Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,386 members, 7,836,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things (1582 Views)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. / Lady Cancels Her Wedding After Discovering That Her Husband-to-be Is Married / How I Got To Know My Boyfriend Is Married With 2 Kids - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by markode777: 5:49am On Nov 26, 2017
The man, Tambon Prasert, is a wealthy businessman, who has total of 28 children with some of the wives. Apparently, all the wives proved to know each other and are fine being married to him.

In an interview, he explained that he married his first wife at the age of 17: My first marriage was when I was 17.

My first wife was one or two years younger than me and we had three children. After that I had a string of others.

Most of them were young women and they were all under 20. I don’t like older ones – they argue too much."

Tambon marries a woman wherever he builds a new house if his construction business prospers. Before marrying a new wife, he goes ahead to inform his wives first.

Being a wealthy man and following the progress of his business, he is able to provide for all his wives and builds a house for each of them.

source: http://www.kingsleyiwu.com.ng/2017/11/meet-solomon-like-man-who-is-married-to.html

Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by princeade86(m): 5:59am On Nov 26, 2017
another Guinness world record abi? continue
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by rawpadgin(m): 6:03am On Nov 26, 2017
" i don't date older ones, they argue too much"

Bro, it's a different ball game in Nigeria, the older ones are reasonable while the younger ones are unreasonable

Good forbid say i date any woman under 25

Fvcking drama queens

2 Likes

Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by MaconAwire(m): 6:14am On Nov 26, 2017
DUN AV ANYTIN TO SAY!!

lemme jus keep dis space 4 NwaAmaikpe
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Samusu(m): 6:24am On Nov 26, 2017
I don’t like older ones – they argue too much."

Very true
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by DopeBoss(m): 6:42am On Nov 26, 2017
Dnt Try Comparing Him To Solomonembarassed ...He Ain't Half As Wise As Solomonundecided
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2017
129 wives and you are already comparing him to Solomon? No way,I will only begin to take him as a serious man when he hits the 700 wives mark. He still has 571 to go. Until then...
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 26, 2017
princeade86:
another Guinness world record abi? continue
If he can't make Guinness Book of World Records,he should be able to make the Limca World Record but the only thing is that he is not an Indian. sad

1 Like

Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Nobody: 7:47am On Nov 26, 2017
So now this is trendy and in the news?

But when Africans do it they condemned it. Smh.
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 26, 2017
He’s got NOTHING on Solomon, absolutely nothing! You can’t compare one hundred and something wives to a whopping 300 wives and 700 concubines.
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Lalas247(f): 8:00am On Nov 26, 2017
Only 129 mtcheew
His mates are on 500 grin
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Macgreat(m): 8:20am On Nov 26, 2017
Lol
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by marunga(m): 8:25am On Nov 26, 2017
129 wives with just ordinary 28 children. He should have at least 133 children by now.
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by SolexxBarry(m): 8:27am On Nov 26, 2017
Just pray ur business keeps prospering bro cos when u get broke non of them will be down 4 u

Expect my new single guys,Solex Barry x oil dey ur head
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Blackfire(m): 8:51am On Nov 26, 2017
Is that all...
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by sonikstargirl(f): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
He’s got NOTHING on Solomon, absolutely nothing! You can’t compare one hundred and something wives to a whopping 300 wives and 700 concubines.

Actually it waz 700 wives and 300 concubines
Re: Meet A Solomon-like Man, Who Is Married To 129 Women And Other Shocking Things by Afonjanightmare(m): 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Enjoyment

(1) (Reply)

How Man Made His Wife Climax For The First Time After 10 Years Of Marriage. / For Stoners Only / Omg!! Meet The Man With The Biggest Dick Ever!! Jisos!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.