Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,097 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB (2529 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Nnamdi Kanu Dead, IPOB Knows His Grave – Coalition Explodes / Dead IPOB Members In Umuahia Carried Away In A Keke Napep In Abia (Graphic Pics) / Okoi Obono-Obla: "Biafra Referendum Legally & Politically Impossible" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 8:28am On Nov 26, 2017
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has berated the Minister of Information, Lai Mohammed, for saying that the group was dead.
Reacting to the Minister’s recent statement on the group, IPOB said “the Minister and those he works for would know by middle of next year when a referendum would take place if IPOB was dead or alive”, insisting that no amount of propaganda would eliminate the group.
Speaking with Sunday Sun yesterday, the Media and Publicity Secretary of IPOB, Comrade Emma Powerful, said it was unfortunate that the Minister after seeing the impact of the boycott order by the group on the Anambra election still went on to deceive the people by saying that IPOB was dead.
He said: “IPOB family and its leadership worldwide do not wish to join issues with Mohammed or those who may desire to indulge in the laughable fantasy that IPOB has been weakened as a result of the successful boycott of the fraudulent Anambra elections.
Mohammed’s comments should be viewed as a cleverly contrived diversionary tactics to deflect attention away from the devastating impact of the boycott on the psyche of the corrupt ruling class in Nigeria. We are therefore inclined to ask all right thinking people to disregard this latest outburst from Mohammed or better regard it as one of those his numerous ill conceived utterances.
“By now, the public must be well accustomed to these wild proclamations that bears no resemblance to reality. They said the same thing about ending the recession but as we all know, the ravaging impact of this economic recession is still being felt by the ordinary people till today.
“Over the years, many opinionated commentators have relentlessly harped on the fact that Biafra was dead and buried. Ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo popularised this myth when he told journalists last year during an interview that Biafra was dead. But today, the activities of IPOB, ably led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has not only confirmed that Biafra is alive, but has also proven that Biafra is the only issue capable of determining when Nigeria comes to an end, not the other way round.
“Admittedly, not many people understand the inner workings or the strategies IPOB deploy periodically to accomplish its stated objectives. So, wild and idle speculations will be thrown about by enemies of Biafra in the hope of derailing our movement.
“Again we are not moved nor disturbed by any statement coming from Mohammed’s Ministry of Information because having spent so much money to ensure a complete media blackout of all IPOB related news stories, our impact continues to resonate and dominate political space in Nigeria.” Powerful stated that IPOB remains the largest political movement on earth today, stressing that “we didn’t get to this position of preeminence by allowing ourselves to be easily distracted by blatant lies that cannot stand up to scrutiny.”
He added: “Our focus remains the upcoming Biafrexit referendum in the middle of next year, where anticipated voter participation, especially in Anambra, will be nearly 100 per cent. Nigerian government and her agents can say or do whatever they like. IPOB can guarantee the people that we are on course to peacefully remove Biafra from the Luggardian contraption called Nigeria. “It is on record that IPOB is firmly entrenched in more than 100 countries around the world and deeply rooted in the subconscious of a people determined to sacrifice whatever it takes for their freedom. To kill IPOB will mean having to dismantle family meetings all over the world at the same time, which is an impossible task for anyone to accomplish. IPOB has been set up in such a way that it can only grow, not diminish. New family meetings are opening up all over the world on a weekly basis. So, how can such a colossal movement be weakened by mere utterance.
“It is very unfortunate that some Nigerians, who form the primary audience of Mohammed’s propaganda machinery, would allow themselves to be deceived by the cheap lie that IPOB have lost the confidence of the people.”
http://sunnewsonline.com/biafra-referendum-will-prove-ipob-not-dead/

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Corrinthians(m): 8:32am On Nov 26, 2017
Erection has come and gone in Anambla, Biaflarand without lefelendum, now they want to start telling their gullible zombies another story. cheesy cheesy

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Aonkuuse(m): 8:37am On Nov 26, 2017
what i know is that IPOD can make noise, they have never carry out any threat since it was created

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 8:41am On Nov 26, 2017
This one week one propaganda terrorist group never disappoints, this is to keep their pigs busy for this week.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by mgbadike81: 8:42am On Nov 26, 2017
ipob should conserve it's energy for the upcoming 2019 elections instead of responding to lai Mohammed, the voters turn out for the Anambra election was about 20% despite all the money shared. I believe we can reduce it to 10% in 2019 in almost all parts of south east and south south if we plan well.All those greedy Igbo politicians are already seeing the power of the rebellion from the masses.

10 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Michael004: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Ipob sha won talk to stay relevant to their zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by CrtlAltDel: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2017
Powerful stated that IPOB remains the largest political movement on earth today

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 9:00am On Nov 26, 2017
IPOB REMAINS my BEST pressure group in Nigeria ever.

All the mockers and jesters on this thread are not half as courageous and diasporic as IPOB movement.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by coolitempa(f): 9:05am On Nov 26, 2017
Seems like the entire leadership is bereft of ideas....I mean how can an entire organisation be based on lies and propaganda

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 9:18am On Nov 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
ipob should conserve it's energy for the upcoming 2019 elections instead of responding to lai Mohammed, the voters turn out for the Anambra election was about 20% despite all the money shared. I believe we can reduce it to 10% in 2019 in almost all parts of south east and south south if we plan well.All those greedy Igbo politicians are already seeing the power of the rebellion from the masses.
Udo diri gi

2 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by melodyogonna(m): 9:20am On Nov 26, 2017
coolitempa:
Seems like the entire leadership is bereft of ideas....I mean how can an entire organisation be based on lies and propaganda
Sharap, afonja mumu

4 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 9:22am On Nov 26, 2017
coolitempa:

What does this one know? Why does Igbo matters concern you so much? What's your business? Are you half as courageous as IPOB group are? Why being pained about pro-biafra issues?

