Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes (2509 Views)

Video Of Emmerson Mnangagwa's Bodyguards. "G40 Wanted To Assassinate Me" / Michael Sean, Emmerson Mnangagwa's Son Flaunting Cash & Luxury Car / Emmerson Mnangagwa Becomes Zimbabwe President, Replaces Robert Mugabe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2017
People talk trash about Zimbabwe's infamous 3 leaders but let's look at the facts. Zimbabwe is the bread basket of South Africa so its a highly fought over area for several centuries now. The brutality inflicted upon people in this area of the Zambzei River is unimaginable. The Whites Nations and missionaries conquered Zimbabwe the same as they conquered Nigeria, extreme physical violence, unimaginable cruelty and spiritual warfare. It has left alot of Zimbabweans too sacred to fight, I mean really too sacred too fight. Therefore those who fought are the true heroes. Take away those with the courage to join the army in Zimbabwe or many natural resource areas like Nigeria, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana, etc, then the White man would be right back ruling and enslaving Africans. Take away the 3 liberating heroes of Zimbabwe, Mugabe, President Mnangagwa and General Constantine-Chiwenga and I pray for Zimbabwe. Yall saw what happened with the non-military president Jonathan was president of Nigeria, the CIA created Boko Haram, they kidnapped young girls, raped and impregnated them. Nigeria was the laughing stock of the whole world because they couldn't retrieve these young childern until President Buhari returned, the fearless General who kills the enemies of Nigeria. Nigerians soldiers will kill and die for President Buhari and Obasango Nigeria's war heroes. The soldiers of Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Uganda and any African nation will not fight for a man who hasn't fought in the bush and I don't blame them for not committing such a trifle and disgusting act. I am speaking as a warrior that all men do not fight and even fewer fight to the death, then even fewer know how to win. There are alot of cowards that talk brave politics but until someone puts a gun to your face its just a speech. grin Honor your soldiers and pay them well because without them you would be over here in America or in some foreign land as a slave. There is still a war waging between African civilization and Euroasian civilization who will stand guard?

Ase

Love Sango

2 Shares

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by softmind24: 7:08pm On Nov 25, 2017
cool

1 Like

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 7:09pm On Nov 25, 2017
Trash!! Keep blaming white man for our self-inflicted problems. It was bad to Ian Smith and co to run Zimbabwe as their fiefdom, but it was OK for a black man, Mugabe, to run it as a private company?
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2017

Respect is won on the battle field.

1 Share

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2017
BigIyanga:
Trash!! Keep blaming white man for our self-inflicted problems. It was bad to Ian Smith and co to run Zimbabwe as their fiefdom, but it was OK for a black man, Mugabe, to run it as a private company?

If anyone of the men were like the sissy African American leaders that don't fight I would agree with you. But when someone spent 10 years in prison and was tortured daily, his wife and daughter poisoned with disease and killed off and he didn't even get to bury them, I would say you are wrong. I would like to know what is your service record as been served in the Nigerian Army? Even in the traditional army of one of the great Kings like Oba Sango, the King of Bini or the Emir of Fulani Empire? What's your service record of being a warrior that defends Africa?

1 Share

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by Buharimustgo: 8:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
Op take your time and stop writing trash.
Your service record is by brutalising Innocent and Harmless Nigerian Civilians
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2017
Buharimustgo:
Op take your time and stop writing trash.
Your service record is by brutalising Innocent and Harmless Nigerian Civilians

