Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (65500 Views)

"Putin Is Smart, Our Leaders Are Dumb": Trump Blasts US Response To Ukraine Cris / President Trump BLASTS Biden In New Statement Over Afghanistan / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by deco22(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
dharmieee:

Exactly. Very biased reporting and a lot of people in Africa don't even know what CNN is repsorting is trash.

Same way they made everybody in Nigeria believe Hillary was going to win the election
American media is divided,FOX news supports Republicans,MSNBC supports Democrats,CNN used to viewed as neutral,but they just showed their support for Democrats after Donald Trump's election into office.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by holluwizzy: 1:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
I read comments, some make sense and some do not.

Fact is fact

Don't compare cnn to BBC

Cnn origin and Hq is in usa and BBC Hq is in UK and mostly concentrate on UK ish.

Thus it is the media job of a particular country to report and circulate Info to the public and world in general.

Note: cnn interview major and to elite people in the society regardless of weather u support trump or not. Everybody contributes in a section of question and answer which is called * opinion* in the media and ways to resolved matters arising. If u are not a journalist or in d media, then u re just speculating.

Oya make u a talk una own.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by bluecircle470: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
GBAM!!!!!!!!

SUMMER SLAM!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Abbeyme: 1:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jagermeister:
Donald Trump would have been a serial killer if he wasn't born rich in the exact same way the president of Nigeria (I've honestly forgotten his name) would have been a cattle rearer if he didn't join the Army.

This post gives me a good Sunday afternoon laugh

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by bobnatlo(m): 1:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
hisgrace090:
The same CNN that want to use the last drop of their blood to .make sure trump doese not win the election?

They deserve what they get from him.

Hope they have realize that trump or other person destiny is not in their hand, no matter how highly placed they're.

Did u actually read the write up before this comment
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Ranchhoddas: 1:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
In fairness CNN has been very unfair to Donald Trump from the get-go. Their antagonism towards him turned me off them.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by tomtyte02(m): 1:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jonathan:
Lol! The war between Trump and CNN is far from over grin

CNN just dey fight Trump because he won Hillary...

See painment grin
lmao painment
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by greencard: 1:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

CNN does 24x7 news, they dwell on every news, have you seen how much time they spend on disaster around the world? These guys are always looking for news to report and analyze etc. So Trump is a Goldmine, he creates news per second.
that's the word I have been looking to remember since ..thanks for reminding me.that's exactly what they are good at

Reporting disasters
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 1:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
CNN you are lucky that you are not situated in Nigeria!

That place would have being been under lock and keys due to heavy debts owned by your network!

- courtesy Buhari and his team cabals grin grin grin

Donald make a positive history for yourself ignore CNN, they are gradually turning political.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Chukazu: 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
The way this guy talks without restraint, I can almost say that 3rd world war is looking up to him undecided
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by kalu61(m): 2:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
ekestic1976:
I may not know where you learned your English language, but I recommend to you the Oxford English Course Nigeria Book Two! You don't "win" people or things, etc. but you "defeat" them!
ok. Mr English or Prof.Oxford.Hope Oxford will employ u.Chelsea won the EPL or Chelsea defeated the EPL.Which 1 corect,hope u made 1st class
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 2:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
greencard:
that's the word I have been looking to remember since ..thanks for reminding me.that's exactly what they are good at

Reporting disasters
Of course that's their job, people like disasters, they're just doing business or would you rather sell what your customers are not interested in?

Presently Trump is of so much interest around the world and he has a leaking mouth, he's great business.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 2:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

Listen, if there's no CNN, Trump will still have negative news following him around like bees, he's done a great job of attracting negatives without anyone's input, cnn are just the biggest magnifiers of his folly... For example, who goes to a global summit and address the president of another sovereign country as a 'Rocket Man'? Bias means cnn will report this kind of news, Fox will turn blind eyes to it, it doesn't make cnn fake because he's painted in a bad light, he did it to himself to start with.

I think Rocket Man even gave Kim Jung-Un some credibility, calling him a punk or Hitler Junior would have been more befitting of Kim Un's folly.

Can you cite an example of the bolded?

My own example of CNN news spin below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmmzMOyd9nQ

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by TEYA: 2:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wiseandtrue:
CNN you are lucky that you are not situated in Nigeria!

That place would have being under lock and keys due to heavy debts owned by your network!

- courtesy Buhari and his team cabals grin grin grin

Donald make a positive history for yourself ignore CNN, they are gradually turning political.
Which media house did Buhari shut down. There is more freedom of speech in Nigeria than you guys are willing to give this government credit for.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Jagermeister(m): 2:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Abbeyme:

This post gives me a good Sunday afternoon laugh

Lol. Enjoy yourself fam! Happy Sunday.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by greencard: 2:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

Of course that's their job, people like disasters, they're just doing business or would you rather sell what your customers are not interested in?

Presently Trump is of so much interest around the world and he has a leaking mouth, he's great business.
so its safe to say, Trump is a celebrity and they are paparazzi cheesy
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
9inches:

Fake news is simply a biased news. CNN is anti-Trump and sugarcoats their reportage on everything Trump to paint him and his government in a bad light.

Are you aware there have been suggestions that Fox News should be renamed RNNN (Republican National News Network) because of its close alignment with the Republican Party and its radically right bias?

Are you aware Fox news was greatly bias about Barak Obama?

Are you also aware Barak Obama didn't make a fuss about Fox news cos he was soo mature as a president and there was soo much to do than be a cry baby over an independent news outlet?

OLD Trump always fighting CNN is just plain stupid.. he needs to grow up fast!

