Stats: 3,159,579 members, 7,840,394 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro (1447 Views)

Is Tinubu nigeria's greatest politician? / Nasir El-rufai: Nigeria’s Most Dangerous Politician Alive / Tinubu, Nigeria's Next President In 2023? - Dele Momodu (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by sonsomegrigbo: 7:06am On Nov 26, 2017
BAYO AKINLOYE
A former Minister of State for Defence , Senator Musiliu Obanikoro, has described the National Leader of the All Progressives Congress , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu , as Nigeria ’s greatest politicians alive .
Obanikoro said this on Saturday in Lagos while formally announcing his defection from the Peoples Democratic Party to the APC .
In his speech , ‘The Exigency of Time and the Dynamism of Politics ’, made available to SUNDAY PUNCH , the former PDP chieftain said defecting to the APC was a homecoming for him .
“To me and to all my associates , it is a return to our natural habitat . This ( APC ) is my home . My political voyage started from this association and I am proud to have learnt under our great leader , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu . The late Chief Obafemi Awolowo is the greatest politician of all time and I make bold to say the greatest politician of our time is Tinubu .
“At this stage of my life , it is important for me to return to my original base and be part of the giant strides being achieved in Lagos State which would not have been possible without the sagacity of the architect of our modern democracy – my indefatigable boss , Asiwaju Bola Tinubu , ” Obanikoro said .
Speaking on why he joined the APC , he said , “I am already fulfilled . I have traversed the length and breadth of this country and I believe that Lagos stands tall among other states in Nigeria . Today , we are the fifth largest economy in Africa and Governor ( Akinwunmi ) Ambode is working assiduously to make Lagos the third largest economy and transit from a megacity to a smart city .
“I want to be part of this project. I ’ve re -dedicated myself to the progress and prosperity of Lagos .”
Copyright PUNCH.
All rights reserved . This material , and other digital content on this website , may not be reproduced , published , broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from PUNCH .

http://punchng.com/tinubu-nigerias-greatest-politician-alive-obanikoro/

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Nobody: 7:07am On Nov 26, 2017
The fear of EFCC
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Nwodosis(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2017
So says Saint Obanikoro as his sins has been washed away by the ruling party!
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by muykem: 7:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Seriously. What about your former Bode George?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by madridguy(m): 7:09am On Nov 26, 2017
Oga na master
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Atiku2019: 7:18am On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by arewafederation: 7:31am On Nov 26, 2017
Fayose is next.
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Mufasa27(m): 7:33am On Nov 26, 2017
Awon werey grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by seunmsg(m): 8:02am On Nov 26, 2017
The hypocrisy of politicians in Nigeria stinks to high heaven.

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by IamPatriotic(m): 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Is he just realizing what Jonathan and Buhari both realized in 2015?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by potipher7: 10:03am On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:
Fayose is next.
kai kai kai gworo magaji
bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by potipher7: 10:04am On Nov 26, 2017
Fayose is the only ona nka nka afo i know the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive

Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2017
potipher7:
Fayose is the only ona nka nka afo i know the oshokomole of yoruba land the man his great deeds supercedes that of awolowo and any yeroba leader dead or alive
if someone asks you say you get sense now you would answer yes abi
you need attention my dear
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by arewafederation: 10:31am On Nov 26, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s]
kai kai kai gworo magaji
bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi

Kana hauka ne?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by sonsomegrigbo: 11:14am On Nov 26, 2017
potipher7:
[s][/s] kai kai kai gworo magaji bakayana ina achi amu na aka kwoi

wona lamba daakabu gaba aka aiki yansu, adoba azaike jaarabaa mungode
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by sonsomegrigbo: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

Kana hauka ne?

migidau dashida? midiribiba?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Oloripelebe: 11:23am On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

Musiliu is now a patriotic Saint.

He joined the league of Saint's yesterday grin

His fellow Saint's like
Saint Tinubu
Saint Fayemi
Saint Fashola
Et al, wld be happy grin
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by potipher7: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
arewafederation:

Kana hauka ne?
trash trash trash
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by potipher7: 12:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
sonsomegrigbo:

wona lamba daakabu gaba aka aiki yansu, adoba azaike jaarabaa mungode
kai benini
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Afonjanightmare(m): 1:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
In your senseless opinion, thief and criminal Obanikoro that can never become a governor
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by BeeBeeOoh(m): 2:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
So Obanikoro's sins has now been washed away by the blood of APC and he's is now a saint?? Naija politicians have no shame on their faces at all
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by desmond2pk: 3:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
So Obanikoro's sins has now been washed away by the blood of APC and he's is now a saint?? Naija politicians have no shame on their faces at all
Naija politicians abi apc zombies?
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Corrinthians(m): 3:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
This is a fact that even Jews with very long snout can testify to. grin grin
Re: Tinubu, Nigeria’s Greatest Politician Alive – Obanikoro by Lipscomb(m): 6:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
So says Saint Obanikoro as his sins has been washed away by the ruling party!

PIXS: Governors Of Benue, Nasarawa, Niger, Taraba, Kaduna & Adamawa Hold Meeting / Igbo Inferiority Complex / This Is Vp Osinbanjo During Bill Gates Speech What A Shame!!!