Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,074 members, 7,842,059 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (43560 Views)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by lenghtinny(m): 10:23pm On Nov 25, 2017
For naija, the definition of science and technology is Yahoo Yahoo angry
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:31pm On Nov 25, 2017
y can't u guys leave pastor Chris alone or did dey tell u d sch. is free.u guys always critizing others and fail in ur own endeavor. even if pastor Chris build d biggest university in Nigeria, u guys will be d first to attack . u left govt and started attacking individual cos dey are successful. I remember when pastor Chris gave a state owned university ekpoma 1billion ,d then governor oshomolo diverted the money and used it to build his own private university at iyamoh close to AAU. and nobody said anything. he build standard Lt and hostels were Adams failed us. y d hate Chris's has touched so many lives and he even has a foundation. I hope most people have not heard of this. blame ur governor,senators and president were is the Paris club redound today
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by martineverest(m): 10:33pm On Nov 25, 2017
Nice one from my Edo brother

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2017
Darkseid:
Something that electrical engineering students don't get to learn from their year one to year five. Nigeria sucks.
and u are blaming a pastor, don't worry pastor Chris will give nig 24hr power supply next year. he promised to do it if only u pay ur tax not tithe. and d light will be connected to all southern Christians leaving the north and muslims, some western States will also enjoy d steady power supply.Lagos, ondo and Ogun only
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 25, 2017
whoever wrote that facebook post is sick in the head. see him spewing hateful comments and insult against pastors and yet criticizing people who do same, what hypocrisy
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by cuedish: 10:40pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jesse01:
he's a Nigeria pastor,so d pastors who are in Nigeria y can't dey do d xame?

Nigerian pastors are bent on brainwashing Nigerian youths .....plenty of our youth don't have a mind of their own.

2 Likes

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by cuedish: 10:42pm On Nov 25, 2017
orisa37:
No market for this in Nigeria.

You cannot struggle to code and at the same time deal with generator nice and stress . grin
Naija for show.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:45pm On Nov 25, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297768857395896&id=158338594672257
you know nothing about Christianity so shut up

One advice: stop mentioning the names of men of God to prove lame and cheap points

You and your entire family can turn to robot if you will.
Stop dragging another man's calling into it

We will all give account one day
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by derecho(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
Thank God for Sunday Adelaja.A true Christian doesn't compare himself with others.As this is foo.lishness.

Christ is our focus.

Just Preach Christ and run your race.

All those write up just lost the main message which should glorify God.

We have spent days talking about sheeples and trivialities. Can't we leave this nonsense? Is that the message of the cross?When did abusing and condemning become the Gospel? Is this why Christ died?Writing epistles to condemn pastors isn't evangelism. We aren't changing anyone by insulting them.

The Word of God is quick and powerful and sharper than any two-edged sword...Bros,the Gospel is the power of God unto salvation. I had been foo.lish in the past thinking that by insulting and speaking sense into people that they will change. But,you'll only produce people whose confidence isn't in the Word but on human reasoning. Paul the apostle had the challenge too before focused of the preaching of the Cross..

Can't type much.But let it be clear,Free the sheeple nonsense is not God's idea ,it is a drive to rebellion and using your senses.

Just take 5mins,if you are a child of God, ask God, how do I handle this matter.Let's be careful, even Jesus won't do a thing His Father never approved.Anybody can abuse a pastor but not a child of God. Anybody can rejoice in iniquity but not a heaven bound believer.

I pray our words won't stand against us in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Bonapart(m): 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2017
osazsky:
y can't u guys leave pastor Chris alone or did dey tell u d sch. is free.u guys always critizing others and fail in ur own endeavor. even if pastor Chris build d biggest university in Nigeria, u guys will be d first to attack . u left govt and started attacking individual cos dey are successful. I remember when pastor Chris gave a state owned university ekpoma 1billion ,d then governor oshomolo diverted the money and used it to build his own private university at iyamoh close to AAU. and nobody said anything. he build standard Lt and hostels were Adams failed us. y d hate Chris's has touched so many lives and he even has a foundation. I hope most people have not heard of this. blame ur governor,senators and president were is the Paris club redound today
their crusade against the CHURCH will fail

