Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,273 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today (4070 Views)

Masturbating Is A Blessing In Disguise To Most Men / Share Your Heartbreak Story Here / Every Disappointment Is A Blessing In Disguise... (my Experience This Morning) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Greensquard(m): 9:08pm On Aug 28, 2020
So in my teenage years I had always admired men with lounges or clubs and wandered and wished I could ever get lucky one day and own mine as well. My days in the Uni I came to realise that in realty I probably wouldn't be able to afford it because a standard lounge in a place like Jos,u would need nothing less than 5m, and all I had ever made in my life was just over 100k,so it seemed far fetched that the lounge thing would be possible.

After the Uni I got into a relationship and I loved her so much but the problem was, it was a distant relationship,worse still,she resided in Lagos so I told her plainly without mincing words that I had a problem trusting Lagos girls cos them feel say them over sabi and feel na dem sharp pass,so dem no de wan gree take last for their minds lol,but normal na as expected she promised she was different and all that shit. We got dating and some months latter we had small issues about her ex and it ended our relationship but somehow after some time she promissed to never dissapoint me again if we could try again,hmm sha after much persuasion,I gave in.

Our relationship was going ok but I still had my reservations cos of my past experiences with Lag girls but we still were going strong and all lovy dovy. One day she told me her friends bf was opening a small lounge and she wanted to go to the opening party. I asked her that 'If I tell u not to go,u will go still wont u? she replied and said it would really hurt her if I stop her from going cos she really wanted to go. So I told her to go but on the condition that she would be of good behaviour and not do what she wouldnt be able to tell me..She accepted and promised she would call me all through and I should trust her bla bla bla lol.

Fast forward to the night and she went but didnt call like she said she would and ofcourse I didnt call her either. Latter on abi the next day sef,she called and was sounding like nothing happened and was telling me how she and her friends had fun.I asked her 'how many guys did u give ur number to?' she laughed and said jist one o but it was nothing to worry about.From that moment I knew our relationship was in big trouble.

Two nights latter I tried calling her at about 11pm but my call was waiting so I cut it off,like 5mins latter she called me and was explaining it was her mum lol,I just laughed and asked her 'so ur mum would be calling u at 11pm abi?' She started getting all defensive and saying why should she lie to me?So I said ok o no wahala,this babe think say she dey deal with mumu�. So we spoke and ended our conversations. About Fifteen Minutes latter I called her again and ofcourse as expected my call was waiting again,she called me a few minutes latter,I asked her so ur mum called u again abi at 12am? She laughed and said sharp guy, no baby u remember that guy I told u collected my number that day?he was the one who called me o and she was giggling and trying to down play the situation,we had a little fight so I just laughed and told her u remember I told u I have issues with trust and u promised u were different and all?she started saying she was sorry she lied and nothing has happened yet with him. Anyway that night I knew the relationship had come to an end but she was in self denial,sha we ended the conversation.

Next day the energy and excitement in our normal phone conversations wasnt there again as I was irritated and wasnt feeling it anymore, I was hurting bad cos I really hopped she would behave so I can marry her someday, but she dissapointed as expected. As a sharp guy na I called another girl to start coming around and on one of such days she was around,my babe called and heard her voice and asked who was with me,so I told her and she couldnt say much she just said ok no problem and I ended the call,next day she called and asked why the attitude?I told her I wasn't feeling the relationship again and she really hurt me, I was done cos cant trust her again and I hope Emeka that she just met and gave her number to would marry,love and give her a better life that I would have,she wept and said she made a mistake bla bla and she would wait for me and I told her we were done so id never come around again.

After the breakup I was so hurt but my new babe helped me heal and then I promised myself that since na cos of lounge all this pain happen to me,then I have to do something even if it takes me 10years,me too I must get lounge,even though I knew it was near impossible but I just hopped for some sort of miracle and it pushed me to think and double my hustle. Years latter today I have not just a lounge but a club and a hotel,and not just in Jos but in Abuja. Sometimes I just back and see how far I have come and thank God for his mercies and blessings and also for the breakup cos that was my major motivation to achieving my dreams.Now I have bigger dreams and even tho im not in Nija,I know my investments are running. This is to encourage those who have been heartbroken and even contemplating suicide,use that pain to better urself and grow. Today she isnt even aware im this blessed,maybe one day il call her to know if she married Emeka finally abi him just come fu.cck her and destroy her relationship that could have ended in marriage lol. Funny thing is I blew more when I left nija and learnt alot about making money on the internet from my Asian crazy geek friends Godbless them grin grin..So this is my story,learn from it..No bloody person male or female is worth destroying ur life over cos of heartbreak, it is their loss. Just Make sure u work on urself so when they hear of u latter they would feel real stupid for letting u go..#youngrichandhandsome..

P.s I made my money in Nija before travelling out to school and then learnt about the web and getting money from it and adding more to my wealth..Join the train make them no use change collect ur babe o..

