Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,397 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! (4721 Views)

How Do You Detect A Lesbian / Lady's What Are The Signs You Use To Detect A Guy That Want Just Sex? / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by pussyphilia(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
I have come again with a topic on BD$M. This topic Will definitely sound strange to many people here because ours is a closed minded Society where people believe that life is a straight road where things must be done in a particular way, forgeting that there are different shades of grey and that variety is the spice of life.

We think that all men want submissive wives they can control, forgeting that there are those men who would rather be the submissive ones while their women dominate and control them. Also i know that there are ladies who are dominant and cannot put themselves under the control of a man. Marriage would be alot smooth if people recognize the class to which they belong and choose their partner accordingly ie if one is dominant he is better off with a submissive and vice versa.

Some dominant ladies find it difficult to identify a submissive guy and this is why i want to share some clues on how a lady can identify a guy who wouldn't mind being under her control but won't say it out for fear of how the society would see him.

1. He does what you ask for without arguing with you. For instance, you wanted to go out in his favourite car and just by opening your mouth to say it he hands you the keys without asking stupid questions.

2. His favourite secs position is woman on top...It does not mean that he is too tired to do the other positions but he maybe subtly passing the message that he wants to submit to you. Take a chance!

3. He is much more in love with everything about you... This is because he may have found that domme side of you and has fallen totally for you and needs you to take charge but is too concerned about what the society would say.

4.He is too afraid to look the way of other ladies...he is faithful to the core. Agreed that there are vanilla guys who may be faithful because cheating is not in their nature, most submissive men are totally loyal to their dommes and would not dare cheat.

5.You once slapped him or beat him up and instead of calling off the affairs he falls more deeply inlove with you. Babe, that's your submissive, hold him tight.

Let me stop here for now. This thread is not meant for bashing. It is just to pass a message across to those who understand.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by swazpedro(m): 4:27pm On Nov 26, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by pussyphilia(m): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
swazpedro:
lipsrsealed
Don't be shy cheesy
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Earthquake1: 4:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
You are describing a pussy.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
Such type of man is every feminist lady's dream cheesy.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by pussyphilia(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Earthquake1:
You are describing a pussy.
Some of us don't mind being pussies but strictly for the ladies tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by DozieInc(m): 4:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Alpha dominus wink
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Jman06(m): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Lol... this bros again today lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tessygirl(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:

cheesy A time will come and he runs off without thinking twice.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
You no well I swear... Hahahaha cheesy
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:

nahhh cheesy..there are men who actually love being abused and degraded by women.the more the lady abuses them the more it thrills demcheesy.those guys into that BDSM crap act like dat.they love dominative womencheesy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tessygirl(f): 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
nahhh cheesy..there are men who actually love being abused and degraded by women.the more the lady abuses them the more it thrills demcheesy.those guys into that BDSM crap act like dat.they love dominative womencheesy.

What does BDSM mean? just explain for me

@generalbush smiley
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by generalbush(m): 5:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:

@generalbush smiley

Here am I...

send me cheesy.
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no well I swear... Hahahaha cheesy
abi i lie?cheesy... Typical feminist would do anything in her a power to date a wussy man like dat nacheesy..if mean its a dream come truecheesy..its a feminist ala paradise.telling a man to sit dere,dont move, or telling him to shut up or even giving him a dirty slap in public and he will reply, 'sorry ma'..that's a feminist's ideal husband.husband wey go dey wash the woman pant 24/7 until the pussy juices in the pants Turn his hand raw and grimycheesy.pray say the feminist no be dose ones wey dey carry mama basiratu yansh cos to wash those ones pants Will be hell cheesy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tessygirl(f): 5:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
generalbush:

Here am I...

send me cheesy.

I command you to reply my mail angry cheesy. I am waiting
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 5:44pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:

@generalbush smiley
na one type of mumu sexual behaviour wey d man go dey submissive and the woman dem go dey call her a dominatrix or something.most times the woman go carry whip dey use am whip d naked bum bum of the man and the man will be crying and begging her for mercy. In this type of relationship the woman is a sort of goddess and d man na her slave.BDSM its an offshoot of feminism but a very radical onecheesy.
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by generalbush(m): 5:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:

I command you to reply my mail angry cheesy. I am waiting

lol...

ok.
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tessygirl(f): 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
na one type of mumu sexual behaviour wey d man go dey submissive and the woman dem go dey call her a dominatrix or something.most times the woman go carry whip dey use am whip d naked bum bum of the man and the man will be crying and begging her for mercy. In this type of relationship the woman is a sort of goddess and d man na her slave.BDSM its an offshoot of feminism but a very radical onecheesy.