They will all go down
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by osazsky(m): 10:50pm On Nov 25, 2017
in 2003 I fell sick and almost died cos I took fake fancida, I was admitted at central hospital and tru out my 3 weeks stay I never saw light, I saw 3 people die due to d fact that there was no oxygen and some on life support also died I can never forget my experience in that morgue they call central hospital. ..at sapele road. am sure Nigerians are waiting for pastor Chris to come and fix the health sector because he recently acquired a jet , fools u left the main object and u are going after its shadow. foolish Muslim bent on Islamizing Nigeria failed nation spits. am not a member of Christ embassy but d truth must be told I love listening to his messages . I represent st Joseph chosen church of god. but pastor Chris messages has really helped my spiritual life and put me on a moral path. thks Chris I love u
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by stonemasonn: 10:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
osazsky:
in 2003 I fell sick and almost died cos I took fake fancida, I was admitted at central hospital and tru out my 3 weeks stay I never saw light, I saw 3 people die due to d fact that there was no oxygen and some on life support also died I can never forget my experience in that morgue they call central hospital. ..at sapele road. am sure Nigerians are waiting for pastor Chris to come and fix the health sector because he recently acquired a jet , fools u left the main object and u are going after its shadow. foolish Muslim bent on Islamizing Nigeria failed nation spits
Two wrongs does not make anything right. Both the pastors and the Nigerian government are wrong.

If the money accumulated by all these big pastors is re-circulated to Christians, Nigerian Christians will prosper and the Church will prosper more.

If the money stolen by all these big politicians is used to develop Nigeria, Nigerians will prosper and the Country will prosper more.

Hope you get my logic..

Money is meant to be circulated to many not accumulated by one, else there won't be prosperity.

Only the pastors prosper in prosperity churches.

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:00pm On Nov 25, 2017
stonemasonn:
Two wrongs does not make anything right. Both the pastors and the Nigerian government are wrong.

If the money accumulated by all these big pastors is re-circulated to Christians, Nigerian Christians will prosper and the Church will prosper more.

If the money stolen by all these big politicians is used to develop Nigeria, Nigerians will prosper and the Country will prosper more.
y must it b pastors don't dey collect offerings in mosque? abi dem dey use their own make bombs . leave pastors alone face ur life
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:03pm On Nov 25, 2017
stonemasonn:

Hope you get my logic..

Money is meant to be circulated to many not accumulated by one, else there won't be prosperity.

Only the pastors prosper in prosperity churches.
lie come miracle assembly for Benin make u see guy wey get cars dat have not been released am sure u are in Ibadan were rentage for 3 bed room flat na 6k. and d pastor there also raise money for d poor and widow
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by stonemasonn: 11:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
osazsky:
y must it b pastors don't dey collect offerings in mosque? abi dem dey use their own make bombs . leave pastors alone face ur life
I'm referring to the church and Christians not the mosque or Muslims.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
stonemasonn:
I'm referring to the church and Christians not the mosque or Muslims.
u want a pastor to fix all Nigerian roads so that Muslim will drive on it free of charge and carry their deadly attack on innocent children . we can't fix roads for Muslim. am referring to the mosque and muslims
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by osazsky(m): 11:16pm On Nov 25, 2017
even if pastor Chris wants to help or do anything he should help only his members or Christians cos dey pay tithe and offering to him. u can't pay tax to Nigeria govt. and expect the america govt. to provide Nigeria citizens with free education, good roads,security,water supply, shelter, 24hr power supply. its not done any were except its an investment.that is, all Nigerians will pay monies to the america govt every day for flying d road. that is life for u
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2017
Jesse01:
Our mentality changes once we are out of Nigeria.
We see things in a different way.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by brojoshua: 11:41pm On Nov 25, 2017
Almost all Nigerians pastors are false. They are hypocrites, mockers and children of Satan but are deceiving people to be children of God. They don't know our God and are not children of our own God but are only slaves in the house who shall not abide in the house forever but shall have their portion in the blackness of darkness forever and ever then when the Lord Jesus Christ comes back. They are schemers and shrewd business men who sit on many different waters of their own and swept the little sands from may rocks /poor and sit on their money. They speak lies by demons and woes unto all these false pastors in Nigeria ( and indeed in all the world ) from the greatest of them to the least of them but blessed are all the true ministers of God and all true christains in the world, who call on the Lord in faith and truth or out true heart.
And as the judgment of the false pastors will be so also those who believe in their gods or god and follow and hear them.
But I wander what kind of people are expecting any good from the false pastors except that which they do in hypocrisy to deceive the simple. The children of God know by God that bad tree doesn't produce good seed. Are the false pastors not doing the deeds of Satan their and also twisting the scriptures to backup their lies.

