Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,716 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (37023 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by AmadiAba: 7:45am On Nov 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by seunowa(f): 8:04am On Nov 27, 2017
This is a brave igbo boy unlike cownu that saw python and ran away
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by saydfact(m): 8:18am On Nov 27, 2017
i weak..... cool
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by SageMahrez(m): 8:21am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

That is not bravery, it is wickedness!

If he could kill a python with such excitement, then killing a human being when he is much older will be easy task without remorse.

I hate to say this, the young man is already a potential serial killer.

His village people should do the needful. A spell of madness won't be a bad idea.

Meanwhile, lala's prayer has just been answered and will soon squeeze this to fp like this......

Ahhh,,such stupidity.. and to think your family is looking to benefit from you..
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by hooklover: 8:22am On Nov 27, 2017
In Nigeria we have a default mentality to always kill snake wen we c it. This killing us driven out of fear that the snake even if it's on its own wants to bite.....

Growing up I did not hear of folks catching snake except killing snake. Calling everybody to be at alert..

In India kids are taught to catch snake alive..

A taste of 2worlds
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Marlkay(m): 8:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Aquariann:
Are pythons no longer sacred in Anambra?
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:24am On Nov 27, 2017
supereagle:

He must have been killing snakes before or informed about the techniques of killing snakes. He is brave boy.Ogbueke 1 of Awka.

you are a dumbarse. pythons are sacre din Igboland. this young boy has displayed savagery and has disrespected the culture.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Threebear(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

If he could kill a python with such excitement, then killing a human being when he is much older will be easy task without remorse.

His village people should do the needful. A spell of madness won't be a bad idea.

Meanwhile, lala's prayer has just been answered and will soon squeeze this to fp like this......

grin Are you NwAmaikpe or someone copying him?
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2017
seunowa:
This is a brave igbo boy unlike cownu that saw python and ran away

This is a stu.pid Igbo boy who displays savage uncivilized behaviour on innocent helpless lower animals and doesnt know thst killing snakes especially pythons is a big taboo in Igboland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Chikwado1991(m): 8:25am On Nov 27, 2017
hero...i know most of you castigating this guy can even stand a 3inch snake
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by jolyment: 8:25am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=amunkita post=62742599]Young brave dude..

He did what I can't do..
[/quot

It's easy to kill snakes if you are not afraid.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:26am On Nov 27, 2017
hooklover:
In Nigeria we have a default mentality to always kill snake wen we c it. This killing us driven out of fear that the snake even if it's on its own wants to bite.....

Growing up I did not hear of folks catching snake except killing snake. Calling everybody to be at alert..

A taste of 2worlds

That is because Indians respect animals especially snakes which are sacred.

Evwn pythons were sacred in Igboland but new generation only knows to behave with savagery.

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2017
The manner we murder all these animals in this part of the world ehn...most of them will soon go into extinction like dinosaurs
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 8:27am On Nov 27, 2017
lala ryt now....

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by jolyment: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

This is a stu.pid Igbo boy who displays savage uncivilized behaviour on innocent helpless lower animals and doesnt know thst killing snakes especially pythons is a big taboo in Igboland.

Killing of snakes requires boldness.There are some parts in Yoruba land that's is a taboo to hunt fish.

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Garshyzee(m): 8:28am On Nov 27, 2017
He should join d nigerian army
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by baddosky1: 8:28am On Nov 27, 2017
Why is it that a certain set of people are just full of hatred and bigotry? Just because they mentioned Anambra, they have suddenly become animal activists online. If it was "Boy kills python in Oyo" they will start talking about how brave he is and how he is directly linked to Oduduwa by blood. Hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by supereagle(m): 8:30am On Nov 27, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

you are a dumbarse. pythons are sacre din Igboland. this young boy has displayed savagery and has disrespected the culture.

Pythons they kill without mercy in Igbo land,I live in Igbo land. Since I have been here , I have seen people killing it .If you search nairaland as well, you will see post from Owerri and quite a number of them from Anambra where it is held sacred. Ekwusam.

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Mysselff2: 8:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Ah ah sharp sharp this one don reach front page

Lala and snake sha
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Michael004: 8:37am On Nov 27, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
you do

Afonjas and obsession with women's private parts. Instead of fighting for freedom like IPOB to safeguard and protect the lives of their women and children.What a people....Shameless things
Oponu, like the one you have been fighting here on nairaland abi? Shameless idiot. You think fighting is by beating chest. Since everything your akpu brain can think of is Afonja. Giriwa eda

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by foleskay(m): 8:40am On Nov 27, 2017
thought phyton is a sacred animal in anambra..used to see phyton crawl on street and ppl bowing for it..even some will spread clothes on d ground and allow it to walk on..its crazy tho..
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Samueldsdf: 8:44am On Nov 27, 2017
His village people should do the needful. A spell of madness won't be a bad idea. grin
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Samueldsdf: 8:45am On Nov 27, 2017
This is a brave igbo boy unlike cownu that saw python and ran away sad sad
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by esthy86(f): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
fearless boy
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Saintinoo(m): 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

see this one, so he should allow the phyton kill him? Are you for real?
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Richy4(m): 8:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Snakes will soon be like dinosaur in Nigeria... where so many generations to come will think the animal was a myth..

And Nairaland is the best social media that promotes all these killings...
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:52am On Nov 27, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

My brother the thing tire me, make i no talk before they come for my head..
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by herich(m): 8:55am On Nov 27, 2017
hooklover:

A taste of 2worlds
Here is not India.
You can as well, go there and Learn how to catch snake and teach us here.
Snake is very poisonous, is like toying with death.

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Peejoeee(m): 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
My humble appeal to all snake killers. There is a pastor in Ghana call obinim, he turns to snake. We don't want him dead.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / 8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.