Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria (64310 Views)

Killer Gas Cylinders Flood Nigeria / Lagos Apc Guber Candidate Sanwo Olu's Campaign Vehicles Flood Lagos(photos) / Uche Nwosu's Campaign Vehicles Burnt By Imo Youths (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by wildernessVoice: 5:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Àtiku is not an option but better than the killer herdsmen patron.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Bobby808: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Pmb will win the whole of the North west 7 states

Pmb will win the south west Osinbajo and Tinubu influence 6 States

Pmb will win Kogi, kwara , Niger , Nassarawa and plateau North central

Pmb will win Borno, Bauchi, Yobe and Adamawa

Atiku will win gombe ,Taraba and benue

Atiku will win south south and south East

Tats all

So don't deceive yourself
Oya, quickly run very fast, tell Buhari that I am with his wife in the other rooms if his weakness caused by his failing health status will allow him to answer you?
Am so ashamed of you. Upon all the millions of educated people, of all the healthy and young people, of all the senseable Nigerian, you are still talking of that oldest abadoned woman rag Buhari who, if you ask hin what is happening to efcc and dss, will not even answer. I weep this country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Bobby808: 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

You need to read between the lines young man

Tinubu said that a week ago

Atiku left this week

Can you read between the lines ?

What Asiwaju is telling you is that no imposition of candidate

Sound and clear

Those are attributes of that evil party called PDP
very shortly, your eyes go clear both you and your ways of reasoning.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

Why should the southwest vote for Buhari again?
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by teflonjake(m): 5:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Is that compound named nigeria?

Nigeria looks so small.

My fren correct your topic joor

Meanwhile

#atikulate 2019
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by designVATExcel: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
This election go sweet die.

I love competitive competitions mehn.

Nigerians please please please get your pvc and vote.
If you dislike both candidates, vote for the lesser evil. Abeg.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Ngene44: 5:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
Is he planning to run as an independent candidate?

Ipob and Late Nnamdiot Cownu's zombies can answer that. cheesy
is atiku igbo? The hates among Nigerians like u is alarming.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by adekunlemustap(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
jordyspices:
chai see dem oh dey want to finish wat is left of our country chai in my next world is better to be a tree in america than a human in nigeria smh i dey vex oh

Good for you
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by sarrki(m): 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
BafanaBafana:

Kai!
Bros your political reasoning is very sound!

Thank you sir
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Kzinne: 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

We are omoluabis

Atiku is not picking from the south west

Let's assume he's picking

Are we leaving certainty for uncertainty ?

Osinbajo is not doing bad
The only way PDP can win is tpo present a South West Presidential candidate. someone of integrity and who has wide and solid contacts deep in Yoruba land. At least in Ondo Akeredolu finished off Tinubu's candidate as an instance. someone with no past issues of corruption. failure to do that would result in PDP losing. Why would the North gho with Atiku in the first place when they have Buhari? Already cos of osinbanjo the southewest would definitely go with APC except Atiku would picka SW VP. But even if he does so the SW would prefer an Osinbajo VP. At least they used to him coupled with Church influence. The PDP can win if they only present an SW Presidential candidate which likely they not thinking off since the SS and the SE are already on lockdowns for them. The North central then becomes the battleground. PDP could then add up Benue, ksplit kwara and jkogi (hunger in that state isnt funny), taraba (sure banker, nasarawa (to an extent, plateau (very sure). this is the only way or else. sorry for PDP
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 6:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ngene44:
is atiku igbo? The hates among Nigerians like u is alarming.
Who mentioned iboes here? embarassed
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Ekg911(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
I thought its Gov. Fayose that is contesting for the seat...alas!

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Glutamate087: 6:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:
Efforts in futility
u are a goat u,.ar nt God to decide the future
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by nucleusBio: 6:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]

God will choose who He wants!
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by bkool7(m): 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Quick analysis

Tats all

Even those states you said Atiku [b] will [\b] it should be Atiku [b] may [\b] win
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by ADBA3005(m): 6:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

We are omoluabis

Point of correctn:if Atiku could pick Jagaban as a running mate,this will,ceteris paribus,pose d greater chalenge 4 Buhari/Osinbajo.Nd if Buhari picks a running mate frm SS/SE,Atiku/Tinubu wil b d greatest chalenge 4 Buhari's second time.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Ngene44: 6:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Corrinthians:
Who mentioned iboes here? embarassed
majority of igbos are sympathizers of biafra. if you are to do a research, ur sample size and the response will indicate that igbos are biafrans in mind. We can only end this biafra thing with love as one Nigerians
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Vincent1981(m): 6:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][i][/i]
amjoseph19:

The great seer, Almighty predictor. As you dey like this erh, You don view the next 2 decades. Baba, I beg help your boy with 10 sure odds.
amjoseph19:

The great seer, Almighty predictor. As you dey like this erh, You don view the next 2 decades. Baba, I beg help your boy with 10 sure odds.
amjoseph19:

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Vincent1981(m): 6:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
I can help you on that
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Meritocracy: 6:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

We are omoluabis

I can bet it with anything that Tinubu can never decamp from APC and accept V.P slot from Atiku, I really respect Tinubu he remain only politician with vision and mission in this country.

