Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. (28726 Views)

We Broke Up But She Still Calls Everyday. Is This Right ??? / My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead οΏ½ / Guy Takes The Virginity Of A Teenager, Calls Her "Cheap Slut", Shares Their Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2023
I was having a discussion with my friend and he told me his wife ex still calls her on phone. Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture . Just last week he called her again but she didn’t pick and she told my friend about it. Could there be something fishy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 19, 2023
I don't even blame the ex but the wife that keeps entertaining calls from a so called ex. The husband must be a weak man to have received call from wife's ex, he just sold his manhood to the wife's ex, he's a vegetable and i wholeheartedly donate him to redpillers. Nonsense

301 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by donbachi(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2023
Different strokes for different folks

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by shielaAhmed: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
Front page

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ahnie: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2023
Is the husband too dumb to change the wife's simcard?
Just asking .

That's the first every sensible husband would do to avoid roaming ghosts from the past aka lord faquard's ghost cheesy

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ahnie: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
I don't even blame the ex but the wife that keeps entertaining calls from a so called ex. The husband must be a weak man to have received call from wife's ex, he just sold his manhood to the wife's ex, he's a vegetable and i wholeheartedly donate him to redpillers. Nonsense
What off'd me was the part where the ex called to congratulate the husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It's the Boldness of the ex for me.

114 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

What off'd me was the part where the ex called to congratulate the husband cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy.

It's the Boldness of the ex for me.

Another level of see finish. That ex will surely sex his wife on his matrimonial bed. What a man shior

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Can the man call her ex and warn her never to call her wife again?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ahnie: 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
Another level of see finish. That ex will surely sex his wife on his matrimonial bed. What a man shior
Not forgetting okafor's law?
Once Deb"Ed by ex,always deb'ed by ex.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:49pm On Jul 19, 2023
Lol
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

Not forgetting okafor's law?
Once Deb"Ed by ex,always deb'ed by ex.
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this debe go be ontop his matrimonial bed. Some men sha , if I fit pick another man(toaster) call for your presence I swear I'm not marrying you.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by GeneralPula: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture .

SMH..

I just dont understand some guys..

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ahnie: 12:51pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
Can the man call her ex and warn her never to call her wife again?
The man has no right to call n warned the ex.
It's the wife's duty to call n tell the ex to leave her alone.
She has 2 options, which are

By blocking the ex line
Or

Breaking her simcard n getting another simcard.

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ecolime(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Can't she block him?

The husband sef na foolish simp oo.. Receiving calls of your wife's ex-lover. Tor

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Marvyx(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Weak men everywhere. Tueh..

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Fiscus105(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
I was having a discussion with my friend and he told me his wife ex still calls her on phone. Infact her ex called her when she got married and she told her husband that her ex is on the phone and wanted to congrate him, he spoke with him and appreciated his kind gesture . Just last week he called her again but she didn’t pick and she told my friend about it. Could there be something fishy

I pity ur friend, I'm seeing him Married our wive. If he wants to confirm, let him get the wife's social media accounts passwords unknowingly to the wife, he will see things that are secret.

Even ordinary male friends, fiance must cut them immediately after the relationship becomes strong, not to talk after marriage.

The weakest point of any woman, is when male disturbing her with attentions, .....where the chemistry normally comes, women don't understand it. They just wake up and have strong feelings for such male admirer.

If ordinary friend can easily overwhelmed &
overpowered woman with attentions, how much less ex that knows all the secrets already.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by phemmyfour: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
scoobyblogspot:
Okafor's law loading....

Okafor's Law, according to the Urban Dictionary, β€œstates that once a Congo has been shined once (C 1 ), it can always be shined (C ∞ ) provided it was shined properly ( P) the previous times

Mathematically, C1 β€’ P = C ∞

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Billionaire2: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
Some males are cursed,, beyond redemption..

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ahnie: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this debe go be ontop his matrimonial bed.
Stop corrupting me..shuu,shuuu,shuuuu
go away cheesy cheesy.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by IMASTEX: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
If he is uncomfortable with it. Then he should address the topic with his wife, who should clearly enforce the boundaries with her ex.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by RedChiefPriest: 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
I married you and you're picking up your ex number? E be like the next thing you will pick up is your load and call uber to pick you up to your father's house.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by tayo4ng(m): 12:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
What a stupid Ex and not block his number

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by jayAjoku(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
she is not an idiot, she knows where the block button is on her phone , she has the mouth to disconnect all contact with her ex but she won’t because she doesn’t love or Respect her Husband it’s that simple.

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by GoodRocks: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Damn!

The girl obviously still want the ex Dick. She still wished for the ex to bang her hence the reason she can never block him . If when she does, she'll still unblock him. Nigeria girls don't joke with pricks esp an ex prick. as for the Simp husband, I have nothing to say to him.

This is exactly why every Sane man MUST marry a pure virgin

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by tayo4ng(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
What a stupid Ex, and not block his number

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
ahnie:

Stop corrupting me..shuu,shuuu,shuuuu
go away cheesy cheesy.

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by pansophist(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
She should stop picking.

No one can force you to talk to them.

1 Like

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by GoodRocks: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
tayo4ng:
What a stupid Ex and not block his number

Do you need a prophet to tell you that the girl knows exactly what she's doing? Dude the girl obviously still wished to be banged by the ex, na why she never block am. If you think she'll block him then you seriously need to think again.

Girl loves to chop different dicks even when they're married. I pity SIMP men like her husband. They'll learn the hard way

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by ahnie: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
IconicR:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ this debe go be ontop his matrimonial bed. Some men sha , if I fit pick another man(toaster) call for your presence I swear I'm not marrying you.
Make I wear helmet cheesy.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by Savechild23: 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Mtchew
Re: Her Ex Still Calls Her Even Though She Is Married. by b3llo(m): 12:53pm On Jul 19, 2023
Unfinished match

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Used To Gym To Impress My Female Mates In School / The Shape Of My Butt / Am I Normal ?... Am Too Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.