Coward.

2 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ProWalker: 9:25am On Nov 26, 2017
mgbadike81:

This is about the most naive, most dumb, most unintelligent post on Nairaland in 2017.
Seun, please do you have an award plague for this guy? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by coolitempa(f): 9:35am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

What does this one know? Why does Igbo matters concern you so much? What's your business? Are you half as courageous as IPOB group are? Why being pained about pro-biafra issues?

Coward.

As long as you miscreants spread a campaign of hate....you will get it back tenfold... grin....

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 9:36am On Nov 26, 2017
ProWalker:

This is about the most naive, most dumb, most intelligent post on Nairaland in 2017.
Seun, please do you have an award plague for this guy? grin

Stop contradicting yourself.... Na so God take catch person. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
coolitempa:

As long as you miscreants spread a campaign of hate....you will get it back tenfold... grin....

Empty response.

Face your ewedu and amala and your bf's "cassava" and stop salivating over Igbos issues.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:39am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

Coward.
Online warrior, the courageous ones were trekking upandan for director and receiving bullets too, where were you then? I forgot, you were on nairaland fighting with your keyboard

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 9:41am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Online warrior, the courageous ones were trekking upandan for director and receiving bullets too, where were you then? I forgot, you were on nairaland fighting with your keyboard

Another sabo on the loose.

I know how powerful the media can be, and my pro-biafran friends are thanking me for using it well.

2 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:41am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

Empty response.

Face your ewedu and amala and your bf's "cassava" and stop salivating over Igbos issues.
Online IPOB warrior, stop making noise and tell us the progress so far in the actualisation of Biafra

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:42am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

Another sabo on the loose.

I know how powerful the media can be, and my pro-biafran friends are thanking me for using it well.

Tell us your progress so far, Biafra or death

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ApexPredator: 9:44am On Nov 26, 2017
Ipob speaks the truth. Only a referendum will be the ultimate decider on the Biafra question. That is why Lugard slaves will never allow it. They know the people want to leave Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 9:45am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Online IPOB warrior, stop making noise and tell us the progress so far in the actualisation of Biafra

Sabo I have noticed you.... Biafra was not proscribed by US, UK, EU as your northern masters wanted.

The success in anambra election boycott was so obvious that party agents later in the afternoon had to beg voters with money.

IPOB still holds the conscience of the people.

grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:46am On Nov 26, 2017
mgbadike81:
Continue deluding yourself and your likes with percentage wahala, more people voted this time than last election.
Meanwhile help ofai and tell us the progress so far in actualising your IPOB Biafra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ApexPredator: 9:48am On Nov 26, 2017
Even if all Igbos in the North and Lagos vote in a referendum, it will still be a landslide victory in favour of separation.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

Sabo I have noticed you.... Biafra was not proscribed by US, UK, EU as your northern masters wanted.

The success in anambra election boycott was so obvious that party agents later in the afternoon had to beg voters with money.

IPOB still holds the conscience of the people.

grin
Save me your sermons, let them sanction Nigeria then for proscribing an illegal, terrorist group na.
Was Nigeria consulted when they were labelling other groups as terrorists? Continue waiting for outsiders to come fight your battle.
More people voted in the election than in 2013

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2017
ApexPredator:
Even if all Igbos in the North and Lagos vote in a referendum, it will still be a landslide victory in favour of separation.
What are they waiting for? They leave and forget their properties and source of livelihood, who cares.

1 Like

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 9:53am On Nov 26, 2017
ApexPredator:
Ipob speaks the truth. Only a referendum will be the ultimate decider on the Biafra question. That is why Lugard slaves will never allow it. They know the people want to leave Nigeria.
Go and conduct the referendum, what is holding you back?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 9:58am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Save me your sermons, let them sanction Nigeria then for prescribing an illegal, terrorist group na.
Was Nigeria consulted when they were labelling other groups as terrorists? Continue waiting for outsiders to come fight your battle.
More people voted in the election than in 2013

Na so grin
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by Yyeske(m): 10:00am On Nov 26, 2017
ofai:

Na so grin
Online warrior, shame don catch you
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ApexPredator: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
What are they waiting for? They leave and forget their properties and source of livelihood, who cares.
Yyeske:
Go and conduct the referendum, what is holding you back?
Obviously vast majority Igbos in North and Lagos will vote Nigeria to remain one but it still won't matter.
The terrorist Nigerian government is holding us back. Take the Gamble and settle the Biafran question once and for all. You won't because you know supporters of Biafra are not just bands of miscreants but the voice of the people.

2 Likes

Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by honourhim: 10:01am On Nov 26, 2017
mgbadike81:

Emma Powerfool is deceiving you people. Anambra election was successful
Same number of voters in 2013 voted in this 2017 so where is the boycott you people made noise about?
Boycott ko, girlcutter ni.
Re: ‘biafra Referendum Will Prove IPOB Not Dead’ - IPOB by ofai: 10:02am On Nov 26, 2017
Yyeske:
Online warrior, shame don catch you

Online and offline coward. Yawa don gas you. cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Political Blunders May Cost The Southeast 2023 Election And Beyond / See ! / Jude Onyeka Called President Buhari A Mad Man On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.