Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (56877 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by poseidon12: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
I hope the sharp guy has gotten her pregnant already. Foolish thing.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by poseidon12: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
elantraceey:
He told her the truth nau, she didn't ask what type of 'deal' grin

When you look out for material possessions and physical things when searching for a spouse instead of personality, character and others that actually makes a person, this is what you get.

Exactly.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
ivolt:

Any lady whose social class is above one's level.

As in?

What is social class? Is it as par wealth, position in office, size or is it moving from Facebook to twitter?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Victornezzar: 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Okay...Not the one i know then
What's funny
wait which 1 are u talking about
Call me or text me
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by bewla(m): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Hmm... How can someone lie like that? Someone you want to spend the rest of your life with
what start life l and she got L
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by anonimi: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by CuriousX: 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:

it very easy bro. Follow the link https://images.google.com , then you will upload the picture you want to search for. Its advisable to use Pc.

Thank you
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Cfan: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
Never complained,never explain. For worst for better .plan your new life with your husband. carry go
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by benjazmin: 6:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
if u married him stay, if u married the car go.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Usmaniaaa: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Car dealer car wash all dat matters to u is car and car is involved y complaining...
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by nairanaira12: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
marshalldgreat:
Hmm... How can someone lie like that? Someone you want to spend the rest of your life with

How can a girl be stupid enough to base her choice of a husband on material things?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Aleora(f): 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bloggers can lie ehn,ebere is not married and she didnt post any of such.....chai
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by enemyofprogress: 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Car wash boy and car dealer are same now, they both deal on cars and make their money
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Leoswaggs(m): 9:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
elantraceey:

Please speak for the type of girls you know, I'll pick a guy with great wisdom over a rich guy anyday and anytime and a wise guy can't be broke for long . You can look out for material possessions but don't focus on that and forget what's more important.
so some nairaland girls still have sense sha..I'm impressed.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by hartson(m): 10:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
GraGra247:

Dear girl child, I'm sorry but you lack the intellectual capacity to engage me. Tell your husband, he has a lot of things to teach you. Bye
you dropped your contribution as if the person is here.The lady in question may not even know that a thread like exist.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by aalangel(f): 12:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

And after your post, this nonsense Mynd44 Nairaland has not pulled this post down. Circulating false stories about an innocent girl.

The same measure you (Nairaland) mete out to people, the same measure you shall receive. Fake people!!!!!
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by SmartyPants(m): 1:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

One does not need to go too far to tell this story is terribly fake. And boring sef.

after 4 months of marriage the house you are living in could not tell you whether or not your husband was a car washer or car dealer?

smh for those who believe this story.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Deunic(m): 4:55am On Nov 27, 2017
waoo there is nothing new under the sun, my dear if you are to be my sister i will advice you, but before that let me ask you a question, DO YOU STILL LOVE YOUR HUSBAND? if yes i will advice you to look for a to make him a better man that you want, try to sit him down talk to him ask him what he want to do aside carwash if its business you guys can make a plan how to save money for the business, remember you can achieve anything you want to achieve just put your best and the result will show for better. i know some girls will advice you to leave your marriage, but i tell you many of them are just jealous of you getting marriage at your age while they are not, LASTLY for the lie maybe he saw you as a girl that likes flashing things and wealthy guys so he may not know how to approach you just the way he is, so he need to lie and show you those flashing things you want in other for you to assept him in the first place, HONESTLY the guy love you and really want to marry you, if not so i thing he will just trick you and get to sleep with you the number of times he want and then dump you, LESSON TO LADIES, pls assecpt your man man the way there are if his sincere to you and love you, better than falling for a ritualist or bad guys that will give you all you need today and tomorrow you pay for it. LOVE YOU ALL.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Truflexunits(m): 5:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Ladies gets what they want because most of these ladies out there never wanted to start a life with a man forgetting that not all that glitters is gold. They say couples who build life together makes a home and raise healthy family. I would advice you not to quit the marriage but let him realize that you are really hurt by his lies but both of you can still get to the greater height by prayer and good plans and watch as God will surprise you and be proud of him in future only if there genuine love between both of you.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Teobaba(m): 6:20am On Nov 27, 2017
Very simple park and go. He doesn't deserve you that WS why he lied from the begining
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Alezy(m): 6:35am On Nov 27, 2017
Aleora:
Bloggers can lie ehn,ebere is not married and she didnt post any of such.....chai
seems u know her very well, cool. That's bloggers for you. Vicky am pissed at you sha.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Aleora(f): 11:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Alezy:
seems u know her very well, cool. That's bloggers for you. Vicky am pissed at you sha.
haba wat I do nah......oya lets settle abeg nah
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Alezy(m): 11:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Aleora:
haba wat I do nah......oya lets settle abeg nah
when last did u check your mail?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Aleora(f): 12:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Alezy:
when last did u check your mail?
been a while
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Alezy(m): 3:51pm On Dec 04, 2017
Aleora:
been a while
okay, u can do that now

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Chalchiuhticue: 7:18am On Dec 18, 2017
Everything is very open and clear about the issues, the real information. Your website is very nice. instagram search
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Chalchiuhticue: 7:20am On Dec 18, 2017
I want to thank you for your efforts in writing this article, mangahere
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by godofuck231: 10:23pm On Mar 08, 2018
EdificationBoss:
This is a pathetic story of a beautiful young lady of 25 years who gets to know that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship. During courtship, the lady said he was always coming to visit her with different cars and when she asked him, he told her he is a car dealer.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay. Read the post below :

http://newshelmng.com/lady-finds-husband-4-months-car-wash-boy-not-car-dealer/

cc lalasticlala
meanwhile one gentle civil servant de toast her for months o, lol
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by obiike: 11:37am On Oct 28, 2022
why be say problem nor gree finish for 9NJA grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Fights Wife Cus Dad Bought Her A New Car / Girl ‘Punches’ Nigerian Dad At US Army Promotion Ceremony (Video) / Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.