2 Likes

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Offpoint: 11:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
doctorkush:
i remember growing up probably 8-11yrs old, I built my own personal antenna for my TV when my parent disconnected my room from the main source. I remembered using magnet, and scraps of a faulty radio. my self built antenna could tap into other source and into our neighbors VHS.

while growing up, I built my own toy cars from scraps and constructed my reading lamp. made my own air disinfectant and many more.

but I eventually was frustrated out of this path by our economy and studying in this god forsaken country. now I can't even assemble batteries to keep a lamp working.

only if my parents discovered earlier and I was shipped out of this country but they are too busy. now all I do all day is sit back, relax and wait for one mumu to crawl in sick with complaint after taking lots of herbs

just thinking out loud.
gringrin Nigeria as a country is a dream killer...
I was just like you... now I sat everyday on a goddamned front desk attending to frustrated (Nigerians) customers with silly complains
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by slick1(m): 11:58pm On Nov 25, 2017
God go punish ur papa for quoting Chris Oyakhilome. Thunder dat will fire ur generations unborn will be worse than earthquake and tsunami put together. The poverty ur ancestors suffered down to ur generation and generations unborn too was caused by oyakhilome right?
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 12:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Adeboye or Oyedepo would have another Private jet!

The Nigerian still deserves Kudos.

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by mildflame: 1:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Adieza:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=297768857395896&id=158338594672257

Meanwhile Pastor OYEDEPO daughter is bizy teaching MAGIC n SORCERY

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by mildflame: 1:05am On Nov 26, 2017
slick1:
God go punish ur papa for quoting Chris Oyakhilome. Thunder dat will fire ur generations unborn will be worse than earthquake and tsunami put together. The poverty ur ancestors suffered down to ur generation and generations unborn too was caused by oyakhilome right?

CHRIS OYAKHILOME the SUPER THIEF the Ogboni Champion, the man wey divorce a woman come go de 4k other women n men...THUNDER fire d USELESS Agent of SATAN

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by sonety2k(m): 1:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Nice Innovation
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 2:20am On Nov 26, 2017
doctorkush:
i remember growing up probably 8-11yrs old, I built my own personal antenna for my TV when my parent disconnected my room from the main source. I remembered using magnet, and scraps of a faulty radio. my self built antenna could tap into other source and into our neighbors VHS.

while growing up, I built my own toy cars from scraps and constructed my reading lamp. made my own air disinfectant and many more.

but I eventually was frustrated out of this path by our economy and studying in this god forsaken country. now I can't even assemble batteries to keep a lamp working.

only if my parents discovered earlier and I was shipped out of this country but they are too busy. now all I do all day is sit back, relax and wait for one mumu to crawl in sick with complaint after taking lots of herbs

just thinking out loud.

this sounds sad but you can help your own children better through the lessons you learnt from this story
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Aragon: 2:29am On Nov 26, 2017
I saw Nigerians who could barely afford 3 square Meals Arguing with this same Dr Sunday Adelaija (Live Video) where he was Teaching that Tithes is not for Church or Pastors but to take care of the Needy. He adviced people to use their Tithe Money to feed people, Help pay Hospital Bills etc, but some Nigerians were arguing with him.... So make una continue to enjoy Nigeria untill una wake up Jare!
#FreeTheSheeple

3 Likes

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:13am On Nov 26, 2017
Jesse01:
They wont do it. It's only buying private jets with their members tithe and offering they all know how to do

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by aprilwise(m): 3:20am On Nov 26, 2017
I know the pastor I have read one of his books. Money can't make u rich. Grab a copy
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by MASTERMIND04(m): 3:24am On Nov 26, 2017
Aragon:
I saw Nigerians who could barely afford 3 square Meals Arguing with this same Dr Sunday Adelaija (Live Video) where he was Teaching that Tithes is not for Church or Pastors but to take care of the Needy. He adviced people to use their Tithe Money to feed people, Help pay Hospital Bills etc, but some Nigerians were arguing with him.... So make una continue to enjoy Nigeria untill una wake up Jare!
#FreeTheSheeple
My brother i dont know when some people will start using their brain. U can imagine somoene who cant afford 3 square meals to give the little he has to a man who is already rich.
It is well.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Aragon: 3:32am On Nov 26, 2017
MASTERMIND04:

My brother i dont know when some people will start using their brain. U can imagine somoene who cant afford 3 square meals to give the little he has to a man who is already rich.
It is well.
grin grin grin

I am telling you and these same people will be flooding ur DM on Instagram with horror stories about how they are starving to Death.. Why not go to ur god-pastor thgat u give ur last dime to? Oh! they wont listen to us.... ehen! but na for my body una dey get power...everyone of them have a deep agonizing story

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.