Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,603 members, 7,812,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Is There Still True Love? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is There Still True Love? (1546 Views)

Finding true love / Sijibomi Ogundele Sujimoto Needs True Love, To Give Her House & Rolls Royce / Why Is True Love Hard To Find By Endowed Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Still True Love? by mysticvibe12(m): 5:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
*LETTER TO THE BROKEN HEARTS* For too long have chosen not to write about love, i was told by a friend that love *was given a befitting burial* centuries ago, that love is as good as a dead lady. But i wonder what kind of love my friend talked about, is it the kind of love we read in *romance novels*, maybe it's the kind of love *telemundo* preaches to us or the kind of love heavily emphasized by *Justin Bieber* and others. I don't know whether to advise her of *South Korean love or Indian love*, i just know i won't mention the *American love*, it is strictly for the "internet scammers". Sincerely, insect of love exists and it bites indiscriminately. When it bites , one goes blind. So blind that you don't care if that guy beats you five times in a day and appease you with *a rare romance* in the night. He stole your innocence, tactically robbed you of your virginity, you cooked for him and even washed his dirty *"boxers*". He told you of his intention to "hustle", you scammed your mum to enable you to buy him a laptop, luck smiled on him and he bought *a handsome Lexus*, only to dump you for a girl you call *light skinned bitch*. You moved on and got into another trap of another "wonderful liar" , who only knows how to eat your soups , beg for money and scam you by regularly *inviting you to meet his mum*. Oh baby! i must say, these young men know how to "break hearts". But i won't underestimate the *smooth crimes of ladies too*. They are smooth criminals when it comes to dumping poor boys for *men with cars*, but i think the male warriors are the "master butchers", they can break the bones of the heart sweetly. Hearts are broken, hopes are butchered but real love does not die. *Don't ever give up on love because when it comes, it will never knock
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Tboy1419: 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
You can fined true love if you are rich, but not broke sir.

1 Like

Re: Is There Still True Love? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tboy1419:
That's not true, you can also see a lady that will love you sincerely even if you are broke.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is There Still True Love? by AlexCk: 6:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
I guess so.

With a great & understanding partner, they both create their own true love story. tongue
Re: Is There Still True Love? by mysticvibe12(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
Tboy1419:
really, what if all she wants is your love, attention, care?
money is actually needed but all other romantic feelings shouldn't be neglected
and I guess , not all females are the same
Re: Is There Still True Love? by mysticvibe12(m): 6:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
AlexCk:
I guess so.

With a great & understanding partner, they both create their own true love story. tongue
True Talk
Re: Is There Still True Love? by mysticvibe12(m): 6:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
acme6:
That's not true, you can also see a lady that will love you sincerely even if you are broke.
This is deep
Re: Is There Still True Love? by McBrooklyn(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Is There Still True Love? by LordKO(m): 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
Yes, there's still true love. However, OP, the truth is that someone like you may not find it, unless you change your ethical leanings. The axiom that says "one who comes into equity must come with clean hands" remains potent. . . You can't give what you don't have, or expect to have that which you have but can't give.

2 Likes

Re: Is There Still True Love? by mysticvibe12(m): 8:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
LordKO:
Yes, there's still true love. However, OP, the truth is that someone like you may not find it, unless you change your ethical leanings. The axiom that says "one who comes into equity must come with clean hands" remains potent. . . You can't give what you don't have, or expect to have that which you have but can't give.
LordKO:
Re: Is There Still True Love? by coolestofall(m): 8:42pm On Nov 26, 2017
Sure, true love does exist. D question is, will u b able 2 tell what it is even if its grabs u by ur balls.
Re: Is There Still True Love? by IAMSASHY(f): 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided many hv actually met true luv bt cudnt recongnise it.
Re: Is There Still True Love? by mysticvibe12(m): 11:38pm On Nov 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
how do you know it when you see it?
Re: Is There Still True Love? by abdeiz(m): 11:47pm On Nov 26, 2017
Nothing like true love my friend, you can only find imitations when your rich and handsome, but to love you you for who you are you can only find that within you.
Re: Is There Still True Love? by mysticvibe12(m): 1:15pm On Nov 27, 2017
abdeiz:
Nothing like true love my friend, you can only find imitations when your rich and handsome, but to love you you for who you are you can only find that within you.
really, I think our experience Is actually encompassed by the environment we grew
Re: Is There Still True Love? by AryEmber(f): 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
acme6:
You say wetin?

1 Like

Re: Is There Still True Love? by abdeiz(m): 2:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
mysticvibe12:

really, I think our experience Is actually encompassed by the environment we grew

Yes you're right..the environment being this damned country called Nigeria
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Romeo3(m): 2:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
yes. but it's easier to find a needle in a haystack than to find true love.
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
IAMSASHY:

cheesy
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Romeo3:
yes. but it's easier to find a needle in a haystack than to find true love.

Hahaha
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
acme6:

How true is this statement?
Re: Is There Still True Love? by habsydiamond(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
true love dey but e no common....
Re: Is There Still True Love? by habsydiamond(m): 2:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
e dey only for Indian films.....
Re: Is There Still True Love? by walepackage(m): 3:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
The word'true love' is a subjective word',which its existance and definition can only be determine by our social millieu,life experience and perception towards it.Having said that,what is attainable here, may be unattainable there.
Re: Is There Still True Love? by olisehcom(f): 4:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
I would really like to find true love and be truly in love
All hope not lost
Re: Is There Still True Love? by MoIbrahim: 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Tboy1419:

That is when you cannot even clearly understand the type of love you have in your hand
Re: Is There Still True Love? by DanDeeBoss(m): 7:55am On Nov 23, 2019
True love disappeared long ago...it's gone extinct
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Phenomenal16(f): 10:23am On Nov 23, 2019
Yes... From mother to children
And from our lord Jesus to his children
Oda ones nah scam
But wait .....men tend to show true than women ,,,don't ask me how.....
From what I av noticed so far...a man can love with his whole heart,av u seen a man fight for a woman he loves?
But for a woman any small thing can make her unstable.........
Summary: men show true love more than women,just that a times we don't end up getting married to some one we love....most ppl marry d available ones.....
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Lonelypacifist6: 10:36am On Nov 23, 2019
No! only true money.
Re: Is There Still True Love? by Brytesp(m): 11:18am On Nov 23, 2019
True pure love comes from God smiley smiley
Re: Is There Still True Love? by HumorSexNmiLFs: 6:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
I want hot steaming lovemaking with a sweet sumptuous succulent milf. I am a nympho ,slim, 5.8", 65kg. 9 inches monstrous Veiny dick. I am at least 7/10 on a scale of being good looking. I am very good with cunnilingus and I can create wonders with my tool. Ladies 35 above, pls DM. Picture proof and evidence solidly available.

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Outfit-(pic) / Lady Gets Friend To Help Shave Her Pubic Hair & It's Livestreamed / UPDATE: Man Who Caught His Girlfriend With Her Boss, Says Its A Misunderstanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.