I'm not brutalizing civilians. I'm telling you the harsh reality of the world and you need to recognize it. Being a leader in Africa isn't as easy as it seems. As soon as the Whites see you've elected a weak leader they will go to work to break him. This is what crumbled President Jonathan's presidency, a good man, I liked President Jonathan because he was just a good man who meant well. But the CIA conjured up Boko Haram during his Presidency that Pres. Jonathan could not answer for. This is because the Nigerian soldiers will not fight for a man that hasn't fought in the bush. As President of Nigeria you are the commander of the armed forces and the soldiers must respect you to fight for you. The soldiers are killing and giving their lives so their views and values matter a great deal to the security and future of Nigeria. This is a warrior's point of view and I can't help it if some civilians are too sensitive to take it. Some Nigerians feel its okay to call for what happened to President Mugabe to continue across Africa. They want Buhari to go, they want President Museveni to go, these men are heroes in a part of the world that's brutal and without mercy to cowards and peaceful men. You have to be a warrior to be the leader of a natural resource rich developing country. I never knocked Saddam Hussein for his brutality because all them Arab leaders are known for it. If you are soft they will get rid of you quick. If Nigeria elects a peaceful man to office or a man that hasn't the respect of the Armed Forces of Nigeria then that would put the country in jeopardy. This must sink into your thick skulls. Don't be stubborn in that way because its dangerous. The world is not a nice place.

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by Guestlander: 9:53pm On Nov 25, 2017
Mugabe simply overstayed his welcome. If he had left about 10 years after Zimbabwe independence, he would have etched his name in gold alongside people like Mandela, Nyerere, Nkrumah, Kaunda and others.
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 9:54pm On Nov 25, 2017
KingSango:

If anyone of the men were like the sissy African American leaders that don't fight I would agree with you. But when someone spent 10 years in prison and was tortured daily, his wife and daughter poisoned with disease and killed off and he didn't even get to bury them, I would say you are wrong. I would like to know what is your service record as been served in the Nigerian Army? Even in the traditional army of one of the great Kings like Oba Sango, the King of Bini or the Emir of Fulani Empire? What's your service record of being a warrior that defends Africa?

StFU: Army that kills and oppresses her own people are as genocidal as Nazis!
What have Americans got to do with Zimbabwe?
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 9:55pm On Nov 25, 2017
BigIyanga:

StFU: Army that kills and oppresses her own people are as genocidal as Nazis!
What have Americans got to do with Zimbabwe?

What has Nigerians got to do with Zimbabwe? grin You answered your own question.
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2017
KingSango:

What has Nigerians got to do with Zimbabwe? grin You answered your own question.
because you keep blaming white men for Mugabe's misrule.
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 10:25pm On Nov 25, 2017
BigIyanga:

because you keep blaming white men for Mugabe's misrule.

No. I've said in other posts Mugabe caused his own downfall by failing to respond appropriately to the economic warfare waged against the Zimbabwe economy after kicking the White farmers off the stolen land. Mugabe also insisted his wife succeed him despite the fact that the women's national group was against her ascension. The Wife was holding the agriculture money back until she got her way. That gave others a good pretext for a coup of Mugabe. Don't take it any other way that what it was. Simply Mugabe is out but he deserves to be honored to protect the prestige and legacy of the Zimbabwe Revolution. The revolution was justice but the change is not there yet because its a trajectory. Zimbabwe rises slow and steady like Nigeria.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 12:06am On Nov 26, 2017
KingSango:

No. I've said in other posts Mugabe caused his own downfall by failing to respond appropriately to the economic warfare waged against the Zimbabwe economy after kicking the White farmers off the stolen land. Mugabe also insisted his wife succeed him despite the fact that the women's national group was against her ascension. The Wife was holding the agriculture money back until she got her way. That gave others a good pretext for a coup of Mugabe. Don't take it any other way that what it was. Simply Mugabe is out but he deserves to be honored to protect the prestige and legacy of the Zimbabwe Revolution. The revolution was justice but the change is not there yet because its a trajectory. Zimbabwe rises slow and steady like Nigeria.

