Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (7817 Views)

Is It Blessing In Disguise??? My Case With A Lady. / Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today / Have You Experience This Before (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
Just this morning,I returned from first mass, had to start cooking early so I'll finish early and rest cos e no easy. I selected some tomatos and pepper I needed to take to a woman up the street to help me grind it. {Not far at all from my home}

Immediately I stepped out of the gate, I looked to see if the woman's shop is open but unfortunately for me, it was locked... {its never locked at these times}. Now I have no options other than to walk a very long distance up the hill to get to a Muslim woman's shop which would leave me sweating out by the time I may had returned. But then, I was about embarking on this long journey when the big one happened! My cooler slid off my fingers and its contents scattered all over the ground embarassed I got moody instantly, the sun self wasn't helping matters. I started sweating even BEFORE I started my "long journey." cry

I started picking the still-okay ones, took it back in the house and washed them thoroughly then washed the cooler before putting the washed tomatoes n pepper in it and covered it up. Now I walked up to the gate to begin my journey, {I was even getting hungry and angry by then angry} lol grin immediately I was out of the gate, some part of me tipped me to look at the first woman's shop direction {the closed shop}, lo and behold; she was at the shop in her towel getting something from the shop {seem she was about to shower and came to take soap or something} I was filled with joy instanta! I called her attention and asked if she would help me grind my stuff and she said I should bring it ahead smiley I can't describe how relieved I was at that very moment smiley

Now as I walked to her shop like a boss, I thought to my self...°°°°this is truly a blessing in disguise, God actually delayed me till the woman came around and saved me the long journey°°°° there is truly a Great God up there!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Rudesby: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
This post doesn't make any sense. You just want to court attention albeit in a dumb way.

Grow up, and quit acting like a kid.

8 Likes

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Blackhawk01: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ehehn! You don't meannit! sad shocked shocked

Let sumbori shout Halleluyahhhh!

2 Likes

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
How close the woman's shop is to my house

2 Likes

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Romeo3(m): 12:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
For the life of me, i see no sense in this.

2 Likes

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by michlins(m): 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Every disappointment is a blessing but we don't just see it immediately

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by AnodaIT(m): 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2017
So you pick pepper from the ground and dem grind am for you, then you used it to prepare stew to eat.

Issorait. Continue

2 Likes

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
Egbami l'owo Nairalanders o grin. The other day, one was shouting "please help I'm too handsome, please help", see another one again. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
AnodaIT:
So you pick pepper from the ground and dem grind am for you, then you used it to prepare stew to eat.

Issorait. Continue
He re- washed it now grin

2 Likes

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by nNEOo(m): 12:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Egbami l'owo Nairalanders o grin. The other day, one was shouting "please help I'm too handsome, please help", see another one again. grin

Na waten we de pass through these days .....perilous time cry
I won't be surprised if this made front page angry
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Uyi168: 1:01pm On Nov 26, 2017
some gods and petty miracle be like..

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by FromZeroToHero(m): 2:09pm On Nov 26, 2017
and you called this blessing? smh for you.
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
nNEOo:

Na waten we de pass through these days .....perilous time cry I won't be surprised if this made front page angry
Lol grin grin
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by nNEOo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by NigerDeltan(m): 2:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
So things like this can also be posted here

Chai....shift for me I want to faint inside carton

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Dandiaz72(m): 2:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Uyi168:
some gods and petty miracle be like..
u want money to fall before it becomes a big miracle... smh
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
nNEOo:

This might interest you

https://www.nairaland.com/4198740/what-religion-devil-repents
People dey think sha? I wonder what brought that kind of thought to the your mind. grin
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by nNEOo(m): 2:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

People dey think sha? I wonder what brought that kind of thought to the your mind. grin

Leave romance section for a minute and come seat with men who question conventions
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Afonjanightmare(m): 2:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
Kai, Nairaland don die finish
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
nNEOo:

Leave romance section for a minute and come seat with men who question conventions
Hmm.. That's true tho. Romance section is something else these days.
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by nNEOo(m): 2:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Hmm.. That's true tho. Romance section is something else these days.

I cursed the day a strayed curiousty lured me in there ,

Come leave your thoughts and to read from great minds

I await you opinion.
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
nNEOo:

I cursed the day a strayed curiousty lured me in there ,

Come leave your thoughts and to read from great minds
I await you opinion.
Done! smiley
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by nNEOo(m): 2:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Done! smiley

You comment a bit naive and predictable y
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Lionbite(m): 3:04pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Done! smiley
baby come back here, where are you following him too. Do you know him before? He looks shady. Stay with me here on romance section.
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by NeeKlaus: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2017
Dear people of God, how does this make any sense? undecided
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 3:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
nNEOo:

You comment a bit naive and predictable y
I'm naive now, I learn everyday.
I just replied, go and check.
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lionbite:

baby come back here, where are you following him too. Do you know him before? He looks shady. Stay with me here on romance section.
Lol grin grin... I'm not going anywhere again.
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by BEENUEL(m): 3:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mr man, go and marry.....

The OPs family be like:

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Lionbite(m): 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:

Lol grin grin... I'm not going anywhere again.
Better. Now i'm happy.

1 Like

Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
Mynd44 pls close thread grin
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
See comments on my thread o... Because I open thread? grin
Re: Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) by BunbleBee: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
RareKind:
How close the woman's shop is to my house
why is your street deserted like on in 'I AM A LEGEND' movie

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm In A Dilemma Over Two Women / Dear Nigerian Men, How Many Of Y'all Can Grab Your Woman Like This? / 6 Unexpected Health Benefits Of Sperm (always Swallow Sperm And Dont Waste It)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.