Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,718 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback (65494 Views)

"Putin Is Smart, Our Leaders Are Dumb": Trump Blasts US Response To Ukraine Cris / President Trump BLASTS Biden In New Statement Over Afghanistan / China Replies Trump Over Threat To Cut Off Ties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Gluhbirne:
I have no idea why you're always quoting my posts. Please stop.

Na wa for u ooo,so I can't even quote you in peace againgringringrin
Well if u insist no problem,I respect that choicegringrin
Enjoy ur stay heregrin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 9:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
mpowa:

so leave CNN alone, don't watch it, just ignore...If all Trump supporters can do that, there will be peace, but they can't because they no CNN matters, CNN has the largest followership both locally and globally, that's why the Orange man can't ignore them, what CNN report is the same thing other smaller stations report but he's on CNN's case because he knowns they matter too much, but guess what, he can't wipe out CNN, they will outlive him...his best bet is to change his style of governance and the reporting will change, if it doesn't change, it would be too obvious to the moderates that CNN is bad, for now, he's the fake guy.

When CNN resorted to playing advert calling for impeachment of POTUS and subsequently their banana banana ad, it became evident that the Donald has TRUMPED them locally, now it seems Trump is going for their International jugular. It's revolution time!
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 9:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
9inches:

When CNN resorted to playing advert calling for impeachment of POTUS and subsequently their banana banana ad, it became evident that the Donald has TRUMPED them locally, now it seems Trump is going for their International jugular. It's revolution time!
When did CNN do that? Oh One of the Alternative news stations...They're not good for your health

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by mpowa(m): 9:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
donb06:
bro at least u agree to wat i said. cuz am in agreement wit u also so dnt tk it personal cus i just gave my own opinion... bless u
To be honest CNN are not shameless like Faux news, generating unfounded stories to support their republican agenda, They are biased subtly towards the democrats but upon Trumps incessant attacks, they're obviously not subtle anymore, they've come out all guns blazing against him...If I own CNN, I will do 10x what they're doing, let's see who will laugh last...But in all these they don't lie on trump, they don't need to...The guy makes their Job so easier, every move is a major gaffe.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Rick9(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oh boy this one na epic Savageery
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by macaranta(m): 11:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
Guess POTUS is the distraction apple in the new CNN adverts. #factsfirst
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Nobody: 12:19am On Nov 27, 2017
9inches:

@bolded: Sounds like what a fascist would say.... Isn't that the same crime liberal lefties like you accuse Trump of doing? Practice what you preach nigga.

Victim playing of the left once again! I am yet to see Trump "attacking" the press. If by "attack" you mean calling out buIlshit when he sees it, then I suggest you look for a better word. The press are the ones launching the incessant attacks, no matter what Trump does.

I don't know about your anti-christ but I can tell you for a fact that Obama ran a Marxist, fascist, racist and divisive presidency for 8 years. His disdain for a free society is appalling.

Okay.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Abbeybailey(m): 12:28am On Nov 27, 2017
AkoEja:

Economics simply do not work like this. The positive changes people are seen in America today cannot be due to what Donald Trump has done in just one year, this is the effect of eight years of Obama's administration's policies. We will see the changes from Trumps policy in a few years time, not now.

If people remember correctly, the economy of America was very down the first few years of Obama's administration due to the policies of George W Bush who destroyed the economy before Obama came
Gbam. You absolutely nailed it. They are giving trump the kudos for the upsurge in economy not knowing that America economy was in the sewage when Obama took over from Bush W and he did a marvelous job creating over 20 million jobs and he Obama was overwhelmingly elected twice by popular and electoral votes. His ratings is still very high up till today compared to Mr Trump the old racist pig.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by afroxyz: 1:29am On Nov 27, 2017
xarookqh:

What are you saying oga
You catch anybody's destiny for CNN's hand?
There are just reporting the truth as it is

CNN does not report the truth as it is
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by Chinagurum1995(m): 3:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmm Useless Donald Trump so you dey called CNN MSNBC and every News Channel fake so Mr. Donald Trump you are fake news. Nonsense hmmm I can't wait eeh he will get kick out the white house. #DumpedTrump. angry sad angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by lereinter(m): 6:57am On Nov 27, 2017
cnn reply will be hate speech in nig
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by kjhova(m): 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
9inches:

Fox News may have their own bias (which can be argued) but that does not affect their fair and balanced reportage; they don't twist and distort facts like the other networks like CNN.

I don't know where you got the inclination that free press is under any threat. Sounds like an argument liberal lefties make. The only threat to free speech emanates from the Left who tag any speech they do not like Hate Speech. You should better wake up and smell the fascism of the liberal left.

"Liberal...lefties...left...but but but Obama...but but but crooked Hillary...but but but George Soros..."

Are you a permanent resident of Breitbartville??

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by aribisala0(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
AkoEja:

Economics simply do not work like this. The positive changes people are seen in America today cannot be due to what Donald Trump has done in just one year, this is the effect of eight years of Obama's administration's policies. We will see the changes from Trumps policy in a few years time, not now.