1 Like

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
clevvermind:
Atiku should kick out Buhari for me. i am tired of him.

Atiku has already failed because he is not getting the PDP ticket.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Everybody remember this post. ATIKU WON'T BE A CANDIDATE IN THE 2019 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by tydi(m): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
clevvermind:
Atiku should kick out Buhari for me. i am tired of him.

CLEAVAGE MAN ,YOU TURNED BUHARI INTO FOOTBALL BAH
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by coolplanet: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mufasa27:

No automatic ticket for Buhari - Ashiwaju Ahmed tinubu cheesy

You are right.
Sincerely speaking, if the PDP can follow my analysis they will win completely.what they need to do is to tell people that they will work on the confab report,work on restructuring which majority subscribe to.
This is my analysis.
The PDP should use Atiku for president, look for a credible person from the south west with integrity.who has not taken from national cake.he could be a prominent business man as VP.
The next step is to select an igbo man as the head of senate,southsouth as head of rep.in such case,there is balance.
The next approach is massive campaign.
The result is that north will be shared between buhari and Atiku. Southeast and southsouth is for Atiku,North central is shared,southwest is also with Atiku or partly shared.federal character must be put in place.all the seats must be christian /muslim.
PDP must ensure they work on themselves and be united if they meant business. My candid analysis.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
alabiyemmy:

Be deceiving yourself that Buhari will win the whole Motth. Atiku will give him a strong fight in the North also and the votes will be divided. And in the East and South South, Atiku will have enough percentage and if he chooses a good candidate as his vice from the West, it will be smooth sailing for him.

You people are just discrediting Atiku on Nairaland, the real voters are out there and don't think about Atiku as you people thinnkk and talk in Nairaland and on the internet generally.

Under which party will Atiku give buhari a strong fight? PDP? Then he must be a dreamer because he won't get the PDP ticket. Those that stayed and fought to revive the party are not fools.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Cromagnon: 7:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
rozay12345:
Th campaign has begun in earnest, i do not know whether it is only me feeling this but presidential system of governance is becoming too expensive for Nigeria.
how
If one can't stand the heat get out the kitchen. There is always a way unless you're a bad leader
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by asawanathegreat(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
No vacancy in Aso Rock for u
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Corrinthians(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ngene44:
majority of igbos are sympathizers of biafra. if you are to do a research, ur sample size and the response will indicate that igbos are biafrans in mind. We can only end this biafra thing with love as one Nigerians
And what research did you do to arrive at that conclusion?

What research did Late Nnamdidiot Cownu do before calling Iboes Pigs and Idiots and Prøstitutes? embarassed embarassed
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by nairanaira12: 7:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
NwaChibuzor:
Any weapon fashioned from the realm of abbokkis to govern this country again shall fail.

Be fooling yourself there. Either you like it or not, na aboki go rule you, at least till 2023
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Damoche10: 7:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ugik:
Atiku hasn't declared for PDP
but PDP will be the biggest loser if they give atiku their ticket

The body language has said it all. Atiku is a political prostitute. After 2019 election, You guys will see that there is nothing like zoning. No imposition.

As for Tinubu, he can nvr be president but a king maker. OBJ will surely endorse PMB and that is the way most people will go. It is as simple as that. Remember, OBJ accused Atiku of anti party politics and also accused him of thievery. Atiku can nvr be President but continue to be a political prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Andyg: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let me ask you a question: What do you think could happen if Atiku offers Tinubu the VP slot ?
Politics is about interest

PS.
All of you talking about the impossibility of a muslim-muslim ticket don't know your history.
MKO/Kingibe ran a successful muslim-muslim race in 1993 despite the efforts of many to stop it.
In 2015, Tinubu was penciled down as running mate to Buhari. Political pressure exerted by Saraki's faction on a desperate Buhari led to the shelving of that arrangement. Since both Atiku and Tinubu are collossi they can make the idea work.

NOTHING is impossible in Nigeria. Nigerians will go where they are led
Muslim-Muslim ticket is not feasible in Nigerian politics in d near future. remember this is 2017 and not nineties . Nigerian Is divided along religion and tribal line than ever. Christian-Christian or Muslim-Muslim ticket is not feasible.
Re: Atiku/PDP Branded Campaign Vehicles For 2019 Presidential Election Flood Nigeria by Cromagnon: 7:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
surgical:
your analysis is pre 2015 and with the underlying assumption that Nigerians are docile and stupid people who despite current realities will entrust 4years of their future and that of their families to an incompetent leader to mismanage, under whatever ground be it religion or ethnicity, such idiots exist but they are very few.
they did it for 16 yrs so what's the difference

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Donald Trump's 'Buhari Is Lifeless': Buhari Media Organisation Reacts To Comment / Adebayo Shittu Busted For Skipping NYSC, Risks Jail Term / This Viral Picture Of Man Shaking Tinubu Is Not Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.