Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,386 members, 7,822,795 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies (15371 Views)

One Of The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies[photo] In Style / I Met This Beautiful Nairaland Babe [pictures] / Pre Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander And His Beautiful Nairaland Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by ariklawani(f): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
IamSINZ:

Can I believe in it with you? grin
Yes100%
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 11:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
BluntBoy:

Was about to when I saw you viewing and decided to say hi. How is my goddess doing?

That's so sweet of u cheesy she s doing fine.

I haven't been seeing u of late. Guess u ve been so busy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by BluntBoy(m): 12:19am On Nov 27, 2017
shinarlaura:

That's so sweet of u cheesy she s doing fine.

I haven't been seeing u of late. Guess u ve been so busy

I have been busy on the Religion section.

Goodnight, my goddess. Sweet dreams.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by shinarlaura(f): 12:21am On Nov 27, 2017
BluntBoy:

I have been busy on the Religion section.

Goodnight, my goddess. Sweet dreams.

Ok

Goodnight dear.

I wish u same

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamArleck(m): 12:27am On Nov 27, 2017
None Abeg cool
waiting for the opposite of the thread like ki lo de undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by ifex370(m): 2:11am On Nov 27, 2017
Tboy1419:
who is she, is she on nairaland

Yeah sure..she is
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:04am On Nov 27, 2017
I would rather remain neutral
IamSINZ:

By virtue of your work station, you have to support any govt in power be it PDP or APC, na govt property you be grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 5:05am On Nov 27, 2017
It's yours I am focused on.
Spaxon:
my chief my chief..

Me ayam beautiful but I have senior aunties here o...
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 6:39am On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
can you believe I have been trying to make this comment for about 30minutes now
poor network: cry

Hmmm, make them catch you sha grin

have a lovely working week ahead smiley
aww!!airtel abi glogrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 6:40am On Nov 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Remember 14 years in jail o

grin
lol
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 6:46am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol

Abeg sexy what's the meaning of ututu oma?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 6:48am On Nov 27, 2017
ariklawani:
Yes100%

Good morning.. hope you slept well?
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 6:49am On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
I would rather remain neutral
Lol, civil servants no get choice na? Good morning bruh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by ariklawani(f): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2017
IamSINZ:

Good morning.. hope you slept well?
Yes dear.let me come and b going to work.have a nice day.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 6:51am On Nov 27, 2017
ariklawani:
Yes dear.let me come and b going to work.have a nice day.

You too.. smiley
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2017
Not state, I work at the federal level, we support any govt in power. Goodmorning
IamSINZ:

Lol, civil servants no get choice na? Good morning bruh
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Abeg sexy what's the meaning of ututu oma?
lol. goodmorning! !
there was one evening you sent it to me
I bursted in laughtergrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by IamSINZ(m): 7:06am On Nov 27, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Not state, I work at the federal level, we support any govt in power. Goodmorning

That's what I said.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 7:08am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol.
goodmorning! !

there was one evening you sent it to me

I bursted in laughtergrin

LOL good

Oya tell me the meaning already naw undecided
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 7:12am On Nov 27, 2017
Slayer2:

LOL good
Oya tell me the meaning already naw undecided
I said it means goodmorning
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
aww!!airtel abi glogrin
airtel morning
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 7:16am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

I said it means goodmorning

Oh okay. Kai. And I go they call one babe ututu oma. This igbo when I nor they understand so. When I call the babe the name na so she do love full everywhere o shocked nor know say na good morning

Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 7:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Oh okay. Kai. And I go they call one babe ututu oma. This igbo when I nor they understand so. When I call the babe the name na so she do love full everywhere o shocked nor know say na good morning
lolz..even when you told one evening like thatcheesy
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 7:23am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lolz..even when you told one evening like thatcheesy

Chaiiiiii.. the one for the screenshot below ni they even pain me pass. Because the bae nor be igbo she go think say na one kind sweeeet name.

grin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 7:24am On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
airtel morning
chai..there was a time I wanted to start using it.it really frustrated my lifegrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 7:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Chaiiiiii.. the one for the screenshot below ni they even pain me pass. Because the bae nor be igbo she go think say na one kind sweeeet name.

grin
hahahahahhahahaha..and it's even at night,kaigrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 7:28am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

hahahahahhahahaha..and it's even at night,kaigrin

You can imagine the brouhaha.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 7:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Enjoy your day, make man's hit street
IamSINZ:

That's what I said.
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by QueenSekxy(f): 7:33am On Nov 27, 2017
Slayer2:

You can imagine the brouhaha.
lol .I understandgrin
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 27, 2017
biacan:
So that you will continue from where your friends stop by trolling me
You Are Giving Me Reasons Not To Take You Seriously
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

lol
.I understandgrin

Sexy be like you go reach me igbo o. Upload one sexy dp make i they see. I they like to see your face anything I they chat with you cheesy upload am. I they come back shortly. Make I go small exercise work out. I they feel very lazy today
Re: Who Is The Most Beautiful Nairaland Ladies by Slayer2: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2017
DeadRat:
You Are Giving Me Reasons Not To Take You Seriously

You this boy. Always ass licking. undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

How To Know You Satisfied Her In Bed / No Longer Finds Spouse Attractive / 3 Sure-fire Ways To Sexually Satisfy Any Woman And Make Her Come Back For More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.