If people remember correctly, the economy of America was very down the first few years of Obama's administration due to the policies of George W Bush who destroyed the economy before Obama came
That is one way of looking at it .
Another way is the economy has a life of its own with cycles that are independent of what any president does
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 4:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
mpowa:

When did CNN do that? Oh One of the Alternative news stations...They're not good for your health

You haven't seen the ad sponsored by Tom Steyer?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 4:28pm On Nov 27, 2017
kjhova:

"Liberal...lefties...left...but but but Obama...but but but crooked Hillary...but but but George Soros..."

Are you a permanent resident of Breitbartville??

Where is that?

By the way, those trio you mentioned collectively bred the monster that Trump is currently fighting on behalf of the rest of the world.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by kjhova(m): 4:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
9inches:

Where is that?

By the way, those trio you mentioned collectively bred the monster that Trump is currently fighting on behalf of the rest of the world.

"but but but Obama...but but but crooked Hillary...but but but George Soros..."

The usual final resort of the typical fanatical right wingers.

You never even said it yet and I already figured.

2 Likes

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 5:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
mpowa:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxuuIPcQ9_I
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 6:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
kjhova:

"but but but Obama...but but but crooked Hillary...but but but George Soros..."

The usual final resort of the typical fanatical right wingers.

You never even said it yet and I already figured.

Any examples?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 7:06am On Nov 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

Next time, let those who have sense handle subjects like this. Last time I checked, romance section still has adequate space for thoughtless twerps.

Thank you
Kekekekeke grin grin grin grin. You just confirmed your IQ did not surpass that of he-goat. I weep for your parent if at all they spent money on your education.

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 10:30am On Nov 29, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Kekekekeke grin grin grin grin. You just confirmed your IQ did not surpass that of he-goat. I weep for your parent if at all they spent money on your education.

Yeah you are right. The entire world should weep for your parents for being irresponsible to guide you aright. Shame on them.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 5:07pm On Nov 29, 2017
nairanaira12:

Yeah you are right. The entire world should weep for your parents for being irresponsible to guide you aright. Shame on them.

E pain am. grin grin grin. I thought you got punchlines. Pele.

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 11:52pm On Nov 29, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

E pain am. grin grin grin. I thought you got punchlines. Pele.

People from your family must be bunch of dunce and idiots. That's why you think that your watery nonsense is punchline. Who is fooling this nincompoop?
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 1:26am On Nov 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

People from your family must be bunch of dunce and idiots. That's why you think that your watery nonsense is punchline. Who is fooling this nincompoop?

Pele under-educated fellow (MOFO). cry cry grin grin grin. . Is that the best you can do? . Take this for the road.

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Pele under-educated fellow (MOFO). cry cry grin grin grin. . Is that the best you can do? . Take this for the road.

Every comment you make shows your foolishness more clearly. I'm sure your next comment will further entrench you as an award winning idiot.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2017
9inches:

@bolded: Sounds like what a fascist would say.... Isn't that the same crime liberal lefties like you accuse Trump of doing? Practice what you preach nigga.

Victim playing of the left once again! I am yet to see Trump "attacking" the press. If by "attack" you mean calling out buIlshit when he sees it, then I suggest you look for a better word. The press are the ones launching the incessant attacks, no matter what Trump does.

I don't know about your anti-christ but I can tell you for a fact that Obama ran a Marxist, fascist, racist and divisive presidency for 8 years. His disdain for a free society is appalling.

Oga stop lying. Trump attacks CNN well well.

1 Like

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

Every comment you make shows your foolishness more clearly. I'm sure your next comment will further entrench you as an award winning idiot.

kekekeke grin grin grin grin grin. You are due for a software update. grin grin grin grin

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by 9inches(m): 7:03pm On Nov 30, 2017
nairanaira12:

Oga stop lying. Trump attacks CNN well well.

9inches:

If by "attack" you mean calling out (CNN's) buIlshit when he sees it, then I suggest you look for a better word. The press are the ones launching the incessant attacks, no matter what Trump does.

You don't know what you're saying. Trump goes for whoever attacks him first. He has his (Trump) brand to guard and protect.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

kekekeke grin grin grin grin grin. You are due for a software update. grin grin grin grin

Soak your brain in hypo. It is releasing too much smelly shiiiit already.
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 1:54am On Dec 01, 2017
nairanaira12:

Soak your brain in hypo. It is releasing too much smelly shiiiit already.

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin You never see anything. Is this the best you can do? OLODO

Come out here!!!c grin grin

Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 7:09am On Dec 01, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

Lol. grin grin grin grin grin You never see anything. Is this the best you can do? OLODO

Come out here!!!c grin grin

Go and play with sand with your 8 year old mates, boy. I've got better things to do
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by DrGoodmanFather: 9:52am On Dec 01, 2017
nairanaira12:

Go and play with sand with your 8 year old mates, boy. I've got better things to do

grin grin grin grin You don tire? The only better things you know how to do is to suck your mama breast. grin grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Blasts CNN On Twitter, CNN Replies With An Epic Clapback by nairanaira12: 12:35am On Dec 02, 2017
DrGoodmanFather:

grin grin grin grin You don tire? The only better things you know how to do is to suck your mama breast. grin grin grin

Are you saying your life revolves around stupidity? What a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ghanaians Drag Ex-President Mahama On Twitter Over Yahaya Bello's Mobile Clinic / Moses Balyeku In A Strip Club Being Entertained By Half Unclad Girl / Rapists Hired To 'break' Inmates Inside Putin's Horror Prisons (graphic Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.