Ase

Love Sango

Conspiracy theorist! Cuba was under US sanctions for over 60 yrs, yet it grew and empowered its people. Life expectancy in Zimbabwe in 1990 was 59 yrs while that of Cuba was 73 yrs. In 2017, life expectancy in Zim is 34yrs while in Cuba, it’s 80 yrs. So Cuba under US blockade, grew and became a leading country in medicine,biotechnoly and stem cell technology. Cuba sent doctors to Africa to save your ass from ebola and other deadly diseases while Zimbabwe was sending her citizens on food and starvation assylum to S/Africa.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 1:11am On Nov 26, 2017
BigIyanga:

Conspiracy theorist! Cuba was under US sanctions for over 60 yrs, yet it grew and empowered its people. Life expectancy in Zimbabwe in 1990 was 59 yrs while that of Cuba was 73 yrs. In 2017, life expectancy in Zim is 34yrs while in Cuba, it’s 80 yrs. So Cuba under US blockade, grew and became a leading country in medicine,biotechnoly and stem cell technology. Cuba sent doctors to Africa to save your ass from ebola and other deadly diseases while Zimbabwe was sending her citizens on food and starvation assylum to S/Africa.

You mean White and mulatto Cubans enjoyed all the benefits that Castro implemented. Castro fought his own people for giving Blacks opportunities but he only got so far. Many Black Cuban men locked up just like the United States, like all Latin American countries. Castro bowed to the Pope John, Cuba was not free of White control just American. Part of the island is under American control anyway. You live in a dream world Africans have no friends. Kind of remind me of the African American want to be Moors, talking going and living in Morocco until I show them the horrible racism in Morocco done to Africans.

There are 4 corners of Africa that we must militarily control. The 4 major rivers, Nile Valley, Zambzei River, Congo River and the Niger river. Those are our strongholds and we need African military men and women, government and traditional armies, intelligence and cults, along with women's organisations to keep dominance. We need to kill all terrorists the White and Arab pay to kill us and terrorize our societies. We must become the bread basket of the world. All soldiers and their families will receive free cash crop and enjoy the best of the society has to offer. Our cultures promoted on television and all media while outlawing this Western filth. This is a call for those who fight. Like the biochemist grad wants to be a farmer. To me she is a fighter support her. Support the NYSC.

Ase

Love Sango

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 1:18am On Nov 26, 2017
KingSango:

You mean White and mulatto Cubans enjoyed all the benefits that Castro implemented. Castro fought his own people for giving Blacks opportunities but he only got so far. Many Black Cuban men locked up just like the United States, like all Latin American countries. Castro bowed to the Pope John, Cuba was not free of White control just American. Part of the island is under American control anyway. You live in a dream world Africans have no friends. Kind of remind me of the African American want to be Moors, talking going and living in Morocco until I show them the horrible racism in Morocco done to Africans.

There are 4 corners of Africa that we must militarily control. The 4 major rivers, Nile Valley, Zambzei River, Congo River and the Niger river. Those are our strongholds and we need African military men and women, government and traditional armies, intelligence and cults, along with women's organisations to keep dominance. We need to kill all terrorists the White and Arab pay to kill us and terrorize our societies. We must become the bread basket of the world. All soldiers and their families will receive free cash crop and enjoy the best of the society has to offer. Our cultures promoted on television and all media while outlawing this Western filth. This is a call for those who fight. Like the biochemist grad wants to be a farmer. To me she is a fighter support her. Support the NYSC.

Ase

Love Sango
Delusion of grandeur. Facts that Cubans live 3x better than Zims.
It also means that the least black person in Cuba is 3x better than black Zims
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 1:29am On Nov 26, 2017
BigIyanga:

Delusion of grandeur. Facts that Cubans live 3x better than Zims.
It also means that the least black person in Cuba is 3x better than black Zims

You are just dreaming to move abroad. Do that if that is your wish. Do not think negative because there are Cubans here in Washington DC where I am who say Cuba is terrible.

1 Like

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

I have to agree with you. Black's did not get a fair deal in Cuba

1 Like

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by vioment: 10:11am On Nov 26, 2017
Mugabe should have quit but he opens the mind somewhat .....i salute. I no know before. scale dun clear for my eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX3zAYl4H1I

1 Like

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by vioment: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2017
KingSango:

Ase

Love Sango

You are bursting my head i swear.
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 4:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

I have to agree with you. Black's did not get a fair deal in Cuba
Blacks in Cuba are much better than blacks in Zimbabwe.. so what's your point?
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
BigIyanga:

Blacks in Cuba are much better than blacks in Zimbabwe.. so what's your point?

