Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl (6979 Views)

I Toasted A Girl And She Sent This To Me! / Have A Girl Ever Toasted You Directly? / Has A Girl Ever Toasted You Before? Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:20am On May 06, 2020
I'm curious to know if anyone has ever succeeded in chiking those customer care call girls that call to check delivery..

I heard one sweet customer care voice call me this early morning.. her voice was so sexy that I mumuly asked her what's her name. Lolz
She just brush that as if she no hear me.

Has anyone been successful toasting a customer care call girl?
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ChizzyBuna(m): 11:27am On May 06, 2020
Is it against company/ work ethic rules?
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Ablemax(m): 11:29am On May 06, 2020
Let's wait for elders to comment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by EzzyCarter: 11:35am On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I'm curious to know if anyone has ever succeeded in chiking those customer care call girls that call to check delivery..

I heard one sweet customer care voice call me this early morning.. her voice was so sexy that I mumuly asked her what's her name. Lolz

Conversations are recorded. You want her to lose her job shey? grin Anyways, she's seeing ur details including ur pic on her computer screen so if she's interested she'd get ur number and personally hit you up. The possibility is quite remote tho . But you never know when you'll get lucky cheesy

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by dingbang(m): 11:38am On May 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

Conversations are recorded. You want her to lose her job shey? grin Anyways, she's seeing ur details including ur pic on her computer screen so if she's interested she'd get ur number and personally hit you up. The possibility is quite remote tho . But you never know when you'll get lucky cheesy
you sabi something.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by dingbang(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2020
But why wana toast someone blindly? No need for that. I've worked in a call centre before and these people have targets of calls to pick/make. So dont think they have all the time in the world to listen to your flirts on an official call.

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Jimbadly: 12:53pm On May 06, 2020
Girls with sweet voice are usually very ugly. All those female radio presenters with sexy voice are extremely unattractive in real life.

Speaking from experience.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Dollywood(m): 12:59pm On May 06, 2020
Hahaha, Customer care!!! You guys won't kill me, she might lose her job if she's having a romantic conversation with you with a customer care line. And she can see your picture on her screen, so if you're ugly like obsanjo, she'll just leave the call hanging. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Dollywood(m): 1:00pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:
Girls with sweet voice are usually very ugly. All those female radio presenters with sexy voice are extremely unattractive in real life.

Can you share your experience(s)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Jimbadly: 1:12pm On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:

Can you share your experience(s)?

Well, I've worked in about 3 radio stations in the past before I struck out on my own. I know at least 21 female presenters with sweet voice. I have been with them in real life. Only about 4 of them can pass for pretty ladies, the rest are plain-looking to outrightly ugly.

I know a lady who works with Glo as a call center rep, she has the sweetest and sexiest voice you've ever heard with perfect accent and diction, however she's anything but good looking.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by AsEnemali(m): 1:17pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Oil dey your head, u dey see road my well well grin
Jimbadly:

Oil dey your head, u dey see road my well well
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by EzzyCarter: 1:31pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Well, I've worked in about 3 radio stations in the past before I struck out on my own. I know at least 21 female presenters with sweet voice. I have been with them in real life. Only about 4 of them can pass for pretty ladies, the rest are plain-looking to outrightly ugly.

I know a lady who works with Glo as a call center rep, she has the sweetest and sexiest voice you've ever heard with perfect accent and diction, however she's anything but good looking.

You're right. But then most of the male OAP's with the sexy voice ladies drool over are usually pretty average on looks as well. Last last , voices can be deceiving grin

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Tozic: 1:47pm On May 06, 2020
Ablemax:
Let's wait for elders to comment
You mean to come and lie?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by baralatie(m): 1:49pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 06, 2020
I haven't but I once heard a guy has done that back then in our secondary School days cool
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by baralatie(m): 1:52pm On May 06, 2020
Dollywood:
Hahaha, Customer care!!! You guys won't kill me, she might lose her job if she's having a romantic conversation with you with a customer care line. And she can see your picture on her screen, so if you're ugly like obsanjo, she'll just leave the call hanging. grin
grin that is why they love their job
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

And have you by chance heard a voice of one and actually see her grin
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Jimbadly: 2:02pm On May 06, 2020
EzzyCarter:

You're right. But then most of the male OAP's with the sexy voice ladies drool over are usually pretty average on looks as well. Last last , voices can be deceiving grin

Exactly. Very deceptive.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Happyfela(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2020
Truth
Jimbadly:

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by zexy2030(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

And have you by chance heard a voice of one and actually see her grin
wale on max fm, ugly die

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Happyfela(m): 2:05pm On May 06, 2020
Bruh
ZINIBANKS:
I haven't but I once heard a guy has done that back then in our secondary School days cool
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Vector606: 2:06pm On May 06, 2020
Aswear na our work some years ago grin see my sig below a lot of jolly is taking place on our WhatsApp TV oh, make una join oh, una go even get free Ebooks to make cash without investments, and other jolly jolly
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Ekemeze: 2:12pm On May 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Ablemax(m): 3:11pm On May 06, 2020
Tozic:

You mean to come and lie?

All na comments
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by ashewoboy(m): 3:35pm On May 06, 2020
nope. my friend did. she even gave him her number. it was those days of starcomms though.

he used to dial customer care number hoping that a lot would pick so he could toast hercheesy. sweet old days.
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by IANAGI(m): 4:26pm On May 06, 2020
Las las 70% of girls with sweet, lovely voices are ugly in person. I stand corrected.
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by killbill95(m): 4:41pm On May 06, 2020
hav not. but my guy in school did it. I think the call was from MTN or Airtel customer care, dis my guy actually toast ND asked for her number. she didn't give it out immediately but she sent d number to him later ND dey got talking. too bad my guy was not looking for a friend rather he was looking for a Bleep buddy. na after he mentioned d sex issue d call stop picking his calls.

The 2nd
Did my IT in a transmission station. dey normally make calls to other stations in d evening to get some voltage ND current ratings in der station. so dis female youth corper is the one dat is always making d calls for my station ND she got talking with another guy from another station. she will purposely call him last so dey would talk longer.wen ever we r walking home she talks Abt d guy. Las Las d guy toast her ND she gave him d number quickly. dey talked every night. I no kw as e take go cos I finished my IT

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:46pm On May 06, 2020
Interesting..... haven't tried it though, Most times Na guy dey pick ........gringrin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by JentuPrinz(m): 5:18pm On May 06, 2020
Lol..I remembered does time me and my cousin would gather "the sun newspaper".There's a page dat they always put the sun face of d week,does girls were beautiful.So we checked their contacts and called dem.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by Kingrexyl(m): 5:25pm On May 06, 2020
Jimbadly:

You are very right on this.
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by calabaman(m): 6:27pm On May 06, 2020
I am ex customer care rep.

Can tell you that a lady has tried proposing marriage to me before as a service request.

cry cry cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Toasted A Customer Call Girl by obo389(m): 6:45pm On May 06, 2020
ChizzyBuna:

Bro, you go shock say majority of them resemble something wey them suppose carry do ritual.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bigger Butt Women: Proven 21 Benefits Of Having Bigger Butt / Is It Better To Be Beautiful Or Smart? / Name That Girl On Nairaland You Will Love To Have A Date With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.