Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:12 AM

Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer (57256 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / My Marriage Of 10 Months Is Gradually Crashing / Lady Finds Out Her Sister Is Her Mother (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by talk2bity: 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
What do u expect, went u are after the things of the world, u never see anything.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by tfelicityk(m): 12:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sincerely, he actually deals with cars. She never took time to know him. Where you humble at first?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by kebiArts(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1 u jos won my respect............tank u 4 dis info

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
elantraceey:
He told her the truth nau, she didn't ask what type of 'deal' grin

When you look out for material possessions and physical things when searching for a spouse instead of personality, character and others that actually makes a person, this is what you get.
the engineer says it all. God bless your wisdom...*smiles*

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by slurity1: 12:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
But in honesty, he actually deals with cars!
Seriously
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Bayozomomamae: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
Atleast he is not an arms robber.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Moganajoe: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdificationBoss:
This is a pathetic story of a beautiful young lady of 25 years who gets to know that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship. During courtship, the lady said he was always coming to visit her with different cars and when she asked him, he told her he is a car dealer.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay. Read the post below :

http://newshelmng.com/lady-finds-husband-4-months-car-wash-boy-not-car-dealer/

cc lalasticlala

You were not concern about him. You were only concerned about his cars, he knew that's what you cherish and he got u. The main things is that he is paying the bills.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Jman06(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol... This reminds me of one of my cousins who tricked one pretty lady into marriage. He lied he was a business man and a student at the same time. He would carry one of his maternal uncle's cars and be pretending that he owns the car.
He was doing all sorts of fraudulent deals to make some cash on campus coupled with the money he dubiously obtained from his late dad. Nobody knew that he was never really a student since he was expelled right from year one because he forged the waec certificate he presented for admission. He continued the lies to the extent that when his courtmates went for service, he had to lie that he was serving in benue state .He even went as far as snapping piçs in NYSC uniforms and posting them online as if he was genuinely serving.
He later deceived that lady into marriage and it was after the marriage that the lies all began to get exposed. The guy had to resort to borrowing money from different people with sweet words of paying back later which he never did. He hád to sell a family land which was jointly owned with his step siblings. To make matters worse, he sold the land to two different buyers. His mother developed hypertension and died from the complications when the people he defrauded of their money began to make case with him.
Today that man is in the village with the lady and about 5 kids to feed. They are now living at the mercy of close relatives.
Some guys really know how to lie and unfortunately ladies fall for their lies.

Though i know the op may be lying but these things happen for real.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Dnockeror333(m): 12:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You were after material things so the guy brushed up his scheming prowess and ojoro-ed you. Auntie abeg kari us cross

(DISLIKE)
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Gamusgamus: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdificationBoss:
This is a pathetic story of a beautiful young lady of 25 years who gets to know that her husband of four months is a car wash boy and not a car dealer as he had made her believe during courtship. During courtship, the lady said he was always coming to visit her with different cars and when she asked him, he told her he is a car dealer.

The truth was revealed when after four months into their union she discovered he works at a car wash bay. Read the post below :

cc lalasticlala
shut the f**k up, your greed took a better part of you so receive grace to go and suffer .... mtehewwwwwww
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

You deserve a carton of chilled Viju Milk for this investigation

I hear the CIA is recruiting...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Freiburger(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
What's the difference between a car washer and a car dealer? Nigerians and their dumbass mentality.
#spits on your stupidity. Backward people.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by miketayo(m): 12:31pm On Nov 26, 2017
She was naive simple
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hehehehehehehehe cheesy

Sorry babe! Lol

And she fine and set bifor o grin

That's how I for make mistake marry one registry photographer who claims to have an office in ikoyi registry as one of the bona-fide staffs there and to top it all he has also deceitfully married two women but was lying he's divorced. grin

God save me, it were two good Samaritans , two of his friends who knew me , that gave me the tip off! grin and I should make my background check.

Ol boi, when I did check, I was shocked.

Ha! Baba God thank you o!

