Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner (3249 Views)

Why Do Married Couples Have Their Partner's Nude Pictures On Their Phone? / See This Landlord's Wife Bleeping Her Tenant / Yahoo Plus, Handkerchief, Ritual Sex: Many Nigerian Female Students Walking Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
coolestofall:
I am a 100% sure my gal aint doing no shit behind my back. D key is keep her well filled.

I won't say u are wrong... But sometimes it's good to live In a fantasy and be happy than live in a horrible reality.... Enjoy
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
1StopRudeness:

Life is too short babe, every time I show to much control, I end up regretting, .......yolo
ait.. suit yourself
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by 912(m): 5:32am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
none of the guy here can swear of keeping one partner but they will open their smelly putrid to call girls olosho. .

stupid maggots

Please check the meaning of words before you use them. The word putrid doesn't fit into the above sentence. Also, Smelly putrid are two adjectives with no noun to qualify.

putrid
adjective
1) in a state of foul decay or decomposition, as animal or vegetable matter; rotten.
2) of, relating to, or attended by putrefaction.
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by MissRaine69(f): 5:36am On Nov 27, 2017
What’s the name of this woman that made you so bitter?
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by bizzy500: 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
none of the guy here can swear of keeping one partner but they will open their smelly putrid to call girls olosho. .

stupid maggots
what re u saying...its nt even related to d topic....i guess u re feeling guity already.. tongue
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Yankee442: 5:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
Benita27:
Could your girlfriend/wife vouch of being the only woman you're bleeping?. I guess we both know the answer is NO.

U re simply one of d hoes dat no man in his right senses can vouch for..
Very easy 2 spot dem, 'hoes'
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 09, 2018
Queensexxy NWA Mara nma please leave that op I just found out that his very sick in the head ok tongue
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by Sierusvirus(m): 9:09pm On Jan 09, 2018
lefulefu:
When some men cant even say with confidence they are the only one sleeping with their wives and u here talking of ordinary girlfriendcheesy

My brother you just said it.
Men don't talk about their cheating wives is just to protect their image but within himself, the wife cheats and thinking they are smart in the game of cheating without the guy's knowing.
Well, it's in their DNA to cheat and cover codedly

1 Like

Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by YoungDaNaval(m): 9:45pm On Jan 09, 2018
The only female I trust for now is my sister and mum. The rest gotta earn my trust
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by iLegendd(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
QueenSekxy:

stupid maggots
Lol. Aw you, Miss Trouble?
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by golor(m): 11:13pm On Jan 09, 2018
Sirgay:
With 100% honesty can you vouch for your gf/wife of opening her body for just you? the way our local girls are bleeping around I don't think any man can vouch, how else did Nigeria made number10 in the top ten most promiscuous country in the world.

For now I can sure take an oath . in fact , since our first meeting come now making it 3years , I can sure take an oath I am the only one .
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by BabbanBura(m): 11:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
youngbelieve:

I am with dis babe on dis one,I belong to everybody nd nobody kikikiki

You belong to everybody? Kukuma mek i register so i can het my own piece of the pudding
Re: How Many Nigerian Man Can Boost Of Being The Only One Bleeping Their Partner by BabbanBura(m): 11:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
Safiaa:
Its a mutual thing. I belong to everybody and nobody. grin grin

Safiaa we know that u belong to everybody, the lady with the highest mileage on Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Aba Sex Doll Out At Affordable Price / A Man Raped 5yrs Old Girl In Saudi And Was Killed At Instant / What Do I Do When My Boyfriend Insult And Hurt Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.