Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 (3678 Views)

Things All Men Who Are Dating Women Above 25 Yrs Should Know / Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / See The Replies A Man Got After Advising Men Against Marrying Women Above 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by fraspree(m): 9:26am On Aug 11, 2018
“Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child.

When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ joysticks she’s had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage.
Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She’s always just angry.

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value…

She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!.

It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.
Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing.

The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today ever saw it coming.
They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32.
Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out.

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage.

By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement.

What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.
This is a fact of life, don’t come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny… VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society.
There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.
It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price?

Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She’s always throwing statements like “Marriage isn’t an achievement”

2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.

3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids

4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.

5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is or according to his achievements. “He’s a lawyer” “He’s a doctor” “He’s an engineer” “He’s Successful.

7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.

9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn’t want to be identified as being old in her circles

10. Her job involves a lot of travelling.

11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church.
My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself…… run for your life from these dinosaurs.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by eezeribe(m): 9:37am On Aug 11, 2018
Women above 30 should be left for Divorcees, widowers and men above 50...
After all when such ladies were 20 years of age, they were rolling with guys in their late twenties and early thirties, while looking down on guys within their age bracket, calling them chewing gum boyfriends or broke guys.
This is their own phase to experience rejection of the highest level.
I wish them a happy married loneliness...

6 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by pafo(m): 9:39am On Aug 11, 2018
Again?

I thought we already trashed this points before.

Only God knows the kinds of holes the people who write this stuffs lives in.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 11, 2018
We forget that @30 many of them are more responsible and capable of handling most-marriage-related-challenges. At that age bracket some do not even depend on their man (hubby) for upkeep. Moreover God is the greatest Planner and Designer. Meanwhile love and respect are integral keys to a happy relationship, without which she @21 or 22 can still be your devil.

12 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by fraspree(m): 10:25am On Aug 11, 2018
egbarison:
We forget that @30 many of them are more responsible and capable of handling most-marriage-related-challenges. At that age bracket some do not even depend on their man (hubby) for upkeep. Moreover God is the greatest Planner and Designer. Meanwhile love and respect are integral keys to a happy relationship, without which she @21 or 22 can still be your devil.

There are more women in their 30s who are more mature and more experienced than those little, inexperienced and entitled girls whom you think can give you more happiness in your marriages. I mean, most of these younger girls feel that the world revolves around her and that boys feed off their hands, but these experienced ones are those ones that have passed through it and have made peace with their minds and decide to come in terms with reality.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 11, 2018
l m sure the OP has got sisters ;Dl m sure the OP has got sisters

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by kepstone: 11:18am On Aug 11, 2018
i will marry woman 28-abv 30 as long as na GOD will for my life. PERIOD.

5 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by donbachi(m): 12:05pm On Aug 11, 2018
tell the women not to marry men above 30yrs as well,because they have wasted their sperm and strenght...you think it is earsy to carry human being like you,for nine months....u get mouth to make choice about age....woman na woman...womb na womb...pikin na pikin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Blackfire(m): 12:13pm On Aug 11, 2018
I will date a 30+ woman anyday... Instead of this empty slay mamas

3 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by OgaBuhari: 12:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
Op wan kill me with laugh.
Be like these clubs for Europe, they do sign young players. Abi who need old cargo?
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by gasparpisciotta: 1:20pm On Aug 11, 2018
Op is not in position to cast aspersions on our ladies because of age. Many at times we get carried away by what we see online and our own myopic sense of judgement.. you don't throw away the whole basket because of a few bad apples.
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by prettysassygirl(f): 1:38pm On Aug 11, 2018
This op is so biased,if the female folks too start saying they won't marry penniless men,it's your type that would start calling them unprintable names,but look at what u are typing. Shame on u

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2018
Stop this shenanigans. You are demeaning them, not cool.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by fraspree(m): 1:57pm On Aug 11, 2018
prttysassygirl:
This op is so biased,if the female folks too start saying they won't marry penniless men,it's your type that would start calling them unprintable names,but look at what u are typing. Shame on u
Saying that if the female folks start saying they wount marry penniless men, Ur sounding like its not already the criteria for woman. Have you seen a single marriage that lasted with a penniless man? Am just a concerned folk playing his controversial character

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Debby15(f): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2018
That's so mean, OP. For some, its not their fault genuinely.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by InTime(m): 3:08pm On Aug 11, 2018
Slightly True
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by briefcase5: 3:23pm On Aug 11, 2018
This too mean.... Ops naa
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Nobody: 3:26pm On Aug 11, 2018
mtcheeeeew

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Justbeingreal(m): 3:37pm On Aug 11, 2018
Hmmmm!