Envying another's plate only makes you more hungry. grin

There's no way Blacks in Cuba, who don't own land, who are not their own sovereign power can be equal to or greater than a Zimbabwean. It's what you make of your situation in Africa. Its what you make it.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
vioment:
Mugabe should have quit but he opens the mind somewhat .....i salute. I no know before. scale dun clear for my eyes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fX3zAYl4H1I

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 10:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
KingSango:

Envying another's plate only makes you more hungry. grin

There's no way Blacks in Cuba, who don't own land, who are not their own sovereign power can be equal to or greater than a Zimbabwean. It's what you make of your situation in Africa. Its what you make it.

Ase

Love Sango
Figment of your imagination.
Cubans have life expectancy of 80yrs while Zimbaweans have 34yrs.
Milions of Zimbabweans are in S/A working in companies owned by white men.
Mugabe is your black hero, yet he wears EU-made designer suits, EU-made cars; his house is decorated with expensive ornaments and pasteries.
He goes to medical check ups in Singapore, a country colonized and trained by the British.
His kids all went to school abroad
Castro never travelled abroad for medical treatments nor sent his kids abroad for school.
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 12:16am On Nov 27, 2017
BigIyanga:

Figment of your imagination.
Cubans have life expectancy of 80yrs while Zimbaweans have 34yrs.
Milions of Zimbabweans are in S/A working in companies owned by white men.
Mugabe is your black hero, yet he wears EU-made designer suits, EU-made cars; his house is decorated with expensive ornaments and pasteries.
He goes to medical check ups in Singapore, a country colonized and trained by the British.
His kids all went to school abroad
Castro never travelled abroad for medical treatments nor sent his kids abroad for school.

Forgive Mugabe for his shortcomings for it is being a Blackman we like boisterous lifestyles. I admire Mugabe the fighter. I only worship the Gods not men. And there is stories about Castro too but I will leave that for another day.

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 11:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
Mugabe has a heart of gold many don't know him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 5:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
KingSango:

Mugabe has a heart of gold many don't know him.
Delusion at its finest! May someone with a heart of gold run and ruin your life like Mugabe did to Zimbawe! Say Amen??
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 11:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
BigIyanga:

Delusion at its finest! May someone with a heart of gold run and ruin your life like Mugabe did to Zimbawe! Say Amen??

Why you hiding? I can't understand people who don't reveal themselves and make such deep criticisms of others. At least show your face. grin

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like

Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 12:38am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

Why you hiding? I can't understand people who don't reveal themselves and make such deep criticisms of others. At least show your face. grin

Ase

Love Sango
Say Amen pls! How am I hiding?
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by KingSango(m): 1:01am On Nov 30, 2017
BigIyanga:

Say Amen pls! How am I hiding?

I'm not Ancient Egyptian why would I worship Amen? grin

I worship Olodumare.

And I don't see your photo anywhere, how can you call out Mugabe but you're hiding? grin

Ase

Love Sango
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by BigIyanga: 4:21am On Nov 30, 2017
KingSango:

I'm not Ancient Egyptian why would I worship Amen? grin

I worship Olodumare.

And I don't see your photo anywhere, how can you call out Mugabe but you're hiding? grin

Ase

Love Sango
Kiddo go play somewhere cos I'm busy
Re: Presidents Mugabe And Mnangagwa, & General Chiwenga Are Zimbabwe's War Heroes by vioment: 5:02am On Nov 30, 2017
@kingsango, you are vibrating my brain, chai. But as my brain dun settle now, i no agree with the notion of cia being behind boko haram, that is false baba; I mean look at nigeria where if person do cartoon for demark in the comfort of their home, the nigerians in nigeria just start tripping any how on any life they see. I can understand the cia probably putting the pieces together about bh, but they didn't start it, that was all nigerians fault with arab brainwashing. Any how, i still tuwale for you. I support your motion.

(1) (Reply)

Check Nigeria's Ranking On World's IQ Chart! / See Throwback Pictures Of Barack Obama That Got People Talking / Anc Party South Africa Issue Statement On Gadhaffi's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.