Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,608 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (3634 Views)

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her / She's Older Than Me! / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:13pm On Nov 26, 2017
See for urself.

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Wow! You look good together. Where is that guy calling your son a bastard?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by cuedish: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
.Oga Doctor to be.
You said she raped you abi na lie you dey lie in...
Anyways go do DNA test for you 5year old son.
And HIV test for yourself. After all said and done.

TRUTH
You guy look sweet together

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
sexybbstar:
Let the bastard show his face.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by nakwe(m): 9:19pm On Nov 26, 2017
You guys look good together, she's the mother of your kid and surely you can proceed

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by daben1(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
You've said absolutely nothing, you just showed your pictures, that's all!
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by IAMSASHY(f): 9:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
undecided where ar dose always saying women gets old faster dan men, even "after1", she doesn't in anyway look older dan u. Do nt let her go pls, hml

4 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Nov 26, 2017
daben1:
You've said absolutely nothing, you just showed your pictures, that's all!
What do u want me to say??
That I will marry her
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by teebankz10(m): 9:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
Thought you said she raped you...
So,you actually want to marry a rapist
BTW,it looks like your pre wedding pics self shocked cool

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Nov 26, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided where ar dose always saying women gets old faster dan men, even "after1", she doesn't in anyway look older dan u. Do nt let her go pls, hml
Wow.
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:26pm On Nov 26, 2017
u can hardly c a beautiful gal that has a wify character

all those gals that has a wify character are not beautiful' why do God have to separate beautiful and character abi him no want us to have it all?

now u know that she is older than u abi did that cross ur mind wen u were knacking her?

abeg my guy give that gal what she deserves

anyways ur woman looks like mgbeke
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:30pm On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
u can hardly c a beautiful gal that has a wify character

all those gals that has a wify character are not beautiful' why do God have to separate beautiful and character abi him no want us to have it all?

now u know that she is older than u abi did that cross ur mind wen u were knacking her?

abeg my guy give that gal what she deserves

anyways ur woman looks like mgbeke
Mgbeke?? I no grab.. Abeg, come down to my level.
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 26, 2017
She is beautiful, proceed asap.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:36pm On Nov 26, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Mgbeke?? I no grab.. Abeg, come down to my level.
she looks like village gal
nothing fits her maybe u should post some other of her picture
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 26, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

she looks like village gal
nothing fits her maybe u should post some other of her picture
Lol man..
I will wen I want to..
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Lol man..
I will wen I want to..
y do u choose these particular picture? is it bcus u don't want me to ask u of her number

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by daben1(m): 10:16pm On Nov 26, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

What do u want me to say??
That I will marry her
did you seek for advice before she became your babay-mama?

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2017

Saw your previous thread,
You are a courageous person.
Don't listen to these people that can't fill your shoes.

Kudos man.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Yareema22(m): 2:21am On Nov 27, 2017
Oga no waste time abeg....just proceed jare....you guys look cute together.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 7:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Aww saw the first thread.. your kid is so handsome and your girl is pretty too.. saw one slowpoke talking shit.. that one needs deliverance

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Oyindidi(f): 7:45am On Nov 27, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Lol man..
I will wen I want to..
Take down the pictures. Not cool
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by UbanmeUdie: 8:49am On Nov 27, 2017
shocked

Interestingly, she looks like a village girl.

Did I hear someone say, she raped you?

Lol!!!!!!

If she could rape you, then she can trap you!

Run for your dear life, she looks like an agent from marine kingdom with an assignment to kill your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2017
ibbryte:

Saw your previous thread,
You are a courageous person.
Don't listen to these people that can't fill your shoes.

Kudos man.
One love my brother.
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 27, 2017
teebankz10:
Thought you said she raped you...
So,you actually want to marry a rapist
BTW,it looks like your pre wedding pics self shocked cool
Hahaha.. Ma Niccur.
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

y do u choose these particular picture? is it bcus u don't want me to ask u of her number
god of Vaseline!!
I still dey look u one corner one corner..
Lol.
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by banre(m): 12:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
so you are seeking for advice about a lifelong contract(marriage) on nairaland??
brother uv come to the wrong place. kindly confirm from jah.

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by teebankz10(m): 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Hahaha.. Ma Niccur.
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by idyicy45: 5:11pm On Nov 27, 2017
sexybbstar:
that's the bitch that raped the fool and she gave birth to the bastard mind u they are not legally married
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by idyicy45: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
kendrace:
Aww saw the first thread.. your kid is so handsome and your girl is pretty too.. saw one slowpoke talking shit.. that one needs deliverance
see this ronaldinho look like carry your wowo face bury inside your inflated tummy
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by idyicy45: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
UNDERWEAR:

Let the bastard show his face.
so she's the bitch that raped you huh
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 27, 2017
idyicy45:
so she's the bitch that raped you huh
cheesy
This guy cef.
Re: Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
idyicy45:
that's the bitch that raped the fool and she gave birth to the bastard mind u they are not legally married
You're a frustrated fool undecided!! Just look at how you're pouring ur sickle life situation & anger on an innocent child that has brighter future than your whole generation !...and you call yourself an adult #Wasted sperm ! undecided undecided
I saw ur useless post on the former thread he created, and that seems not to be enough 4 u ,right You still have the effrontery to come & start spewing trash from ur smelling mouth on his thread again ?
A worthless human being that a pair of condom would have prevented from existence.. undecided !
#Spit!!

(Engage me !....I beg u )

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! My Mother In Law Wants To Ruin My Marriage. / Please, I Need A Wife Like This Here On Nairaland / Are You Tired Of Fornication, Masturbation, And Other Sexual Sins ? Get In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.