One of my colleagues was not that lucky. Her fiance now husband about finalizing their divorce, said he works in the bank. He will go to her business shop, with suit , tie and briefcase at the end of working hours, claiming today's work was so tedious. And the babe is a very busy business lady. She hardly got the time to cross check his place of work. That's how she married a jobless guy o. The guy sef was a huge mistake cheesy.
God forgive me. Lol

After marriage she realized he doesn't have a job and he's even beating her untop for food money and tfare. Their divorce will be finalized next year January.

Just 3months of marriage gone with the wind.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by SimplyFabulous: 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Your story only tells two things....
1) You must be a dull graduate not to know a guy who is a graduate or not before going into marriage.
2). You are not a real lady because you were carried away by car and not his personality be he a car dealer or car wash guy.

Your cross dear, carry it alone. Are you the one that sponsored your wedding? Is it not his car eash money you lavished for your wedding? Now you want to run abi.

My advise is that you better learn how to starting loving him for who he is because he could become the best husband you ever hoped for.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Freiburger(m): 12:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
davillian:
Mechanic na auto engineer too grin grin grin
Wetin ihn be b4?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Moji12(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Movic1:
Bloggers and dishonesty I didn't believe this story and i decided to make a little confirmation and research about it, I picked some words from the story above like (he told me that he is a car dealer) and searched it on Facebook ,no result was found. Then I screen shot the picture then cropped out the girl picture and Google it using Google image search. I was told the best result was on instagram . I clicked it and I was redirected to @berbiedoll profile. Behold the picture used in the story. I be like.. Is it by force to blog? I’m actually waiting for the post to hit front page so that I can expose this lie but i have no option than to do it now. I don’t want to Dm her that her pics is been used for a false info Coz I don’t want people to think that Nairaland is a land of deception .I was once a blogger, I know all the tricks and lie but decided to quit when I realized that it doesn't make sense to sit at home getting info and spread wrong information to the public. I deleted my facebook page with over 20k+ likes and stopped paying for hosting/domain. Abeg bloggers make una dey give out genuine story and not fake Photoshop facebook story like this..

you de mind them? Mere reading the trash alone I knew it was a lie. That lie is too huge. I guess he was handsomely taking care of her bill and also had elaborated wedding and I'm very sure he also rented parents to meet the status he gesticulating. If u believe this story then u can also believe Mugabe will rule Nigeria come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by djbussy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Buy a car and give him to sell. If he makes profit, invest in him. If he does not , still keep him because God gave you and the man. What God gives is always better than man.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Freiburger(m): 12:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
EVILFOREST:

Will Ladies ever stop..??
Most Nigerian Ladies are beggars.......that's the simple truth.

2 minutes into a new relationship, begging has started.
It's really repulsive.
And they get thrilled by materials things.
It's the lady's nature.
grin grin wink
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Akpan107(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
jusRadical:

Fat lie. Talk for yourself.

When my wife agreed to marry me, I had no job, no single connection or contact for a job, no big uncle, aunt, relative or friens anywhere to help me or my family. My dad was a retired civil servant. My family could not boast of up to N50k in bank or anywhere. No property like house or car. I had only my first degree certificate.

But today, 13 years down the line, I can only say thank you JESUS CHRIST.
You're right. the lady I planning to marry now, accepted me, even before she know what I am worth. that made me respect her more.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by BeeBeeOoh(m): 12:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dnockeror333:

(DISLIKE)
Ur concern tongue
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by sisisioge: 12:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

If he lied about what he does, may I know if his spending pattern is commensurate with a car dealer's? How did he finance the wedding? What is his finances like? Are you following? If yes. May God bless your marriage tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by hooklover: 12:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Everybody is in a hurry to marry to start boasting am married especially ladies as if it's an achievement.
She a lady will not taste time to develop love know her individual well befrore marrsge saying my friend did courtship for 3yrscand did not marry...blblabla..
So ladies jump into marriage any how.

