Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,129 members, 7,849,540 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Is This Love Or Deceit. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This Love Or Deceit. (1216 Views)

The Shadow Of Deceit: A Personal Story. / Is This Love Or Lust :: / , (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Love Or Deceit. by fellylove: 8:12pm On Feb 23, 2007
please fellow nairaland forum members please help tell me how i can solve these problem.
My friend"s boyfriend was put through a test by an unknown girl,the girl mailed him and pretented to be in love with the guy and he replied telling the girl that he wanted them to meet,and that he has never falling in love with any girl,where as he was going out with my friend,so the unknown girl mailed telling him that it was all a prank,and then forwarded all there conversation to my girl friend,now my girl friend is kind of heart broken and dont know how to go about the issue on ground,please is there any one with good tips as to how she could talk over the problem on groud with her boy friend,because she seams to love these guy some much that she doesnt want to loose him,how do you think she should treat the issue?please your advice is highly needed and very important,so that i can save a situation.
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by arieta(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2007
he told her that he was in love with another girl right? So he just wanted to go out with her, maybe as fiends? I meen If he wanted to do something else with her he would not say that he is in love, since he did not know that the girl was somebody he knew. So I would just point that to your friend, and I would tell her to talk to her boyfriend so they can clear things up.
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by fellylove: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2007
Arieta thanks,but the thing is that my friend"s boy friend never told the unknown gul he had a girlfriend,he told the girl that he wanted to meet with her one on one,and that it might intrest her to know that he has never falling in love with any girl,
so i think he might be playing on my friend,but the thing on graound is,how do you think my friend should treat these case,
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by koblo(m): 6:10pm On Feb 24, 2007
d guy was definitely trying 2 play along.he bleeped up when he said he had neva fallen in love.maybe he was simply taking ur friend on a ride.ur friends situation is delicate.she shld think well b4 doing anything
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by McDreamy: 6:50pm On Feb 24, 2007
All these my friend's boyfriend bla bla bla,

If na u tell us say na u, stop coding
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2007
[color=#000099][/color]
That should not be a problem.
The guy may just be joking.
THe Girl should understand with the guy if she is matured.
Take care
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by iice(f): 3:06pm On Feb 25, 2007
Is the unknown girl a friend of your girlfriend? And if she is, do you think she likes the guy? Is the guy telling his gf that he has never fallen in love? undecided
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by fellylove: 10:25pm On Feb 25, 2007
iice the unknown girl is the guys collegue in the office,the guy never told the girlfriend he has never fallen in love,he was only telling these unknown girl,that he has never falling in love,and that maybe she could break the jinx.
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by iice(f): 8:46am On Mar 04, 2007
Since she's his collegue, she might like the guy. Or maybe he's just tired of his relationship and looking for a way out. Nwayz its only the people who are involved that truly know what's wrong i guess.
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by 677ano(m): 2:08am On Mar 09, 2011
your friend and her pals should not be playing games with her boy friend
Re: Is This Love Or Deceit. by frank317: 7:10am On Mar 09, 2011
677ano:

your friend and her pals should not be playing games with her boy friend

ha ha, them wan drink gari on top the guy head

(1) (Reply)

The Story Continue,got Him Red Handed / It Is Very Hard To Find A Musilm Girl. / Does This Qualify As Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.