This kinda mean and also kinda true..

Women be wise, you peeps are like fruits and we all know fruits can be fresh in the morning n bam getting spoilt in the evening so fast unlike men...

Use your time well..

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by generationz(f): 4:50pm On Aug 11, 2018
fraspree:

Saying that if the female folks start saying they wount marry penniless men, Ur sounding like its not already the criteria for woman. Have you seen a single marriage that lasted with a penniless man? Am just a concerned folk playing his controversial character

do you even think before writing?

last month a lady committed suicide because of pressure to marry from her family

you don't know how far what you wrote up there

this is cyber bullying if you don't know

You don't know that what you wrote up there can send women into depression coupled with the pressure from family and friends

if you have been rejected multiple times by your female age mates then take that as a challenge and work on building your future and praying to God to send you a life partner that will love you for you.

stop spewing hate of the female gender about .At least you have a mother respect women we go through a lot . a woman getting marries late doesn't always mean she wasted her time. opportunities differ between people

while some girls can have 3 boyfriends at once. some spend up to five years in a relationship and have to wait another 2-3 years to enter another. that's about 8 years . calculate six years twice and assume her first man was when she was 18 that's 34 .

there us no age that's the best for marriage the best choice is Gods choice.

You don't know the power of words use it wisely and you would uplift a soul

8 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by ugybabe2020(f): 6:09pm On Aug 11, 2018
fraspree:
“Firstly women over-30 have a lower fertility. If you want to build a family with these old donkeys be prepared to possibly have a downs syndrome child.

When you marry a 30+ woman, you’re marrying her 30+ joysticks she’s had over her long life on earth. She has more bodies than a grave yard.

Women over-30 are very bitter from the wasted prime spent on failed relationships she hoped would lead to marriage.
Now that you’re marrying her, she should be grateful, but she’s not. She’s always just angry.

By marrying a woman over 30+ you are investing everything in a rapidly depreciating pleasure provider that has already lost a lot of its aesthetic value…

She will be wrinkled in the next 5 years and already having back problems.

Many guys these days are marrying early 30’s women, and then, almost immediately – Bam!.

It’s over almost before it began. Its because you are trying to make ancestors housewives. Leave these dinosaurs.
Marrying an over-30 woman is like buying a used car 1Km short of its 120,000km servicing.

The over-30 woman can fix herself up enough to fool the prospective provider/hubby for a short while, and once the line that is dotted is signed her true colours come out.

Many women who are not married in their late 30s today ever saw it coming.
They had a plan: finish their first degree, masters, a job, a promotion, make money, be independent and settle down by 30, latest 32.
Over the years, they turn down potential husbands, go on a partying spree like they have frozen time, only to arrive at 35 with nothing to show for it other than a dead end job, a car, and sometimes a child from a relationship that never quite worked out.

So, now they are stuck in a phase where they will never find a man of their dreams and have to settle for any man who will be gracious enough to even suggest marriage.

By now, all those flimsy and shallow standards they used to have are gone, humility is their second name.

I have seen many women on Twitter in their 20s buy into the misguided, feminist belief that men & marriage are bad for their academic & career advancement.

What feminism does not factor in is that the older a woman get, the less a chance she stands of marrying someone desirable.
This is a fact of life, don’t come here with your Nywe Nywe Nywe misogyny… VOETSEK

Very few men would marry a 35+ woman when we live in a highly hypergamous (act of marrying someone wealthier than you) society.
There are plenty of young and hot beautiful women ready to settle into a marriage where they play the second fiddle as long as the man provides.
It is good to be ambitious, even better to break the stupid glass ceilings, but at what price?