Do ur check well. Don't marry for car marry cos u arevmatured.

This just d beginning many many ladies will be dissapointed wen dry arrive marriage and will regret
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by EdDave(m): 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
dominique:

The story is real, I read it live on FB. It was lifted from a secret Facebook women's page (OMAM), you won't be able to find it. The poster requested for her identity hidden, so I don't know where blogger got that random girl's photo from.
Got to Instagram and see the owner of the pictures.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Nigeriadondie: 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
You were after material things so the guy brushed up his scheming prowess and ojoro-ed you. Auntie abeg kari us cross
Na so na. She want husband with a garage of many cars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by EdDave(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
Moji12:
you de mind them? Mere reading the trash alone I knew it was a lie. That lie is too huge. I guess he was handsomely taking care of her bill and also had elaborated wedding and I'm very sure he also rented parents to meet the status he gesticulating. If u believe this story then u can also believe Mugabe will rule Nigeria come 2019.
And people are still commenting up and down. This goes to show u that everybody has something to say because they think they are smarter and nobody is willing to read or listen.
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Chukabiz1961(m): 1:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
EdificationBoss:

cc lalasticlala
Now that you know, both of you should work things out to get to where God wants you to be. Is Buhari a graduate? what of Mercy Johnson? Governor Okoroacha was a street trader and many of them. The question is, does love exist between you?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by jaychubi: 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol gold digging gone wrong grin grin grin

All join car dealer or car washer there is car in both

If u say the truth 99% of the time less than 2% of girls will be interested in u as a guy, u must package urself wella grin grin grin

Dnt get it twisted I am nt saying u shld lie always but a little lie is not bad sha

1 Like

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by OboOlora(f): 1:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
1billion likes!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by 9jatatafo(m): 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
You can make him become what you want. Just forgive him and move on. But as a graduate you didn't use your brain. If he has told you he was a car dealer, did you ever visit his car sales shop before marriage? #dullingyourself
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by Dnockeror333(m): 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Ur concern tongue

Sorry, nothing concerned me.

I WAS EXPERIMENTING LIKE A BABY:

After reading the post,I just wanted to experiment with those smile codes by the addition of punctuations and brackets, but I could'nt get any- only ;-) undecided :-P :-O and -_-!

Can you help out?
Re: Lady Finds Out Her Husband Of 4 Months Is A Car Wash Boy And Not A Car Dealer by sisisioge: 1:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jman06:
Lol... This reminds me of one of my cousins who tricked one pretty lady into marriage. He lied he was a business man and a student at the same time. He would carry one of his maternal uncle's cars and be pretending that he owns the car.
He was doing all sorts of fraudulent deals to make some cash on campus coupled with the money he dubiously obtained from his late dad. Nobody knew that he was never really a student since he was expelled right from year one because he forged the waec certificate he presented for admission. He continued the lies to the extent that when his courtmates went for service, he had to lie that he was serving in benue state .He even went as far as snapping piçs in NYSC uniforms and posting them online as if he was genuinely serving.
He later deceived that lady into marriage and it was after the marriage that the lies all began to get exposed. The guy had to resort to borrowing money from different people with sweet words of paying back later which he never did. He hád to sell a family land which was jointly owned with his step siblings. To make matters worse, he sold the land to two different buyers. His mother developed hypertension and died from the complications when the people he defrauded of their began to make case with him.
Today that man is in the village with the lady and about 5 kids to feed. They are now living at the mercy of close relatives.
Some guys really know how to lie and unfortunately ladies fall for their lies.

Though i know the op may be lying but these things happen for real.

Hian! Isn't his wife one of the brightest? Yes, we girls can be dump when a guy sweet talk us but not totally...there's always a place to punch holes in your stories no matter how much lies you tell. A car dealer and a car wash guy can't maintain the same financial culture no matter how much the latter pretends. Haba!

Anyways, they said the story is a lie. The blogger is just a regular idat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

He Is 35 And Still Single / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / Help! I Want To Leave My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.