Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,023 members, 7,835,470 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback - Foreign Affairs (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (65492 Views)

"Putin Is Smart, Our Leaders Are Dumb": Trump Blasts US Response To Ukraine Cris / President Trump BLASTS Biden In New Statement Over Afghanistan / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 7:26am On Dec 02, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you saying your life revolves around stupidity? What a pity
angry
;DYou are too dull for my liking. Who in your family has best punchlines?

I cannot make a scapegoat of your dickhead, go and bring your elders.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 1:59pm On Dec 02, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

angry
;DYou are too dull for my liking. Who in your family has best punchlines?

I cannot make a scapegoat of your dickhead, go and bring your elders.

So elders in your family go about throwing punchlines on social media? Then elders in your family must be useless idiots.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 4:57am On Dec 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

So elders in your family go about throwing punchlines on social media? Then elders in your family must be useless idiots.

Lol. Elder don finish for your family?
That is why you lack basic knowledge and you are under-educated. You can bring your pastor if all your elders are dead.

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 7:00am On Dec 03, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Lol. Elder don finish for your family?
That is why you lack basic knowledge and you are under-educated. You can bring your pastor if all your elders are dead.

With the way you just pour oral diarrhea here and yapp off your stinking mouth about elders and pastors, you must be lacking in manners sha. You talk as if slapping and beating elders is a modus operandi in that cursed home you came from
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 10:03pm On Dec 03, 2017
nairanaira12:

With the way you just pour oral diarrhea here and yapp off your stinking mouth about elders and pastors, you must be lacking in manners sha. You talk as if slapping and beating elders is a modus operandi in that cursed home you came from

Are you a preacher now? grin grin grin You don enter Wahala. grin grin grin If your pastor and your parents are dead, you can bring your neigbours. grin grin

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 2:03am On Dec 04, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Are you a preacher now? grin grin grin You don enter Wahala. grin grin grin If your pastor and your parents are dead, you can bring your neigbours. grin grin

Boy, go and play with sand. Don't infect others with your generational stupidity. In the sand, that's where you and your fellow idiots belong.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 2:29am On Dec 04, 2017
nairanaira12:

Boy, go and play with sand. Don't infect others with your generational stupidity. In the sand, that's where you and your fellow idiots belong.

Lol. grin grin grin You are in hot soup. This is how I will play with you till 2019. Kontinue like Mama Peace.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 2:34am On Dec 04, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Lol. grin grin grin You are in hot soup. This is how I will play with you till 2019. Kontinue like Mama Peace.
I think you need to bring your stupid father and mother for flogging in the public. They did a bad job bringing you up
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 8:29am On Dec 04, 2017
nairanaira12:

I think you need to bring your stupid father and mother for flogging in the public. They did a bad job bringing you up

grin grin grin I may have to give you employment at a burial ground if you need to flog dead body. Also, you miss your mama slippers breast today?
You don enter one chance.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

grin grin grin I may have to give you employment at a burial ground if you need to flog dead body. Also, you miss your mama slippers breast today?
You don enter one chance.
I understand you seem to talk like a retard. Looks like your mother even lacks breast at all, standing or slippers. If not, your senses would have been more intact.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 9:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
nairanaira12:

I understand you seem to talk like a retard. Looks like your mother even lacks breast at all, standing or slippers. If not, your senses would have been more intact.

Epain Am. grin grin grin grin You can still use her mama buwest to wipe floor grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 2:04am On Dec 05, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Epain Am. grin grin grin grin You can still use her mama buwest to wipe floor grin grin grin
Are you recommending that to me because that is how you do your mother's breast? You use her breast to wipe floor? Your family must be a useless one then.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 6:01am On Dec 05, 2017
nairanaira12:

Are you recommending that to me because that is how you do your mother's breast? You use her breast to wipe floor? Your family must be a useless one then.
grin grin If you don't like floor, we can use it to play table tennis. Get your mother ready for tomorrow afternoon for pingpong match. I beg no rub oil make the slippers breast no dey slip.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 8:40am On Dec 05, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:
grin grin If you don't like floor, we can use it to play table tennis. Get your mother ready for tomorrow afternoon for pingpong match. I beg no rub oil make the slippers breast no dey slip.

It's good to know that you lack respect for your mother. Who placed this curse on your family?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 2:11am On Dec 06, 2017
nairanaira12:

It's good to know that you lack respect for your mother. Who placed this curse on your family?

Pele, when should I expect the hopeless harlot that gave birth to you? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.