Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,527 members, 7,816,287 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (37018 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by jolyment: 3:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
PAGAN9JA:

in this age we dont need this kind of useless boldness especially when our wildlife is going extinct.

May be you don't live in village that have them in abundance. These snakes meat are expensive and good.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by amunkita(m): 3:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=jolyment post=62750632][/quote]

Hmmm..
Reptiles scare the hell out of me..
I remember going to supervise a project, immediately I got there, I heard something dropping from a tree on the nxt plot, looked up nd saw a Snake releasing it's waste.
My broda, I no know remember how I take enta moto, drive off...
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
jolyment:

May be you don't live in village that have them in abundance. These snakes meat are expensive and good.

No wildlife is in abundance in Nigeria. They are all severely threatened.

when there is chicken why do you have to disturb other creatures
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Jaideyone(m): 4:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
you do

Afonjas and obsession with women's private parts. Instead of fighting for freedom like IPOB to safeguard and protect the lives of their women and children.What a people....Shameless things
there's nothing in that clown's post history that suggests he's afonja. even the post you quoted doesn't have any ethnic intonation!!! you are the one that should seek help for your afonja obsession and wake up from your perpetual nightmares. afonjas can't even spare a thought for you. seek psychiatric help. I'll be praying for you
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Ngozi123(f): 9:22pm On Nov 27, 2017
Corrinthians:
Brave young Anambra Igbo, unlike the cowardly Nnamdiot Cownu from Abia who saw a Python and took to his hooves. embarassed embarassed

Your divide and conquer tactics are dead on arrival undecided.

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by jolyment: 8:40am On Nov 28, 2017
jolyment:

Killing of snakes requires boldness.There are some parts in Yoruba land that's is a taboo to hunt fish.

Ibo ke,omo oduduwa to sure
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Marybrit(f): 11:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Hozier:
Ain't pythons sacred again in Anambra? I thought it is a taboo killing them. sad
I thought so too...because am from anambra and its a taboo to kill a Python

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / 8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.