Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her (4178 Views)

She's Older Than Me! / She's Older, How Do I Tell Her My Feelings? / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by RisenJoe(m): 8:08pm On Jan 06, 2022
Guys I need your opinion on this.

There's this babe we've been together for 4yrs now but it wasn't a steady stuff, just a few offs and on, she's older than me with 4yrs but she's homely, nice and she loves me with all her heart.

But my problem is that I don't love her the way I used to do initially when the relationship was young due to her anger issues (she's a short girl btw) and during those years that we used to see each other often, I noticed that sometimes this girl will just lock up literally like she wouldn't talk to me nor give me face even when I try all I could do to snap her out of the mood and make her happy but it's like pouring water on a stone. This issue even affected me cos I can't think straight whenever she enters that phase and I've tried to make her see reasons why what she's doing is affecting me as well but she won't bulge.

Another issue is her age and I fear that she will stop respecting me after sometime if I eventually marry her, though she's acting respectful now but who knows how long she can keep up with it.

But aside from these two issues, I have no problem with her cos she's everything I want in a woman.

Guys, what advice can you give me in this situation?

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by DannyXpress: 8:10pm On Jan 06, 2022
Let me tell you the truth, but if you want me to lie, i will.

Now Listen.
Can you handle the family and societal pressure that comes with marrying a woman older than you?? If you can then then proceed.

Secondly,
You need to be sure she's not desperate because age is no longer on her side. Else you will not escape the chaos that comes with marrying short girls.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
RisenJoe:

There's this babe we've been together for 4yrs now but it wasn't a steady stuff, just a few offs and on, she's older than me with 4yrs but she's homely, nice and she loves me with all her heart.

But my problem is that I don't love her the way I used to do initially when the relationship was young due to her anger issues (she's a short girl btw) and during those years that we used to see each other often, I noticed that sometimes this girl will just lock up literally like she wouldn't talk to me nor give me face even when I try all I could do to snap her out of the mood and make her happy but it's like pouring water on a stone. This issue even affected me cos I can't think straight whenever she enters that phase and I've tried to make her see reasons why what she's doing is affecting me as well but she won't bulge.

Another issue is her age and I fear that she will stop respecting me after sometime if I eventually marry her, though she's acting respectful now but who knows how long she can keep up with it.

But aside from these two issues, I have no problem with her cos she's everything I want in a woman.

Nothing wrong in starting a relationship with someone older than you.... all that truly matters is love..go for it..

2 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by slawormiir: 8:12pm On Jan 06, 2022
Damnnn niggar
She is a good woman

She is showing you her real character of anger issues now means she is not pretending and hiding any bad habit from you...she is not pretending to be good for you to marry her first before she display those characters...

For the age difference....Grow some balls and Proceed...she won't stop respecting you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by fati2001(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Beblessedbaba: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2022
I think age is not the main issue even if you are older a woman that won't regard you won't regard and a woman who won't value you won't value you.

Have a sit session with her without mentioning the word marriage at all..

Hear her response and what can be done or fixed between you two cos you have your own issues too.

If the response make sense and reasonable to you and your is reasonable to her and you two can talk it through through communication by all means marry her else dumb her immediately

6 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by AreaGovo: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2022
May God guide you through.
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Lattop1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2022
Age is not issue only in a other part of the world but u see dis place can u bear the tantrum that will be thrown at u and ur woman, if Yes Go ahead

3 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Kingsasian(m): 8:30pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bro, age difference is nothing. What you should be thinking about is whether you can tolerate her mood swing and for how long. I am tempted to ask you for her name because you just described my immediate ex who is short with anger issues and that mood swing as well. I had to call off my engagement with her last year because I realised that I can't deal with her mood swings at all, in short she often use it as a weapon because she knows I can't withstand that. Bro, I go advise you leave her o.

8 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Godada(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2022

Guys are gonna tell you that age doesn't matter.

That's their opinion.

The matter you need to consider is her anger issues.

If she could push you out when she gets in the mood and nothing you do could change how she feels should tell you that she doesn't respect you and she is putting up a show.

Add the age disparity.

I wish you good luck.

Don't bother growing balls, go back and seek peace of mind.

Guys, what's this thing with she is all you want In a woman?

It's not even a deal breaker.

3 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by danietohbadt(m): 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
So you this guy doesn't know that women are the most manipulative of all God created?

She's only being nice now cos age isn't on her side anymore and she doesn't have enough suitors like she used to have.

She's out of options. Don't fall for her deceit, you were never her first choice.

Be wise! Evening newspapers no get joy

16 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by abouzaid: 8:56pm On Jan 06, 2022
Personally, i wouldn't want to marry any woman 30 years old or older due to fertility concern, i see anger issues as mental health issues which might be hereditary.

5 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Vinnie2000(m): 9:04pm On Jan 06, 2022
OP, if all you have said is the Truth,

then Do NOT marry her!

It's obvious you don't love her again! sad

If you go into dis marriage with such doubts and ill-feelings, U will suffer because the disharmony, boredom and maybe Quarells will destabilize you! embarassed undecided

Marriage should be enjoyed, NOT endured! sad smiley

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Laturuturu: 9:38pm On Jan 06, 2022
Many years ago a neighbor of mine used to call his wife mummy
The wife is a little older and cat like commander in chief heaven and earth forces
I don't pray such happen to you.

Is it very obvious that she is older
Do you look mature I mean big stature

3 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by odinson1(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2022
You men Just won't Listen angry

Stop getting married to these retired PROSTITUTES una nor go hear.