cry cry shocked shocked shocked No comment
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
abi i lie?cheesy... Typical feminist would do anything in her a power to date a wussy man like dat nacheesy..if mean its a dream come truecheesy..its a feminist ala paradise.telling a man to sit dere,dont move, or telling him to shut up or even giving him a dirty slap in public and he will reply, 'sorry ma'..that's a feminist's ideal husband.husband wey go dey wash the woman pant 24/7 until the pussy juices in the pants Turn his hand raw and grimycheesy.pray say the feminist no be dose ones wey dey carry mama basiratu yansh cos to wash those ones pants Will be hell cheesy.
You no lie at all... Feminists dey like marry wussy man. Man wey go dey worship them... Dem no go fit marry person like me cheesy
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 5:54pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:

cry cry shocked shocked shocked No comment
cheesy
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
You no lie at all... Feminists dey like marry wussy man. Man wey go dey worship them... Dem no go fit marry person like me cheesy
haha if dem marry guy like u na argument things e go be nacheesy.wich feminist go want stress like dat.just yesterday for one ceremony wey i attend na so i see one very fat woman whooze her husband a very resounding slap.omo d slap ehn sound like boko haram bombcheesy.me no know wetin cause d slap but as i dey look na so d man eyes dey turn redcheesy.wen i look d fat woman over she had feminism written all over hercheesy.
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
haha if dem marry guy like u na argument things e go be nacheesy.wich feminist go want stress like dat.just yesterday for one ceremony wey i attend na so i see one very fat woman whooze her husband a very resounding slap.omo d slap ehn sound like boko haram bombcheesy.me no know wetin cause d slap but as i dey look na so d man eyes dey turn redcheesy. wen i look d fat woman over she had feminism written all over hercheesy.
Hahahaha I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Feminists in this part of the world are crazy people so dating them comes with a lot of problems you never bargained for. I'm yet to see a cool and humble feminist. Most of them dey always behave like mad people cheesy
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] Hahahaha I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Feminists in this part of the world are crazy people so dating them comes with a lot of problems you never bargained for. I'm yet to see a cool and humble feminist. Most of them dey always behave like mad people cheesy
searching for a cool headed feminist here is like searching for a needle in haystackcheesy.for here na to oppress and dominate a man and turn him to a slavecheesy.in the west that feminism originated from it is more balanced.for here na to siddon for d man head.anyway maybe na course feminism is new in Africa dats why e still dey shack some of our ladies that many here believe feminism is all about waging wars with men.
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by j0rdannkyle: 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:

Not exactly, BDSM is not restricted to only the man being the dominated one. It goes both ways, women can, and are also dominated by men too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
j0rdannkyle:

Not exactly, BDSM is not restricted to only the man being the dominated one. It goes both ways, women can, and are also dominated by men too.
lol how can a wussy man dominate a woman and wich normal male with his balls intact would engage in such a gamecheesy.only wussy men play it with their dominative partners.
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by Nobody: 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
tosyne2much:
[/b] Hahahaha I don die cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol grin
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by pussyphilia(m): 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
F
tessygirl:

I will not run off provided you respect our bounds.. cheesy
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by luminouz(m): 7:14pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
Bondage,Domination, Sadism n Masochism (BDSM)
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tosyne2much(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
lefulefu:
searching for a cool headed feminist here is like searching for a needle in haystackcheesy.for here na to oppress and dominate a man and turn him to a slavecheesy.in the west that feminism originated from it is more balanced. For here na to siddon for d man head. anyway maybe na course feminism is new in Africa dats why e still dey shack some of our ladies that many here believe feminism is all about waging wars with men.
Hahahaha I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by mikejj(m): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
grin grin This kind of men can be found in yoruba land.they can postrate for a woman after having sex to say thank you.lol
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by tessygirl(f): 7:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
pussyphilia:
FI will not run off provided you respect our bounds.. cheesy

You want to fvck me? smiley
Re: Ladies , This Is How To Detect A Man Who Wants To Be Dominated!!! by pussyphilia(m): 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
tessygirl:

You want to fvck me? smiley
you should fvck me instead kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBW Shares Racy Photo But People Notice A Bit More,she Unintentionally Show Boob / Why Do Muslim Girls Have Better Character And less Prostitution Than Christians? / Why Husbands Are Scarce In Nigeria : An Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.