Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa (858 Views)

The Best & Funniest Moments Of Banky W & Adesua Etomi's White Wedding (Video) / Hilarious Drawing Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi (Photo) / Tunde Demuren, Ebuka And Wife Jet Out To Capetown Ahead Of Banky W's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa by Kyliegame: 6:13pm On Nov 25, 2017
Here is the full look of what went down at Banky Wellington And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding Ceremony which held in Capetown, South Africa.

A Lot celebrities like Wizkid, Skales, AY, Ebuka, Toolzo were on ground to witness the grand occasion. Happy married life to Banky W and Adesua Etomi #BAAD2017 #TheFinals #Mysaexperience

https://www.youtube.com/embed/zrzWCdsJ1RE

1 Share

Re: Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa by Kyliegame: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2017
Any that can post youtube video here should please help me post the video. Thanks

Re: Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa by ceezarhh(m): 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2017
it's now "video"... no longer "photos" #BAAD2017
Re: Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa by CecyAdrian(f): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2017
ceezarhh:
it's now "video"... no longer "photos"
#BAAD2017

Lol, we just have to endure this all this today, hopefully all will fade away by tomorrow
Re: Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa by ceezarhh(m): 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2017
CecyAdrian:

Lol, we just have to endure this all this today, hopefully all will fade away by tomorrow
Doubt that. I'm sure their honeymoon and even their flight back to Nigeria will trend on NL...
Re: Full Video Of Banky W And Adesua Etomi's White Wedding In South Africa by Nobody: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2017
Who hv time to watch more dan 1hour video? Bsides na my hard eatnd money i take dey subscribe o,dem no go subscribe for me o,i no chop rice o,ok

(1) (Reply)

Prince Harry And Megan Markle Announce Their Engagement. / Newborn Baby Found Dumped Inside A Dustbin At The Center Of A Road In PH / See First Photo Of Kylie Jenner's Baby Girl, Isn't She Adorable- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.