Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (56912 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by etimocity(m): 1:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
that is what good to you woman. men have been coming with leg, truth, graduates and you fail to socume to them. in this case that means you fall in love on those cars.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by dominique(f): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdDave:

Got to Instagram and see the owner of the pictures.

The blogger just went to socal media to pick a random girl's photo. Doesn't mean the story is fake.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Kamsichime(m): 1:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Do u want to tel us u have never told a lie? As a graduate go nd invest ur idea in him by doing d biz wit him. Make money wit ur man u luved him b4 nw
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by spencekat(m): 1:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Why will someone lie like that na
Why was he so deceitful undecided

But do people still marry these days without any [/b]background check cheesy cheesy Car dealer [b]

Women should stop jumping all over men anyhow simply because they think he's successful or made

This one is more than one chance cheesy
She was carried away by cars
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by spencekat(m): 1:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Zanas:
Why would you get married to somebody you don't know very well? You were blinded by the flashy things you saw. My dear, it is your greed that led you into this mess
She just knew that the guy had cars.That's why it is bad to be carried away by material things.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Jman06(m): 1:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
sisisioge:

Hian! Isn't his wife one of the brightest? Yes, we girls can be dump when a guy sweet talk us but not totally...there's always a place to punch holes in your stories no matter how much lies you tell. A car dealer and a car wash guy can't maintain the same financial culture no matter how much the latter pretends. Haba!

Anyways, they said the story is a lie. The blogger is just a regular idat.
That's the problem. His wife is not academically sound. You know all those kind of students that "sort" their way through school and manage to graduate with 3rd class without knowing anything. No skills. Nothing!
My dear, just pray you don't meet a real scammer. He would even borrow money to put up a fake porsche lifestyle and you will be there thinking that you have hit a jackpot.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by lagosrd: 1:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
You both at fault. You were after money and he had to deceive you. However, you both must not leave that relationship but better work things out. My advise us that you both help one another by establishing a refined car wash together, then if money comes yoy can start car dealership business. But both of una must wash the car oooo.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nigeriadondie:

Na so na. She want husband with a garage of many cars.
na so nah but the guy do am e dey watch am e dey go cheesy
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
OboOlora:

1billion likes!
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by mechanics(m): 1:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
The time you start comparing yourself with your husband, then problem will arise, to me that's not a problem, if he's doing all the responsibilities expected from a partner, then nothing to worry about.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dnockeror333:

Sorry, nothing concerned me.

I WAS EXPERIMENTING LIKE A BABY:

After reading the post,I just wanted to experiment with those smile codes by the addition of punctuations and brackets, but I could'nt get any- only ;-) undecided :-P :-O and -_-!

Can you help out?
just click at any smileys of your choice and it will just appear smiley wink cheesy grin angry sad shocked cool tongue embarassed lipsrsealed undecided kiss cry
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Mrachiever(m): 1:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
lolzzzzz.... can't stop laughing
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by 8stargeneral: 1:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
More accolades to d guy.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by 8stargeneral: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
More accolades to d guy grin grin grin
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by seguno2: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You were after material things so the guy brushed up his scheming prowess and ojoro-ed you. Auntie abeg kari us cross

Sounds like what Buhari and APC did to us. grin angry embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by CuriousX: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

Nice one brother. Please how to you upload the screen shot to Google image to search for it? Please explain to me like a baby

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by MASTERCC: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
[Lol
All of them na car biz na.
That your graduate and hes no doesnt make sense at all.what matters are ,
Can he put food on your table.if yes go on.soon he will become a car seller but for now he deal on car matter.quote author=EdificationBoss post=62714476]This is a pathetic story of a beautiful young lady of 25 years who gets to know that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship. During courtship, the lady said he was always coming to visit her with different cars and when she asked him, he told her he is a car dealer.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay. Read the post below :

http://newshelmng.com/lady-finds-husband-4-months-car-wash-boy-not-car-dealer/

cc lalasticlala
[/quote]
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by EdDave(m): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
dominique:

The blogger just went to socal media to pick a random girl's photo. Doesn't mean the story is fake.
And that is very wrong.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Moji12(f): 1:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdDave:

And people are still commenting up and down. This goes to show u that everybody has something to say because they think they are smarter and nobody is willing to read or listen.

That is the problem here, we don't like thinking outside the box because we always like to be the ftc. Lol
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by rezzy: 1:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
No be mamalette post be this? And besides, no pictures
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by rezzy: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

This story is from a Facebook group called mamalette. I saw it yesterday, and it was anonymous
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Keebee4bowale: 1:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Na waiting u sabi chop wan kill u b DAT o. Would u married him if he tells u d truth? U wont. Oga I beg carri go Jo.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Mozegee: 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
U were after material things and u hv gotten what u hv bargain.why calling for help,when were enjoying everything with him,did u care to seek for our advice.My advice to u is that,u are in and no coming out,unless u want to seek for divorce.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
seguno2:

Sounds like what Buhari and APC did to us. grin angry embarassed
I swear broda embarassed

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by toprealman: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
knew the story was a big fake
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Pat4t5: 2:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
[if the reverse is the case, would she be complaining like this?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Pat4t5: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
[if the reverse is the case, would she be complaining like this? Instead by now she would have posted a lot of messages on facebook and instagram on how she love the guy
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by MhizzAJ(f): 2:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
cruchenutii:

Hi, I'm also a Car dealer !!!! Can we meet? smiley
cheesy grin
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by sugarsoul(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nice one my guy...maybe one nice guy with potential asked you out before but she preferred ephemeral things...I no pity her at all
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Iamtipsyy(m): 2:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:

Thank you so much she has plenty pictures i can use her for my scams
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by moshould(m): 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
I taya o! No be person go be car washer Nigeria and hypocrisy are Like 5&6..so as a car wash man, he is not supposed to find a wife?? I like that bros well, e good as he lied to the babe, at least him go don Bleep her.... Fake life ti take over , telling the truth o jawo mo..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photos Of Babies Sleeping In Strange Ways Shock Twitter Users / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.