10 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 28, 2020
Too long angry

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Greensquard(m): 9:12pm On Aug 28, 2020
Just read it..trust me its worth the read..

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Greensquard(m): 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
Too long angry
.. Read it,trust me it is worth the read..real life story. How a heartbreak made me a millionaire

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2020
Greensquard:
.. Read it,trust me it is worth the read..real life story. How a heartbreak made me a millionaire
I'll try but next time try to brief it
If you paste it like this on Amazon
You gon earn some $$ order than writing it on here

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Greensquard(m): 9:31pm On Aug 28, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

I'll try but next time try to brief it
If you paste it like this on Amazon
You gon earn some $$ order than writing it on here

Ok thanks,il explore that
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by OscarJaden(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2020
Greensquard:
So in my teenage years I had always admired men with lounges or clubs and wandered and wished I could ever get lucky one day and own mine as well. My days in the Uni I came to realise that in realty I probably wouldn't be able to afford it because a standard lounge in a place like Jos,u would need nothing less than 5m, and all I had ever made in my life was just over 100k,so it seemed far fetched that the lounge thing would be possible.

After the Uni I got into a relationship and I loved her so much but the problem was, it was a distant relationship,worse still,she resided in Lagos so I told her plainly without mincing words that I had a problem trusting Lagos girls cos them feel say them over sabi and feel na dem sharp pass,so dem no de wan gree take last for their minds lol,but normal na as expected she promised she was different and all that shit. We got dating and some months latter we had small issues about her ex and it ended our relationship but somehow after some time she promissed to never dissapoint me again if we could try again,hmm sha after much persuasion,I gave in.

Our relationship was going ok but I still had my reservations cos of my past experiences with Lag girls but we still were going strong and all lovy dovy. One day she told me her friends bf was opening a small lounge and she wanted to go to the opening party. I asked her that 'If I tell u not to go,u will go still wont u? she replied and said it would really hurt her if I stop her from going cos she really wanted to go. So I told her to go but on the condition that she would be of good behaviour and not do what she wouldnt be able to tell me..She accepted and promised she would call me all through and I should trust her bla bla bla lol.

Fast forward to the night and she went but didnt call like she said she would and ofcourse I didnt call her either. Latter on abi the next day sef,she called and was sounding like nothing happened and was telling me how she and her friends had fun.I asked her 'how many guys did u give ur number to?' she laughed and said jist one o but it was nothing to worry about.From that moment I knew our relationship was in big trouble.

Two nights latter I tried calling her at about 11pm but my call was waiting so I cut it off,like 5mins latter she called me and was explaining it was her mum lol,I just laughed and asked her 'so ur mum would be calling u at 11pm abi?' She started getting all defensive and saying why should she lie to me?So I said ok o no wahala,this babe think say she dey deal with mumu�. So we spoke and ended our conversations. About Fifteen Minutes latter I called her again and ofcourse as expected my call was waiting again,she called me a few minutes latter,I asked her so ur mum called u again abi at 12am? She laughed and said sharp guy, no baby u remember that guy I told u collected my number that day?he was the one who called me o and she was giggling and trying to down play the situation,we had a little fight so I just laughed and told her u remember I told u I have issues with trust and u promised u were different and all?she started saying she was sorry she lied and nothing has happened yet with him. Anyway that night I knew the relationship had come to an end but she was in self denial,sha we ended the conversation.

Next day the energy and excitement in our normal phone conversations wasnt there again as I was irritated and wasnt feeling it anymore, I was hurting bad cos I really hopped she would behave so I can marry her someday, but she dissapointed as expected. As a sharp guy na I called another girl to start coming around and on one of such days she was around,my babe called and heard her voice and asked who was with me,so I told her and she couldnt say much she just said ok no problem and I ended the call,next day she called and asked why the attitude?I told her I wasn't feeling the relationship again and she really hurt me, I was done cos cant trust her again and I hope Emeka that she just met and gave her number to would marry,love and give her a better life that I would have,she wept and said she made a mistake bla bla and she would wait for me and I told her we were done so id never come around again.

After the breakup I was so hurt but my new babe helped me heal and then I promised myself that since na cos of lounge all this pain happen to me,then I have to do something even if it takes me 10years,me too I must get lounge,even though I knew it was near impossible but I just hopped for some sort of miracle and it pushed me to think and double my hustle. Years latter today I have not just a lounge but a club and a hotel,and not just in Jos but in Abuja. Sometimes I just back and see how far I have come and thank God for his mercies and blessings and also for the breakup cos that was my major motivation to achieving my dreams.Now I have bigger dreams and even tho im not in Nija,I know my investments are running. This is to encourage those who have been heartbroken and even contemplating suicide,use that pain to better urself and grow. Today she isnt even aware im this blessed,maybe one day il call her to know if she married Emeka finally abi him just come fu.cck her and destroy her relationship that could have ended in marriage lol. Funny thing is I blew more when I left nija and learnt alot about making money on the internet from my Asian crazy geek friends Godbless them grin grin..So this is my story,learn from it..No bloody person male or female is worth destroying ur life over cos of heartbreak, it is their loss. Just Make sure u work on urself so when they hear of u latter they would feel real stupid for letting u go..#youngrichandhandsome..

