Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,002 members, 7,841,844 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) (43558 Views)

Pastor Enenche Gives Nigerian Flag To Peter Obi, Others. { Photos & Video} / Juju Scare In Umuahia As Residents Wake Up To Mini Coffin, Others (PHOTOS) / Leke Adeboye: 'RCCG Is A Threat To Islam In Nigeria' - Pastor Adeboye's Son Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by clifftop: 4:59am On Nov 26, 2017
God catches you today for that Pastor Oyakilome you mentioned. Stop saying what you do not know and be careful .Do you know how much pastor oyakilomeh spent on the likes of Nath Basset, frank Edward,snachi,Tim praise......his music school brought them out trained them free and still sponsor their albums free before you know them

Are you aware that past oyakilome once gave Ekpoma 1billion naira built hostels for them
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by matrixme(m): 5:52am On Nov 26, 2017
doctorkush:
i remember growing up probably 8-11yrs old, I built my own personal antenna for my TV when my parent disconnected my room from the main source. I remembered using magnet, and scraps of a faulty radio. my self built antenna could tap into other source and into our neighbors VHS.

while growing up, I built my own toy cars from scraps and constructed my reading lamp. made my own air disinfectant and many more.

but I eventually was frustrated out of this path by our economy and studying in this god forsaken country. now I can't even assemble batteries to keep a lamp working.

only if my parents discovered earlier and I was shipped out of this country but they are too busy. now all I do all day is sit back, relax and wait for one mumu to crawl in sick with complaint after taking lots of herbs

just thinking out loud.
You can still task that brain to make a free unlimited internet access and make alot of money, you know
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by JesusIgot(m): 6:19am On Nov 26, 2017
doctorkush:
i remember growing up probably 8-11yrs old, I built my own personal antenna for my TV when my parent disconnected my room from the main source. I remembered using magnet, and scraps of a faulty radio. my self built antenna could tap into other source and into our neighbors VHS.

while growing up, I built my own toy cars from scraps and constructed my reading lamp. made my own air disinfectant and many more.

but I eventually was frustrated out of this path by our economy and studying in this god forsaken country. now I can't even assemble batteries to keep a lamp working.

only if my parents discovered earlier and I was shipped out of this country but they are too busy. now all I do all day is sit back, relax and wait for one mumu to crawl in sick with complaint after taking lots of herbs

just thinking out loud.

Sad. My two elder brothers was like that. They was great creativity and good. But now them are not doing anything after their graduated cos of bad economy
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Turbocharged: 6:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Thus is just a covert attack on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. If they have more than 3000 of such schools in Ukraine, the people heading them no get name and address, so we can see for ourselves?

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 6:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Bonapart:
you know nothing about Christianity so shut up

One advice: stop mentioning the names of men of God to prove lame and cheap points

You and your entire family can turn to robot if you will.
Stop dragging another man's calling into it

We will all give account one day

Noooo, your man of god will give account for you and carry you to heaven. Is that not what you're paying him tithe for?

Do not think every Christian is like you, some of us worship God while you worship your men of god.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2017
Turbocharged:
Thus is just a covert attack on Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. If they have more than 3000 of such schools in Ukraine, the people heading them no get name and address, so we can see for ourselves?

So if they give you the sponsors address, you will travel to the country and visit the house to confirm for yourself? Chai...some Nigerians will not kill person.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 6:55am On Nov 26, 2017
clifftop:
God catches you today for that Pastor Oyakilome you mentioned. Stop saying what you do not know and be careful .Do you know how much pastor oyakilomeh spent on the likes of Nath Basset, frank Edward,snachi,Tim praise......his music school brought them out trained them free and still sponsor their albums free before you know them

Are you aware that past oyakilome once gave Ekpoma 1billion naira built hostels for them

Sign of a brainwashed sheepie. What has happened to those devoted Christians that have spoken against the scams that some big churches and so called men of god run? Are they dead??

Its only people like you that have brainwashed to think that without paying tithe then you will be unsuccessful and unhappy in life.

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:06am On Nov 26, 2017
Name of the school pls
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Next2Bezee:

So if they give you the sponsors address, you will travel to the country and visit the house to confirm for yourself? Chai...some Nigerians will not kill person.
It will actually show that the information is true, plus who knows, it could be a big opportunity for Nigerians planning to migrate to Ukraine, so don't kill yourself, it's simple stuff.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by kiddapunk: 7:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Jesse01:
he's a Nigeria pastor,so d pastors who are in Nigeria y can't dey do d xame?
why didn't he come an do it in Nigeria? Since you want other pastors who are tech illitrates to teach you tech
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by heysquare(m): 7:24am On Nov 26, 2017
doctorkush:

just thinking out loud.
rmmber dat graves r meant for dead ppl and forsaken country meant for forsaken ppl! God doesn't make mistake. He put u whr u belongs. whatever name we call our country wil definitely reflects in our life as well: call ur country forsaken u r forsaken and call her a blessed country u r blessed
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by heysquare(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2017
lilfreezy:
I love this but sadly we seem to be losing our best brains to European countries, I mean people who have what it take to transform Nigeria to what she should be. Our leaders are hell bent on destroying this country by looking it dry but na thunder go fire all of them angry
but we've not lost d like of Oyedepo n co to European countries! they r pastors too
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:39am On Nov 26, 2017
doctorkush:

while growing up, I built my own toy cars from scraps and constructed my reading lamp. made my own air disinfectant and many more.guy.ur epistle made me cry.I remembered myself. Wat I use to be then that I never be now.many things I can do but can't do.if I ever reincarnate. Not in a nation structured like this

just thinking out loud.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:41am On Nov 26, 2017
heysquare:

but we've not lost d like of Oyedepo n co to European countries! they r pastors too
cos we avnt lost such scammers that's why its this bad

