Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) (37017 Views)

This Big Python Was Killed In Yenagoa Bayelsa State. / Man Kills Python With His Motor Jack (Pictures) / Big Python Almost Killed A Lady Cooking In Her Kitchen In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by chloedogie(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
He didn't kill that snake. He set a wire trap for the reptile or any other animal like squirrel and the snake walked into the wire trap. Check the picture very well.

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by LadyJasper: 9:05am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

That is not bravery, it is wickedness!

If he could kill a python with such excitement, then killing a human being when he is much older will be easy task without remorse.

I hate to say this, the young man is already a potential serial killer.

His village people should do the needful. A spell of madness won't be a bad idea.

Meanwhile, lala's prayer has just been answered and will soon squeeze this to fp like this......

Seriously? Would you have preferred it if it was the python that killed and swallowed the boy? Take your time oh.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by LadyJasper: 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
Hozier:
Ain't pythons sacred again in Anambra? I thought it is a taboo killing them. sad
It is sacred in some select parts of Anambra State.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Operation eat python pepper soup.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by bigpicture001: 9:17am On Nov 27, 2017
...there are so mny pythons in anambra state since its killing is forbidden by many part..also the animals don't harm too..that boy may have committed a sacrilege unknown to him...that y d army titled their exercise in the south east operation python dance
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 9:21am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

If he could kill a python with such excitement, then killing a human being when he is much older will be easy task without remorse.

His village people should do the needful. A spell of madness won't be a bad idea.

Meanwhile, lala's prayer has just been answered and will soon squeeze this to fp like this......

you are Nwamaikpe
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:23am On Nov 27, 2017
jolyment:

Killing of snakes requires boldness.There are some parts in Yoruba land that's is a taboo to hunt fish.

in this age we dont need this kind of useless boldness especially when our wildlife is going extinct.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:25am On Nov 27, 2017
supereagle:

Pythons they kill without mercy in Igbo land,I live in Igbo land. Since I have been here , I have seen people killing it .If you search nairaland as well, you will see post from Owerri and quite a number of them from Anambra where it is held sacred. Ekwusam.

Thats because you are born in this chridtian generation!
Such was not the case in the days of our forefathers.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Baroba:

My brother the thing tire me, make i no talk before they come for my head..

You can help save our wildlife by commenting here:

https://www.nairaland.com/3721681/appeal-seun-osewa-animal-cruelty
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by ELdaar55(m): 9:28am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

PLEASE YOU CANT JUST JUDGE HIM LIKE THAT IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT TRANSPIRED BETWEEN THEM, MOREOVER IT COULD HAVE KILLED HIM HAD IT BEEN HE DIDNT SEE IT FIRST...SO PLEASE STOP JUDGING HIM WITH BAD WORDS/NAMES.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by kosisoGOD(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2017
Corrinthians:
Brave young Anambra Igbo, unlike the cowardly Nnamdiot Cownu from Abia who saw a Python and took to his hooves. embarassed embarassed

and yuh think its funny ode
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Diso60090(m): 9:34am On Nov 27, 2017
Nor be ojuku son not surprised if they can use human beings as suya who be snake
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by blackfase(m): 9:40am On Nov 27, 2017
He's lucky tho. That thing could easily have killed him....
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Teeboi56: 9:45am On Nov 27, 2017
Brave boy
I wish I could be there so dat I can ave my own share
Snake � sweet ooo
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by 9jatatafo(m): 9:47am On Nov 27, 2017
Lala shouting at Seun to bring the mortal for pounding of the ingredients.

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Kollins12: 9:49am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

You are not making any sense here,you mean the boy should have sat back and allow the constrictor to devour him all in the name of westernization mentality ,if it were to be you ,then you can choose to sacrifice your dumb head to be feasted upon by the serpent so that your Oyinbo (white) master would applaud you and give you a post humus VISA .

1 Like

Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Taiwo20(m): 9:50am On Nov 27, 2017
MAKE HIM NO TRY AM WITH COBRA.....pYTHONAS ARE GENERALLY DOCILE
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by yusufyusuf1: 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
If snake bites man you people will not talk but when man killed snake they will be forming too sabi but u people still eat fish and cow
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by hotdealz(m): 9:55am On Nov 27, 2017
Hozier:
Ain't pythons sacred again in Anambra? I thought it is a taboo killing them. sad
hunger might have changed the belief
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by DRISKLEF(m): 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by bs81(m): 10:06am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Try to see the Doc as soon as possible. your head needs to be examined.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Myde4naija(m): 10:14am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

you are joking, right?
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

I don't get you at all, so you damn expected him to just stand there and watch while the snake wrapped him to death? Are you okay? Why judging someone you don't even know, what makes you think that you are better off than him, just because he killed a snake, which would have killed someone, if not now, maybe later. so you thinking killing someone is only by murdering that person. By our actions and what we say, we can also kill. I just don't get some human beings sometimes. #IMUSTCOMMENTSYNDROME
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by possibility99: 10:19am On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

Total rubish........ If nigeria utilise him very well then He will also utilize his braveness accurately but if they refuse then the result will be the other way round............. Keep it up boy.......... If Alber Kyari wasn't brave i think many would have stil been kidnapped by evans
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
Guestlander:
That is not Anambra, there are no houses like that in Iboland.
Not only is the roof brown, it is also falling apart.
I idiet
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 10:45am On Nov 27, 2017
I no lie, I no go fit me wen sabi fear snake and I dey good to eat am well
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by exquisite007: 11:19am On Nov 27, 2017
Is it only in my area that there's hardly even a lizard? Me too I want to kill something cry
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Osi360(m): 11:46am On Nov 27, 2017
what is it with pythons did days is their time to come out and die Always on the news
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by isahsalee: 12:29pm On Nov 27, 2017
False story, look at the snake well, you would observe that, the snake was caught by wire trap and not killed with cutlass by the boy as captioned.
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Lilcentt(f): 1:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

And you believe you are not Mad yourself?
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Niyinficient(m): 1:21pm On Nov 27, 2017
liberalsinnerx:
you do

Afonjas and obsession with women's private parts. Instead of fighting for freedom like IPOB to safeguard and protect the lives of their women and children.What a people....Shameless things

Anyone that says anything against any igbo news, comment, place, act, deed, name is Afonja abi......u really must be suffering from Afonjipox.

Afonjipox
Meaning; A sickness caused by too much hatred for the Yorubas.

Causes; Hatred for the Yorubas or anything associated with them

Symptoms; Hateful comments, irrational thinking, illogical and fallacious assumptions, depressive thoughts,

Fatality; hypertension, stagnation, possible suicide (Most common place, the Lagos lagoon) etc
Re: Small Boy Killed A Big Python With Cutlass In Anambra - Facebook User (Photos) by Sall(m): 2:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
What am I looking at here . Is that not a mud house with a brown roof all around this can't be in anambra state.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / 8 Signs You Are Doing Better Than You Think / Lady Reaches Out To A Poor Old Man After Seeing His Picture On Facebook. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.