Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,127 members, 7,825,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:04 PM

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (56925 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by EmmaLege: 11:35am On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and search it one Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I come to know that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

Nice one jor cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by freestylebony(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2017
car dealer, car wash! car sha dey dia..abi no be wetin trip u for d relationship b dat? Farm tools everywhere!!!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by 3RNEST(m): 11:36am On Nov 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
But in honesty, he actually deals with cars!
And that's made him a car dealer.. .now I see shocked grin
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by ivolt: 11:37am On Nov 26, 2017
jusRadical:

Fat lie. Talk for yourself.

When my wife agreed to marry me, I had no job, no single connection or contact for a job, no big uncle, aunt, relative or friens anywhere to help me or my family. My dad was a retired civil servant. My family could not boast of up to N50k in bank or anywhere. No property like house or car. I had only my first degree certificate.

But today, 13 years down the line, I can only say thank you JESUS CHRIST.

Any man can get a wife provided he stays within his means.
But what many men want is that high-class ladies will drool over
them while they are still jobless.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Humility017(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why will someone lie like that na
Why was he so deceitful undecided

But do people still marry these days without any background check cheesy cheesy Car dealer

Women should stop jumping all over men anyhow simply because they think he's successful or made

This one is more than one chance cheesy
I won't blame the guy though....
because some ladies only care after material things and nothing else....

reason why some men the moment they start making money they begin to think that can get any woman they must after......

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by chronique(m): 11:38am On Nov 26, 2017
Is he just a car wash boy or runs a car wash? I know of a friend that runs a Carwash and rakes in nothing less than 150k weekly(to be conservative) and he merges it with auto sales.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by twinskenny(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Hmm... How can someone lie like that? Someone you want to spend the rest of your life with
she dated him and never make an attempt to visit his office??
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by AntiWailer: 11:40am On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin

Dem don get her
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by nothernstar: 11:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Carey your cross abegi. Materialism lured you into that.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by mustafa006: 11:43am On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I come to know that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

You deserve an Award for this research

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by mrnweke103(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
He do visit u with different cars? You doesn't visit his office where he deals with cars as he told u? Now you find out he actually deals with cars people brought to him to wash, all d same he deals with cars, but if you're not comfortable with him, then quite and look further! Pls you're beautiful.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by profbeejay(m): 11:45am On Nov 26, 2017
I buy Bitcoin and iTunes gift card at a very good rate and pay straight to your bank account without delay. ..

reach me fast on my signature
looking forward to trading with you

thanks
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by siroms: 11:46am On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I come to know that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

This is y l hv stopped believing anything on social media esp human angle stories...almost all of them re cooked up.

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by DWJOBScom(m): 11:47am On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:

Awesome
Let's keep exposing these horrible individuals

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2017
foolish woman who was quick to marry this deceitful stranger... i can already see the grin on his face when he tells her:"i used honey to catch a bee, as i am sure you wouldnt have given me a second look if you knew i was a cleaner"
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Mp3mack: 11:49am On Nov 26, 2017
She got what she deserved because if they really communicated and were really in love without her showing she is materialistic. He would have come out straight from the beginning.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by davillian(m): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Mechanic na auto engineer too grin grin grin
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:52am On Nov 26, 2017
my dear
u don't need to be confused here, afterall non graduates marries graduates...have you not seen graduates whose marriage fail? one thing you should be asking is if he can take care of you and the kids when the time comes with his job. .ask how much he earns and what is dream of tomorow would be like. .have a heart to heart talk with him. .perhaps you can resolve it better....
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

OC...nairaland intelligence unit.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by simols(m): 11:54am On Nov 26, 2017
Car wash, car dealer, na car start all. Wait ooo so you marry somebody you dont confirm wherew he is working as beautiful as you are and as you go skul reach. I SMH for u. U dnt av choice just continue with your marriage. At least u dey chop nd u no dey suffer. Finnish
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Case of monkey and banana...
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by igahdavid(m): 11:55am On Nov 26, 2017
Aunty, this car wash guys they make money oh. Assuming he washes 10 cars in a day and makes at least N500 on each. That's N5,000 naira daily. N120,000 in a month. N1,440,000 annually.

More than some bankers make.
What you should do is to concentrate and manage his money for him well and before you know it, he will be even bigger than a car dealer.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by oloyede90(m): 11:58am On Nov 26, 2017
truly, he is a car dealer. he as much he deals with them by cleaning the cars up. na d graduate girl we go blame , wey no fit interprets well. babe, carry your cross. he is a man in as much he can take care of u well
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by asawanathegreat(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
Most women prefer lies to truth so she should bear it and stay with d guy.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by hahn(m): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

"It's a lie" is the first thing I told my wife when we saw this story on fb yesterday

The thing just tire me

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by freshvine(f): 12:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
There Was This Registered Nurse That Married A Driver Leaving My Junior Brother She Dated For Long. The Driver Used Several Cars To Entice The Pretty Nurse And They Got Married Into A Duplex At World Bank In Owerri. They've Lived Comfortably In The House With All The Cars For Two Years Until The Return Visit Of The Husband's Boss Who Temporarily Relocated To The US To Be With His Family Leaving His Properties In The Care Of His Trusted Driver.

They've Parted Last Year And The Lady Is Back Begging My Brother
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Toh. it's painful he lied to her. But is she inlove with him or the cars he was bringing?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by injurybaba(m): 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
But I don't see any lie here, Even thou he wash cars he is dealing with cars naa haba
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Originalsly: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:

Hmmm...... and you think this your exposé makes a difference?...even though it's posted sooo early in the thread? People swallow anything put before them...and we wonder why bloggers be posting so much fake stories. Great job.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:

I like intelligent peeps. You are the MVP. My native sense had already detected falsehood in the story by just x-raying the girl's pix and juxtaposing it with the story.

I knew it was meant for the trash but I commend your investigative skills. I thought Nairaland was peopled by dullards, slow thinkers, hare brained folks and misdirected youths but you have distinguished yourself(not like our stupid senators) .

One love bro!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by AgatuBoy(m): 12:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
as earlier said
he deals in cars nw
car dealer/washer
slay mama.... u actually go wot u derserve
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
http://deskgram.org/p/1652822983818746319_238854945

i'm not sure who is more disgusting, the useless bloggers, or the enabling, compromised jokers seun hired that use nairaland to promote this rubbish

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / 16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.