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
greencard:
so its safe to say, Trump is a celebrity and they are paparazzi cheesy
If you prefer to put it that way, I'm sure they love Trump a lot ...Do you know who else love Trump? The comedians, menh! It's crazy, you don't even need to try to be funny, Just redo all Trump and his goons are doing with a little spice and your Job is done...And they get seasoned materials almost daily, as sure as the rising of the sun, because Grandpa will not take his fingers of the tweet button and will not stop doing bizarre things.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by kjhova(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
9inches:

Big difference, Fox admits they are biased and supports the president in a healthy manner while CNN claim to be #FactsFirst outlet while they are actually the real spin masters of the MSM.

Admission of bias should cease the pretence of Faux to the inappropriate addition of News to their name. It should just be called Faux Pas.

BTW, isn't Fox News' main slogan "fair and balanced"? That ain't much of an admission to me. Matter of fact, it appears that the fake news medium is doubling down on their pretention to be a news channel.

Summary: Dude, stick your tongue outta Donald's hair gel and accept that the free press is better than a government controlled press which is what Mr. Trump apparently prefers!!!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by FRANKOSKI(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
DONALD TRUMP IS SUPPOSED TO BE A WWE ANCHOR.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by lazygal: 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jagermeister:
Donald Trump would have been a serial killer if he wasn't born rich in the exact same way the president of Nigeria (I've honestly forgotten his name) would have been a cattle rearer if he didn't join the Army.

This guy don surpassed bush as most disrespected president of u.s

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by elampiro(m): 2:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

What do you watch? Faux news, Breitbart, infowars and all the alternative media? Those are not news channels, they soap operas...tell you something, Trump is seeking every means to get rid of CNN, but he can't do it legally, if they've lied on him, he would've sued them for libel in such a way that they'll go bankrupt. Is CNN Bias? Very true, but they have so much material on Trump that their job is made too easy... Everyday, he does something terrible... Like lying against an established institution like Times magazine... It's not CNN's fault if you're making a lot of mess, they're only reporting it, and they got the largest voice,deal with it if you're a fan.

I don't watch infowars or Fox News. CNN was my primary news outlet until their biased and lies became too obvious in the campaign to the last election. I stopped watching them having seen the worst twisting and lies since the history of mankind. I prefer to read Yahoo News (although also liberal outlet), and a few of others including CNN. Buy in terms of politics, CNN is the worst ever. Their ability to twist news cannot be rivalled.

CNN (Clinton News Network) can portray water to be poison as long as it helps promote gay agenda and every liberal view.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Jagermeister(m): 2:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
lazygal:

This guy don surpassed bush as most disrespected president of u.s

You can say that again!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by obatoro: 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Now, this is what i call accurate response.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by meforyou1(m): 2:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
Jonathan:
Lol!
The war between Trump and CNN is far from over grin

CNN just dey fight Trump because he won Hillary...

See painment grin
it's the other way round. Trump is fighting CNN
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by UncutSk(m): 3:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
which epic clap back abeg
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by UncutSk(m): 3:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

Bias or not, they report the news, they've never lied on Trump, they're just the biggest reporters of his folly

If I head cnn will I do the same? Much more; Trump has been discrediting cnn for like forever, they're on his case now, and news never sleeps, it's 24x7.
never lie about trump are you _deluded? starting from election polls the always lied
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 3:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
elampiro:

I don't watch infowars or Fox News. CNN was my primary news outlet until their biased and lies became too obvious in the campaign to the last election. I stopped watching them having seen the worst twisting and lies since the history of mankind. I prefer to read Yahoo News (although also liberal outlet), and a few of others including CNN. Buy in terms of politics, CNN is the worst ever. Their ability to twist news cannot be rivalled.

CNN (Clinton News Network) can portray water to be poison as long as it helps promote gay agenda and every liberal view.
so leave CNN alone, don't watch it, just ignore...If all Trump supporters can do that, there will be peace, but they can't because they no CNN matters, CNN has the largest followership both locally and globally, that's why the Orange man can't ignore them, what CNN report is the same thing other smaller stations report but he's on CNN's case because he knowns they matter too much, but guess what, he can't wipe out CNN, they will outlive him...his best bet is to change his style of governance and the reporting will change, if it doesn't change, it would be too obvious to the moderates that CNN is bad, for now, he's the fake guy.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
UncutSk:
never lie about trump are you _deluded? starting from election polls the always lied
Election polls wasn't a lie, they said Hillary will edge it, Hillary won by 2 million votes more, Trump came in through the back door (Electoral College)
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by elampiro(m): 3:17pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

so leave CNN alone, don't watch it, just ignore...If all Trump supporters can do that, there will be peace, but they can't because they no CNN matters, CNN has the largest followership both locally and globally, that's why the Orange man can't ignore them, what CNN report is the same thing other smaller stations report but he's on CNN's case because he knowns they matter too much, but guess what, he can't wipe out CNN, they will outlive him...his best bet is to change his style of governance and the reporting will change, if it doesn't change, it would be too obvious to the moderates that CNN is bad, for now, he's the fake guy.

CNN is fake. Trump is the real thing, the Messiah turning the economy around and returning jobs back to the country with good foreign policies that protect America against such countries like China
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by UncutSk(m): 3:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

Election polls wasn't a lie, they said Hillary will edge it, Hillary won by 2 million votes more, Trump came in through the back door (Electoral College)
that's why there is an electoral college if not it might as well be called united states of California
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 3:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
nairanaira12:

Walahi, Trump has no self control. I doubt if he also knows how to think. He seems shallow, egoistic and vain.

Can you imagine a US president demanding for a thank you from those American basketballers arrested in China? He didn't do it in private; he did it in public. The guy is shallow. I won't be surprised if American economy suffers as a result of his foolishness.

You IQ is very low. Do you think America is Nigeria where you are ruled by cattle rearer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images) / Nigerians In The US Design Aso Ebi For Joe Biden Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.