Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,499 members, 7,823,167 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket (42231 Views)

It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic / We Are On Our Knees, Atiku’s Supporters Beg Obasanjo / Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Mufasa27(m): 8:56am On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

It implies a treacherous arsshole like you will follow the path of your deceptive mentor by joining the boko haram party just to save your skin.

"Hi dey ear you". grin
I'm not a politician, but if I was one I will everything to stay afloat

APC ought to be a omoluabi party, like AD till some abok!s hijacked it and turned it to something else.. That's I said we don't want the party Anymore Apc,cpc and other boko haram party..
Make una dey kill una sef grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by YaxxVille(m): 10:14am On Nov 26, 2017
Godfatherism at its peak.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:18am On Nov 26, 2017
oga Jona are you trying to re-introduce godfatherism

Atiku is old enough to take responsibility for his actions!

PDP no get shame! The the same OBJ that tore his PDP membership card going back to your vomit *spits*

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Cameleon72(f): 10:23am On Nov 26, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by erinalex: 10:32am On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

Ayam not understanding....

Atiku Abubakar, the successor to Late Nnamdi Kanu (Of Cursed Memory,OCM) has the political structure and support of millions of Igbos all over the world. He does not need the support of Obasanjo.

Ipob will give Atiku the presidency... Take this to the bank. cool
d most confused tribe in Nigeria is ipob/s/e, so ipob will support atiku? The same ipob that always accuse Yoruba of supporting Hausa. I can see that u don't know what u actually want, in one forum u will say Biafra or nothing. Another forum, it is atiku we want. Again u will say u don't believe in Nigeria, tell me, is atiku going to vie for Biafra presidency? Ipob, so so confused

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Yakson09: 10:37am On Nov 26, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Atiku shall win with a wide margin.
for ur papas parlour?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by TOMMYS: 10:43am On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Iro ponbele lo pa

I am not a politician

Let me educate you

What did evil party PDP did for us ?

Mention 1

Both human and infrastructural development?

Baba is giving us presently Ibadan - Lagos Railway to be delivered by 2018 November.

Lagos Ibadan express way ongoing

Giving Lagos to the south west it use to be a federal government state before now confirmed before spewing thrash.

Lagos Benin work ongoing

Ilorin ogbomoso work ongoing

Ilorin to jebba work ongoing

Learn and stop politics if hatred and bitterness

na by road and rail?... This Hausa dey dey office dey collect salaries for doing practically nothing. You come dey count road for us. Na road we wan chop?.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by arewafederation: 10:46am On Nov 26, 2017
erinalex:
d most confused tribe in Nigeria is ipob/s/e, so ipob will support atiku? The same ipob that always accuse Yoruba of supporting Hausa. I can see that u don't know what u actually want, in one forum u will say Biafra or nothing. Another forum, it is atiku we want. Again u will say u don't believe in Nigeria, tell me, is atiku going to vie for Biafra presidency? Ipob, so so confused

Now tell me,if not IPOB, who will support the great successor to the Late Nnamdi Kanu (OCM), Alh. Atiku Abubakar? angry

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by timilehin95(m): 10:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Amarabae:
and you are celebrating this stupidity?
Whats the end point of giving relevance to a retired corrupt military head of state?
A man who played a part in underdeveloping Nigeria.
Gosh.
What a country.
BTW both atiku and buhari are not worthy enough to be county governors in a fast developing countries like Botswana,South Africa etc.
They are birds of the same feathers.
these old crooks are still in the corridors of power.
Firstly, u need to learn how to arrange points in discussions like dis.

Secondly, county nd country are not d same.

Thirdly, buhari is a president nd not a governor.

Lastly, bring out a saint (someone who is not corrupt) from ur town dat is capable of leading a local government in Nigeria b4 talking about Botswana and South Africa

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by timilehin95(m): 10:52am On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

Now tell me,if not IPOB, who will support the great successor to the Late Nnamdi Kanu (OCM), Alh. Atiku Abubakar? angry

Savage
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by IVORY2009(m): 11:09am On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:
As a matter of fact, Jonathan cited cases of chairmanship aspirants in PDP travelling to Abeokuta to seek his blessing.

“We are expecting Atiku to comply with this proviso because we want to begin the media war (based on facts and figures) in earnest.

Already they are here

Working day and night

PDP media war Adhoc staffs are here already

They shall be known and called media war agents

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Toosure70: 11:31am On Nov 26, 2017
ipob listen to father o. Afonja na una papa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by OyiboOyibo(m): 11:39am On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku/Soludo 2019 loading
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Wallade(m): 11:40am On Nov 26, 2017
Even without OBJ support, never underestimate the abilities and power of Atiku.