Bottom line, at some point, you will need a man in your life. My experience of having observed women 30+ has proven that they mostly live a life full of regrets.

Let me share with you from my observations the signs that a woman is likely to end up single, and lonely and stay away from these types!!

1. She values education and career over marriage and relationship. She’s always throwing statements like “Marriage isn’t an achievement”

2. At age 30+ she has more liquor in her refrigerator than fruits and vegetables.

3. She can take down more shots than any of her peers at 30+ who have kids

4. She’s into smoking cigarettes and addicted to weed.

5. Her idea of fun at age 30+ is a night out with the girls.

6. At age 30+ she still insists on only dating men based on what their career is or according to his achievements. “He’s a lawyer” “He’s a doctor” “He’s an engineer” “He’s Successful.

7. The idea of cooking for a man is a total turn-off to her.

8. She has never forgiven her father for abusing her mother, or her first boyfriend used to abuse her and she now thinks every man is violent and controlling.

9. She is so much into fashion, and hair-styling she doesn’t want to be identified as being old in her circles

10. Her job involves a lot of travelling.

11. She can easily find a parking spot at Taboo than her way to church.
My brother if you find an ancestor over 32+ Love yourself…… run for your life from these dinosaurs.
coming out as menstrual blood would hv been better than forming as a human being.Anyway,i blame government for not making condom free at least to save us from the likes of u.
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by izzou(m): 6:21pm On Aug 11, 2018
This is just too demeaning

Why call them dinosaurs?

2 Likes

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by fraspree(m): 6:45pm On Aug 11, 2018
ugybabe2020:
coming out as menstrual blood would hv been better than forming as a human being.Anyway,i blame government for not making condom free at least to save us from the likes of u.
Boom goes the dynamite! That's how truth explodes.
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by fraspree(m): 6:23am On Aug 12, 2018
chenzen:
l m sure the OP has got sisters ;Dl m sure the OP has got sisters
Yes i have. But they all got married even b4 they hit 23.
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by fraspree(m): 6:26am On Aug 12, 2018
Blackfire:
I will date a 30+ woman anyday... Instead of this empty slay mamas
Date is different from marriage. We are talking about marrige not date
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by Nobody: 6:30am On Aug 12, 2018
fraspree:

Yes i have. But they all got married even b4 they hit 23.
lucky u... ur thread is Devilish...
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by MrNipplesLover(m): 8:22am On Aug 12, 2018
perfect example are those lil girls (in their teenage and early/mid twenties) who have this anthem "fine girls like us no dey look for guys, na dem dey rush us" grin grin

anytime I see this kids making this post, I always laff like JOKER in Batman cartoon. grin

they didn't learn from their elder sisters who are swimming in their 30s-40s who don turn to constant church goers looking for someone to ask dem out.
hypocritical beings.

1 Like

Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by franchasng: 9:18am On Aug 12, 2018
True.

Women become more reasonable and valuable from 30yrs and above.

Top Qualities Majority of Men Seek For In a Lady Before They Consider Marrying Her In 2018 & Beyond

Age √

Genotype √

Virginity ×

Good job or career or business √

International citizenship & exposure ×√

Family background √

Educational qualification √

Physical beauty ×√

Good character √

Fertility √√

Loyalty & respect √

Height ×

Spirituality ×

Sexual expertise ×

Good shape ×
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by fraspree(m): 7:56am On Oct 08, 2018
prettysassygirl:
Go ahead and say it, like i have not been hearing them say it already. Let them try it lets see Howfar they will go
Re: Why Men Shouldn’t Marry Women Above 30 by jashar(f): 8:11am On Oct 08, 2018
Awwhhh!!! embarassed embarassed kiss

Most males that have commented here are not in support of the OP. God bless you guys... kiss

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP! Please I Find It Hard To Stop Looking At Girls Ass And Panties / Young Elephant 'trying To UnCloth' A Woman [PHOTOS & VIDEO] / "runs Babes" The Happening Chicks On Campus:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.