories for decades but at last the fight was nothing to write home about, not to talk about other dc movies like green lantern ....puke

I hope this justice league will be different sad
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by quickly: 6:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
kodded:

maybe u watched pirated version. if u watch original version u cant be saying that
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by kodded(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2017
quickly:

maybe u watched pirated version. if u watch original version u cant be saying that
spiderman suppose to be natural and believe in his physical strength

but this idiot rely too much on technology

spiderman 1, 2, 3 still remain the best

the Antagonist is not even evil, he's just minding his business doing some illegal stuff and hate killing in fact he does not kill, am still wondering what made him a bad guy
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by MhizterBharnei1(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
Kingsley121:
I’m a subscriber to a TV/movies bbm channel and lately I’ve been seeing the hype about The newly released 2017 “Justice league” (DC Movie). Even If I haven’t seen the movie though, but I felt no adrenaline rush seeing, BVS (Batman vs Superman), Suicide Squad or even the much publicized Wonder Woman. Recent reviews from my DC Fan boys are of the opinion that Zack Snyder directed scenes would have made the movie a whole lot better, but that’s consolation talk for money gone down the drain.
With an estimated $300 million dollars for the movie, the best it could do was rake in at least half of the money spent on film production, but no, it raked in a meagre $95 million dollars on its first week. Maybe Rotten tomatoes ranking of 41% was a deciding factor for movie maniacs too.
Dc’s publicity and hype about its movies are unparalleled, but I’d stick with Marvel anytime anyday.
“Thor Ragnarok” is out and it has already raked in More than half of its estimated budget in its first week and I’ll be damned if it doesn’t cross the $1 billion dollar mark before the year runs out.
And for those that don’t know Dc movies or Marvel Movies, Here are some of their productions

Marvel Movies
Captain America (Winter Soldier, Civil war etc)
Marvel Avengers
Guardians of the Galaxy
Doctor Strange
Deadpool
Thor
Thor Ragnarok
X men
Iron Man
The Incredible Hulk etc

Now for Dc Movies
Justice League
Suicide squad
Wonder Woman
BVS
The dark knight rises
Man of steel
Cat woman
Superman Returns etc

So, my esteemed readers, would u rather go for a Dc movie or a Marvel movie?

Your comments and opinions are Welcomed

Source:http://lionsforum.com.ng/tvmovies/dc-movies-are-over-hyped/

I beg to differ like, justice league has made over $481 million at the box office already.... It also has an 8.1 rating from imdb..... Why didn't u mention that?
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by XtephenXL(m): 9:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
mikkycyruz:

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET?

superman can't be erased from reality bro
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by iamprofessork: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
I'll say 50% marvel 50% DC.. I just dey manage both.. I was really disappointed at DC's latest man of steel..
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by iamprofessork: 11:02am On Nov 28, 2017
I'll say 50% marvel 50% DC.. I just dey manage both.. I was really disappointed with DC's latest man of steel..
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 28, 2017
Team DC... Who marvel epp??

Especially that civil war, it was shitty...
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Hanabian: 8:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
BlackManta:

Dont mind them.
They are also shouting Spiderman and Deadpool.

Deadpool is a marvel character from the comic but the movie was not produced by marvel.
It is not a marvel movie, it belongs to Fox (21st Century Fox).

Xmen movies are not in marvel movies franchise.
It was produced by Fox.
Marvel only produced the comic but they have nothing to do with the movie.

Spiderman.
The first Spiderman 1-3 is not marvel.
It was produced by Sony.
The second Spiderman Amazing Spiderman 1 and 2 is not a marvel movie.
It belongs to Sony.

The only spiderman movie produced by marvel was this year's Homecoming and it's not better Sony's Spiderman 1-3.

And OP is talking about movie not comic.
Please continue enlightening them bro!
Kudo's jare!
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Hanabian: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
quickly:

As a Spiderman movie fan, Spiderman homecoming is the worst Spiderman movie ever made... Tell yourself the truth and stop being naive.
Is there any interesting thing that even happened in the story?
I mean the movie was so crappy, they had to recreate a scene from the actual Spiderman first movie!!!
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Hanabian: 8:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dreamswayne:
Team DC... Who marvel epp??

Especially that civil war, it was shitty...
The movie was cool, but without a collateral damage( death of one the characters at least), the movie name does not depict the act!
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Emary(f): 10:09am On Nov 29, 2017
DC definitely rules the small screen. Just watch the latest cross over series 'Crisis on Earth X', a 4 part combo of Super girl, Arrow, The Flash and Legends of tomorrow. Awesome. Marvel is trying with Runaways and Inhumans but DC is certainly better.

When it comes to movies though, it's more 50-50.
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Sultan5(m): 2:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Emary:
DC definitely rules the small screen. Just watch the latest cross over series 'Crisis on Earth X', a 4 part combo of Super girl, Arrow, The Flash and Legends of tomorrow. Awesome. Marvel is trying with Runaways and Inhumans but DC is certainly better.

When it comes to movies though, it's more 50-50.

Ma'am sorry but have you watched the punisher? Daredevil or even Jessica Jones? How about Agents of shield? DC doesn't rule shit in the small screen, only the flash n Gotham are really doing it for me.
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Sultan5(m): 2:20pm On Nov 29, 2017
mikkycyruz:

WILL YOU KEEP QUIET?

You have a point has Dr. Strange has a nack of defeating villains that are way stronger than him.
Re: Marvel Or DC Movies, Which Do You Prefer? by Sultan5(m): 2:22pm On Nov 29, 2017
Hanabian:

As a Spiderman movie fan, Spiderman homecoming is the worst Spiderman movie ever made... Tell yourself the truth and stop being naive.
Is there any interesting thing that even happened in the story?
I mean the movie was so crappy, they had to recreate a scene from the actual Spiderman first movie!!!

Reading this, I felt you were being too harsh but on the other hand you just said the truth!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Isn't NTA Showing 'A.M EXPRESS' Again? / Vacancy / Big Brother Africa Made N7billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.