Let me also say that OBJ is an Owu man, he can never forgive so anyone advising Atiku to beg OBJ is just trying to waste Atiku's time
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by billyG(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2017
How can Gej suggest Atiku shld go & lick obj ass is OBJ a member of PDP GEJ must b very high on ogogoro.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by cimag: 11:56am On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku should not beg Obasanjo,he's not God.Obasanjo can never support Atiku for fear of the unknown.Atiku knows much what transpired during Obasanjo's 8yrs presidency,but Atiku is not interested in probing or witchhunting Obasanjo if he becomes the president.Obasanjo is just afraid of his shadow for nothing.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by erinalex: 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

I dey enjoy u
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by sarrki(m): 11:59am On Nov 26, 2017
cimag:
Atiku should not beg Obasanjo,he's not God.Obasanjo can never support Atiku for fear of the unknown.Atiku knows much what transpired during Obasanjo's 8yrs presidency,but Atiku is not interested in probing or witchhunting Obasanjo if he becomes the president.Obasanjo is just afraid of his shadow for nothing.

Oooooooooh Really ?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by engrchykae(m): 12:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
SillyMods:
I like the way GEJ puts it when he says:

"If Atiku begs Obasanjo and gets our ticket, he will compete well".

Note he didn't say he will or can win BUT compete well.

GEJ, just like many of us who know politics, understands that PDP cannot win 2019 election. They can only try here and there. Since 2015, they have suffered more painful losses in Edo, Ondo, Anambra and elsewhere. So, how will a serial loser/looter like Atiku bring any change in their fortune?

I DEY LAAFFU OOOOO.

grin
you expect a person like Jonathan to tell you that atiku will win the incumbent so that amcon will seize and lock up Intel tomorrow morning coupled with midnight arrests by dss and planting of money and harvesting of money by the same crooks who planted it.
Pdp knew perfectly well the game they were playing.
Obasanjo might be involved in the whole game
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by asawanathegreat(m): 12:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
GEJ has spoken the truth so Atiku should follow suit.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by CalebIkechi(m): 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
progress69:
Jonathan talking from experience cheesy

Atiku can never and will never become a president of Nigeria..., it is an established FACT in heaven and on earth. However he could be president of IPOB who just adopted him.
You're a bastard
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Remii(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Does Obasanjo have multiple voter's card? Why must he be worshipped during elections
some votes are commands millions more
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Remii(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
Does Obasanjo have multiple voter's card? Why must he be worshipped during elections
some votes are command millions more
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by sarrki(m): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
CalebIkechi:

You're a bastard

Politics taken too far

That's not fair to him

Please let's learn to tolerate one another
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by AdesegunSanni89: 12:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Atiku has only contested the presidential elections once; in 2007 under AC. Ever since, he hasn’t gone beyond party primaries. One of OBJ’s grouse with Atiku is OBJ’s perceived involvement of Atiku in the 2006 Sosoliso crash that killed Waziri Mohammed, the man OBJ was grooming to succeed him in 2007. I doubt whether OBJ will ever forgive Atiku for this. Be that as it may, Atiku is no match for Buhari, the most powerful politician in Nigeria
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by michoim(m): 12:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thief advising thief. What do this evil bunch take Nigeria for?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by henryhemon(m): 12:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
Amarabae:

The day we separate ethnic interest from politics, that day we may pick a lucky sound president.
2019 buhari Vs Atiku.
What a joke of a country.
When it should have been
Akinwumi Adeshina Vs Ribadu
Charles Soludo Vs Donald duke.
Tony Elumelu Vs Dangote.

Etc
Had it been that we are a serious country.

No wonder the call of secession is still strong because many have 90% lost faith in this country.
Happy Sunday

You Re smart n intelligent but sometimes the nwafor in you no dey gree you. I see the people you mentioned very sound minds. But do you know our people will velify Ribadu if he vies for President?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by henryhemon(m): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Take this to the bank Atiku can't be President of Nigeria even as bad as buhari is he can't compete with him, we need young n good leaders ....Donald dukes of this world,Charles soludo etc
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Amarabae(f): 12:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
henryhemon:

You Re smart n intelligent but sometimes the nwafor in you no dey gree you. I see the people you mentioned very sound minds. [b]But do you know our people will velify Ribadu if he vies for President?[/b{
Igbos don't play tribal politics.
We voted for yaradua ahead of ojukwu.
So Igbos can vote for ribadu.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by henryhemon(m): 12:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Amarabae:
Igbos don't play tribal politics.
We voted for yaradua ahead of ojukwu.
So Igbos can vote for ribadu.

Nne you lied plz, they 're Number 1 in tribal n hate politics.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan To Atiku: Beg Obasanjo, Get PDP Ticket by Amarabae(f): 12:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
henryhemon:

Nne you lied plz, they 're Number 1 in tribal n hate politics.
can you back it up with vivid facts and evidence

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Edo 2020: Ize-iyamu Leads Obaseki In Online Poll / Gunmen Enforce Sit-At-Home Order In Ebonyi (Pictures) / Tragedy Hits Abuja, 30 Killed In Landslide, 19 Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.