P.s I made my money in Nija before travelling out to school and then learnt about the web and getting money from it and adding more to my wealth..Join the train make them no use change collect ur babe o..
we're is your Lounge located in Jos?

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by davidhobo: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2020
So cos ur woman go meet man for lounge, you open lounge. If this new one go meet man for church, then u go open church too?

Wrong motivation if u ask me

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Emmzy201(m): 11:14pm On Aug 28, 2020
Greensquard:

Can you also teach me how make money from the web cry

3 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Skmoda360(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2020
Inside life angry
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Greensquard(m): 11:30pm On Aug 28, 2020
OscarJaden:
we're is your Lounge located in Jos?

Not Jos Abj sir

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Greensquard(m): 11:34pm On Aug 28, 2020
davidhobo:
So cos ur woman go meet man for lounge, you open lounge. If this new one go meet man for church, then u go open church too?

Wrong motivation if u ask me

Read it again so u can understand but this time read carefully..maybe u missed the part that I said it had always been my dream..she was just an extra push and motivation..Abi u see me talk anywhere say I harbour dreams to open church ni way u de talk about church?no be only church na mosque..and as for your statement on wrong motivation,I suppose the right motivation for you would be Jealousy envy and strive for another man who has what u dream of having abi?The Jealousy will motivate you then right?lol smh

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by michealdeco: 11:57pm On Aug 28, 2020
Ok noted

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2020
Greensquard:

Ok thanks,il explore that
Just finish reading it
Which country do you reside in

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 29, 2020
Ok ooh

2 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Dliquidmetal(m): 12:54am On Aug 29, 2020
thanks so much OP for this I really loved how you used the heartbreak as a driving force to your success it's really amazing.

5 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by OscarJaden(m): 7:22am On Aug 29, 2020
Greensquard:

Not Jos Abj sir
alright sir

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Lanre6: 9:03am On Aug 29, 2020
where in Abuja is ur Lounge located ?
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by SaAyomikun(m): 11:02am On Aug 29, 2020
So happy for you, boss
God bless your endeavours

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by doscar(m): 11:19am On Aug 29, 2020
Pain was your motivator!

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Kryptonvinyl(m): 11:30am On Aug 29, 2020
Greensquard:

Pls sir I'm also interested in getting to know more about Web stuff. pls can u put me through

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by OBku4(m): 11:40am On Aug 29, 2020
Nawa 4 dis guy.

Your story just dey dumb. Mumuness full the whole thing

And after many yrs, u still never grow up

Nawa o

...sha all d best

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by GreaterFuture1(m): 12:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
Hmmn What a story. That was a very long post, Long Posts like that usually have giveaways attached to them
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Kryptonvinyl(m): 12:12pm On Aug 29, 2020
GreaterFuture1:
Hmmn What a story. That was a very long post, Long Posts like that usually have giveaways attached to them

grin grin grin abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by JIMMY1393: 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2020
Greensquard:

Not Jos Abj sir

As someone that has visited almost all lounge's in Abuja and Lagos I would like to know yours? Let me go and pay respects
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Telegram234(m): 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2020
Emmzy201:

Can you also teach me how make money from the web cry
yahoo yahoo cheesy
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Finnese001: 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
grin
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by merieam16(f): 2:20pm On Aug 29, 2020
Scam alert! so u want people to join the train abi. kontinue...some people will fall for this fake story
Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by gunners160(m): 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2020
Bro na u try pass and you are a real G. To your ex girl friend: my sister, u can block him, unfriendly him, dis friend him , black list his number but the truth remains you can never unfucked that Bleep that as being bleeped in you.

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by HomerTimpson: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2020
gunners160:
Bro na u try pass and you are a real G. To your ex girl friend: my sister, u can block him, unfriendly him, dis friend him , black list his number but the truth remains you can never unfucked that Bleep that as being bleeped in you.
your arsenal is full undecided

1 Like

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by milky3(f): 2:49pm On Aug 29, 2020
some relationship don't worth it, it's better to direct your energy towards making money

4 Likes

Re: Heartbreak Can Be A BLESSING In Disguise,Made me millionaire today by Charmingrascal(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Greensquard:
Just read it..trust me its worth the read..

I would love to patronize your Club in Jos

Rayfield?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should I Send It To Him? [Pics] / Kobojunkie Is A Woman (proof) / My Wife To Be Cannot Cook Very Well. Does It Matter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.