Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" (3234 Views)

Men Should Stop Using Okada To Take Their Girlfriend Out On A Date. / First Date And She Refused To Come To A Cool Place I Suggested / My Flatmate Is Asking My Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 4:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
I'm so loving my beautiful girlfriend . . Wow

Met her 2 months ago and we so madly inlove with each other so tonight I'm taking her out to a place I call "paradise" and we won't be back till Friday the 1st of December.

Pikin wey hustle well suppose enjoy.

Maybe there I would flaunt her ever beautiful face.

Awwww!!!

I will never ever cheat on you baby, I swear .

1 Like

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Do a surgery on your Nose..

4 Likes

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by ggrin(f): 4:32pm On Nov 26, 2017
Egbon chuka, e ti dagba na undecided
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Oyindidi(f): 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
Awwwwww.. Love is in the air

1 Like

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk01: 4:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
No no no...

I wee nor take this! Chuka! angry angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Earthquake1: 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
'paradise' grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

O God I'm a pervert.

1 Like

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Lionbite(m): 4:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Same old picture. Let us see her face
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Nwodosis(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
I've seen what killed your music career.
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 4:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk01:
No no no...

I wee nor take this! Chuka! angry angry

I will make it up to you smiley
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nwodosis:
I've seen what killed your music career.

Definitely not "poverty" frustrating your miserable life

1 Like

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by whitebeard(m): 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
airforce1 it is I again, guy why is it that u normally date girls with low self esteem and inferiority complex, they are always covering their face in most pics u upload later u will say u covered their face..why..!?

5 Likes

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by AlexCk: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2017
Ooh,

Op na Arsenal fan?? Why naaa!!, u look chelsea tho tongue

Choi, if we no win Burnley, na ur fault oo.
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 26, 2017
whitebeard:
airforce1 it is I again, guy why is it that u normally date girls with low self esteem and inferiority complex, they are always covering their face in most pics u upload later u will say u covered their face..why..!?

Hahahhaha

Apart from these girl I hid her face because of some rubbish people here , post another photo of the girls I've dated before that i hid their faces and I will send you 10k Naira for your weekdays hustle.

Don't type comments for "Likes" because the worthless likes you would get from your hate comment won't help your life.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by youngking22(m): 4:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Oga these is

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by whitebeard(m): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Hahahhaha

Apart from these girl I hid her face because of some rubbish people here , post another photo of the girls I've dated before that i hid their faces and I will send you 10k Naira for your weekdays hustle.

Don't type comments for "Likes" because the worthless likes you would get from your hate comment won't help your life.
as a rejection of ur offer I will give u 100k in return, I don't post for the likes nigga, I state the obvious. I hope u accept my offer, u can DM me ur bank details, what are friends for, no stress.
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by teresafaith: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
whitebeard:
as a rejection of ur offer I will give u 100k in return, I don't post for the likes nigga, I state the obvious. I hope u accept my offer, u can DM me ur bank details, what are friends for, no stress.
Whitebead flash me 20k from that 100k

3 Likes

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by NairalandCS(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
Smh. Just smh. lipsrsealed

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by whitebeard(m): 4:53pm On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:

Whitebead flash me 20k from that 100k
why
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
whitebeard:

Look at these small boy .. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Bring all that money to Nairaland bitch party lets flex grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by teresafaith: 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
whitebeard:
why
I think say, you dey do xmas
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by whitebeard(m): 4:56pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

Look at these small boy .. cheesy grin cheesy grin

Bring all that money to Nairaland bitch party lets flex grin
i like this guy.. grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by whitebeard(m): 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:

I think say, you dey do xmas
yeah, but it for OGs only, if u an OG prove it and I will wire the money
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 4:58pm On Nov 26, 2017
whitebeard:
i like this guy.. grin

I heard the last party was Lit

So we turning up to these one
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by teresafaith: 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
whitebeard:
yeah, but it for OGs only
Nl and their forming. I deliberately asked you for that cos I know all na for show, even your account balance na 1+ go dey am

1 Like

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by whitebeard(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
teresafaith:

Nl and their forming. I deliberately asked you for that cos I know all na for show, even your account balance na 1+ go dey am
sister Teresa u just want me to vex and give u the money abi, if I vex too much I can give u the whole #100k
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Alexk2(m): 5:02pm On Nov 26, 2017
This boy again. It's not your fault.
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by QueenSekxy(f): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided airforce don't forget to post the pics of the so called paradise
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Blackhawk04: 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
undecided
airforce don't forget to post the pics of the so called paradise
Paradise fire. grin grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by Airforce1(m): 5:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
QueenSekxy:
undecided
airforce don't forget to post the pics of the so called paradise
I hope after seeing it, you won't bug your boify to take you to paradise too grin
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by 9cent(m): 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
These guy is a case cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by QueenSekxy(f): 5:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Blackhawk04:
Paradise fire. grin grin
Blackhawk04

Happy sundaygrin he can still change the venue for nl party naaw
maybe to a place called paradise. paradise ni,parasite korundecided

hope you are enjoying your Sunday dear smiley
Re: I'm Taking My New Girlfriend Out To A Place I Call "Paradise" by QueenSekxy(f): 5:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
Airforce1:

I hope after seeing it, you won't bug your boify to take you to paradise too grin
post first undecided

don't fall my hand o sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner / Shea Butter & Coconut Oil Mix For All Skin/Hair Types / The Girl Am In Love With Is Older Than Me... Advice Needed Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.