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Nobody: 7:44am On Nov 26, 2017
I don't see how this topic put either food or money on my table.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:45am On Nov 26, 2017
clifftop:
God catches you today for that Pastor Oyakilome you mentioned. Stop saying what you do not know and be careful .Do you know how much pastor oyakilomeh spent on the likes of Nath Basset, frank Edward,snachi,Tim praise......his music school brought them out trained them free and still sponsor their albums free before you know .them

.Fool.oyakhilome opened a music school.where he makes money.which music school did.psqure.timaya.rkelly.flavour etc go bf becoming stars

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by blingxx(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
prettyboi1989:
whoever wrote that facebook post is sick in the head. see him spewing hateful comments and insult against pastors and yet criticizing people who do same, what hypocrisy

Don't be naive... No one is criticizing anyone this time
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Tinalex(f): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2017
I keep saying it...the key to a better Nigeria is in the church n mosques...if all these clerics stop brainwashing their congregations n make them see the truth trust me the mode through which revolution will arise in Naija ehnn you won't believe it, but if this occur money will not enter their pockets. The funniest thing instead of some peeps to open their eyes all they rant is " its between pastors n God", " touch not my anointed" blah blah blah. God will not come down n do what we ought to do for ourselves. Happy Sunday y'all
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by newsfromwomen: 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
may be some companies in Ukraine is investing in the school
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 9:28am On Nov 26, 2017
SenorFax:

It will actually show that the information is true, plus who knows, it could be a big opportunity for Nigerians planning to migrate to Ukraine, so don't kill yourself, it's simple stuff.

So only when you know their house address that you'll believe it's true? Hian!

What opportunity does it provide Nigerians migrating to Ukraine please? Will they all go now to the sponsors house? undecided
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by akon4u: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2017
stubborn man
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:49am On Nov 26, 2017
Lack of power will kill ur talent in Nigeria. It's just like we hv no better sch here. Strike here n there. Cult war here n there... GOD HLP NAIJA AMEN
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
Our Nigerian leaders(political n religious ) will call any new technology a sign of end time (666), it takes more than 4eva 4 dem 2 accept d fact

1 Like

Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by orisa37: 12:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
Then the Government will stay on the Road to collect Tolls.
Nafdac, Frsc, Vios, Kaduna Kastalea etc will start impeding your movements with their illegal charges and taxes to stall economic progress.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by orisa37: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
They have ruined Pure Water biz with recession.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by OtemSapien: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
slick1:
God go punish ur papa for quoting Chris Oyakhilome. Thunder dat will fire ur generations unborn will be worse than earthquake and tsunami put together. The poverty ur ancestors suffered down to ur generation and generations unborn too was caused by oyakhilome right?
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by SenorFax(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Next2Bezee:

So only when you know their house address that you'll believe it's true? Hian!

What opportunity does it provide Nigerians migrating to Ukraine please? Will they all go now to the sponsors house? undecided
Read again, did he asked for house address?? The institution address preferably, and names to trace them with.

Institutions with Nigerian sponsor are easily assessed than others with racist sponsors.

We are in information age bro, flow with it.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by boss01: 3:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
orisa37:
No market for this in Nigeria.
confam
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by joyjacob002(f): 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
osazsky:
y can't u guys leave pastor Chris alone or did dey tell u d sch. is free.u guys always critizing others and fail in ur own endeavor. even if pastor Chris build d biggest university in Nigeria, u guys will be d first to attack . u left govt and started attacking individual cos dey are successful. I remember when pastor Chris gave a state owned university ekpoma 1billion ,d then governor oshomolo diverted the money and used it to build his own private university at iyamoh close to AAU. and nobody said anything. he build standard Lt and hostels were Adams failed us. y d hate Chris's has touched so many lives and he even has a foundation. I hope most people have not heard of this. blame ur governor,senators and president were is the Paris club redound today
don't mind dem, dey will pretend not 2 knw abt d gud deeds he did. Dey don't even leave judgement 4 God aqain...
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by Next2Bezee(m): 7:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
SenorFax:

Read again, did he asked for house address?? The institution address preferably, and names to trace them with.

Institutions with Nigerian sponsor are easily assessed than others with racist sponsors.

We are in information age bro, flow with it.

Turbocharged:

You can see how you're trying to defend something you didn't even read.
Re: Human Robotic School Built In Ukraine By A Nigeria Pastor & Others (Photos) by lookingfly: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just the type of education we need in this country and not the overated grades inclined curriculum we have in Nigeria. Even some of our university students can't boast of what those kids are doing because everything is based on the grades you have in the university.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Bishop David Oyedepo And His Wife, Faith / How God Saved Me From The Hands Of Bandits On My Way To Abuja / Sri Lanka Easter Bombings In Churches And Hotels: Mass Casualties Recorded

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.