Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,173 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x (982 Views)

Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire / Never Try Doggystyle With A Bald Girl / Five Reasons Why Men Should Marry A Lady That Loves Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
And the act seems to be growing, because in spite of the society’s stance on it and how much it has been condemned by some medical experts, a report by the Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, under the United States Department of Health and Human Services, shows that 44 per cent of men and 36 per cent of women have had anal sex at least once in their lifetime.

Apart from those who tried it once in a lifetime, a report by WebMD, an American corporation that reports news and information pertaining to human health and well being, found in 2015 that as many as five to 10 per cent of sexually active women engage in receptive anal sex.

Notably, apart from consenting heterosexual adults and homosexuals, it has been observed that some of those who also practise it are young men and women lured into it based on money, while some children; young boys and girls, have been or are being sexually abused by older men.

Regardless, given that some have already embraced this backdoor action, it is however instructive to note that there are serious health risks attached to anal sex, and some of these include:

Severe physical pains: One of the many adverse effects of anal sex is that it could cause serious physical pain, as the penile penetration could tear the tissue inside the woman’s anus, while the man could also feel some pain on his penis...

Continue reading here: http://nigerianslifestyle..com.ng/2017/11/guys-five-reasons-you-should-never-try.html?m=1
Re: Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x by ChopBellefull(m): 5:29pm On Nov 25, 2017
Coz yaansh z for shitting nt for forkin
Re: Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 25, 2017
Even a gun to my head won't make me do it.
Re: Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x by greencard: 6:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
acme6:
Even a gun to my head won't make me do it.
if I'm getting you right, you are not denying that you don't do, the thing is, you just don't do an@l abi? wink
Ok halfhad.
Re: Guys, Five Reasons You Should Never Try Anal S*x by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 25, 2017
All I have to say is

(1) (Reply)

“i Don’t Know What Came Over Me” - Father Makes Love With His Three Daughters / 5 Things Guys Should Do Differently In Relationships This Year ( Counter Thread) / What Could Be Wrong With Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.