Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari (1718 Views)

Troops Intercept Boko Haram Suicide Bomb Squad(photos) / Five Boko Haram Suicide Bombers Blow Themselves Near Maiduguri (graphics Photos) / 16 Killed In Multiple Suicide Attacks On Borno Village (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by Bari22: 8:48pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Bari22:

Empty message yet still blame pmb
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by Stalwert: 9:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Firefire:

Useless government.

But you didn't answer the question why the thing pain you like this naw grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by Bari22: 10:52pm On Nov 26, 2017
sarrki:

Empty message yet still blame pmb

Sarrki do you ever saw me condemning Buhari? I think I love Baba Buhari more than you. I supported you in many threads but you don't even recognised me. I'm pro Buhari. I love Buhari note than you. That's all
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Bari22:

Sarrki do you ever saw me condemning Buhari? I think I love Baba Buhari more than you. I supported you in many threads but you don't even recognised me. I'm pro Buhari. I love Buhari note than you. That's all

My co compatriot am sorry

You know we have a lot of enemies of state around

I will take note

Sorry once again

God bless you
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by sarrki(m): 5:27am On Nov 27, 2017
Stalwert:

But you didn't answer the question why the thing pain you like this naw grin

A lot of them benefited from arms slush fund

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by Bari22: 8:06am On Nov 27, 2017
sarrki:

My co compatriot am sorry
You know we have a lot of enemies of state around
I will take note
Sorry once again
God bless you
Aha sir
You are patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:13am On Nov 27, 2017
Bari22:

Aha sir

You are patriot

Thank you sire

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by aolawale025: 8:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Strong kicks they are. The horse still has a strong will to live
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by adadike281(f): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
Buhari is not even ashamed of himself. I feel that buhari with the way he acts derive pleasure with the sufferings and death of Nigerians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by sarrki(m): 8:54am On Nov 27, 2017
adadike281:
Buhari is not even ashamed of himself. I feel that buhari with the way he acts derive pleasure with the sufferings and death of Nigerians.

For what ?

He cleared Igbos

Boko haram decimated

Fulani herdsmen dealing with right now in zamfara
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by francizy(m): 11:16am On Nov 28, 2017
HoluwarTohbar:
Whenever zombies here start masturbating with Igbos and terming everything and everyone in sight IPOB, just know that they are very depressed at the impending doom of APC!! grin

Keep it coming! grin

BTW, where is Omenkalives, liondeleo, Iroh and Omenka himself? Under which moniker is he operating now? grin

He's operating with python1 and Corrinthians

That f**lish imb*cilic b*got is irredeemable!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by francizy(m): 11:19am On Nov 28, 2017
adadike281:

Buhari's as a human thrives on bloodshed, hardship and tribal division! Nothing good can ever be attached to that man! Even devil will be shocked at how much of evil Buhari has done throughout his life.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
francizy:

Buhari's as a human thrives on bloodshed, hardship and tribal division! Nothing good can ever be attached to that man! Even devil will be shocked at how much of evil Buhari has done throughout his life.

Can you please keep quiet for once
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by sarrki(m): 11:21am On Nov 28, 2017
francizy:

He's operating with python1 and Corrinthians

That f**lish imb*cilic b*got is irredeemable!

Wailers and propaganda are 5&6
Re: Boko Haram Suicide Attacks, Last Kicks Of A Dying Horse – Buhari by francizy(m): 11:29am On Nov 28, 2017
sarrki:

Can you please keep quiet for once

Why will I keep quite when demon Buhari was sent from hell to destroy Nigeria..? cheesy grin

If my comment pain you, go take a leak on a fallen high tension cable with current flowing thru it.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku To Speak On Restructuring At HoG Awards / 2019: Tinubu Speaks On Obasanjo, Defections Stopping Buhari / PHOTOS: Saraki At Ojude Oba Festival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.