Any woman that is dating a man far younger than her for marriage,will never respect such man when or if they eventually get married. No amount of "love" will make her see him as her superior,but rather her Boy toy. She will continuously Milk you dry until you become a shell of your former self. Maybe then,just then would you look back to the days of Nairaland and remember when we warned you Men not to ever be unfortunate enough to even consider getting married to a retired PROSTITUTE.

Now how do you know a retired PROSTITUTE? Simple!

1. If she's not a virgin

2. If she's past 30 years of age and also not a virgin

3. If she's Desperate for Marriage,which probably means she's past 30 years of age and also not a virgin.

4. If she Attends shiloh every year,which probably means she's past 30 years of age, desperate for marriage and also not a virgin.

Bottom line,never get married to a Non virgin, that way, you'd be sure you aren't getting married to a retired PROSTITUTE

2 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Sammy101111(m): 9:50pm On Jan 06, 2022
Bro leave her oh
My ex girl was short and so beautiful with better shape if she vex like this she go just they swear up on down there is no day i go and visit her at home she is always going into arguments with someone. Her junior brother asked me one day that bros i respect you oh how do you cope with my sister . we went to a bar to flex and chill the bar girl wrote her account number for me in paper so i can do transfer for the bills . my babe thought it was the bar girl number she wrote on the paper na so she started embarrassing me in public i was so calm and i showed her it was account number not phone number she could not even beg short ladies with pride we got home that night we had great 'sex' i 'Bleep' so hard because i know that was the last sex the next morning she left i told her not to call me again that i want to be single but if she dont mind we can be friends .

Run from this kind of ladies
Short girls ( aggressive, rude , full of pride)
Imo girls (deep pretenders, hoes ,runs, cheat )
Benin girl ( runs , flirt ; hoes )
Calabar girl ( Runs , horse , knack anything )
Ibadan girls ( they can lie , pretend , hoes)
Kogi girls ( aggressive , they can beat children)
Abeokuta girls ( they flirt , And cheat, lies )

The worse one is imo run from there ladies
They are very deadly they know how to play games fore play. I have 2 imo girls as close friend they look very innocent but our conversation and there paro i fear them

10 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Truvelisback(m): 9:57pm On Jan 06, 2022
RisenJoe:

U just said she is short according to ur post. Bro, short girls have anger/hot temper issues. If u can handle that, go ahead. Her age means nothing.

1 Like

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by nastyjee: 11:13pm On Jan 06, 2022
You men treat marriage like it's a prison where you're the warden
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 07, 2022
Let her be now or is it by force? Haba!
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 07, 2022

3 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Mkayfrenzy(m): 1:36am On Jan 07, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro leave her oh
My ex girl was short and so beautiful with better shape if she vex like this she go just they swear up on down there is no day i go and visit her at home she is always going into arguments with someone. Her junior brother asked me one day that bros i respect you oh how do you cope with my sister . we went to a bar to flex and chill the bar girl wrote her account number for me in paper so i can do transfer for the bills . my babe thought it was the bar girl number she wrote on the paper na so she started embarrassing me in public i was so calm and i showed her it was account number not phone number so could not even beg short ladies with pride we got home that night we had great 'sex' i 'Bleep' so hard because i know that was the last sex the next morning she left i told her not to call me again that i want to be single but if she dont mind we can be friends .

My man.

2 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Fiscus105(m): 1:43am On Jan 07, 2022
RisenJoe:

If u married lady u older than by 50years, immediately you start having sex with her the respect would reduce and for anger issue, with time it would reduce with advance in age.

Older or not, as a man u must be in charge of ur relationship or marriage if u want to have peace and enjoy ur marriage

2 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Mkayfrenzy(m): 1:58am On Jan 07, 2022
Run ooooooo
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Judybash93(m): 3:52am On Jan 07, 2022
nastyjee:
You men treat marriage like it's a prison where you're the warden

Nah! Men could also be the prisoner depending on who runs things

3 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Newboss(m): 5:18am On Jan 07, 2022
Baba move to the next girl. This one don cast
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Nobody: 5:32am On Jan 07, 2022
The older the lady the juicier the toto
Go for her
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Lalami3232(m): 5:39am On Jan 07, 2022
Man wey never ready for marriage na dey bring irrelevant excuses. So you no know before say she get anger issue/mood swing for the 4yrs when una dey date? You no know say she senior you when you date her for 4yrs? You no know say she short like Amstel malt bottle when you fvck her for 4yrs? Mr man, just tell us say you don tire for the lady and stop all these yeye excuses to justify your action. For my village, dem talk one parable which says "wetin you know say you no go chop, dem no dey take teeth take bite am".
So na after 4yrs na you finally detect all these abi? This na why babes no dey wan date broke guys so. Immediately money comes in, dem go look for 10000 flimsy excuses why dem no go marry that babe wey dey with them during their rough time.
Psquare wey the wife use 7yrs take senior still dey get happy marriage. Most of our mothers dey short and dey made the best wives for our papa. Anyways, nothing I go talk wey go fit make you see reasons because dem no dey fit advise the following set of people:
1. Woman wey dey follow pastor/alfa
2. A woman in love
3. A broke man wey just make money
4. A religious person
If you know say u no go marry her, tell her now ooooo. No go let her wasted years reach 5yrs, ladies make una dey wise sha.

I don talk am before and I go talk am again, "the day I go mistakenly born girl pikin, I go *****"

2 Likes

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Erums(m): 5:48am On Jan 07, 2022
Godada:

Guys are gonna tell you that age doesn't matter.

That's their opinion.

The matter you need to consider is her anger issues.

If she could push you out when she gets in the mood and nothing you do could change how she feels should tell you that she doesn't respect you and she is putting up a show.

Add the age disparity.

I wish you good luck.

Don't bother growing balls, go back and seek peace of mind.

Guys, what's this thing with she is all you want In a woman?

It's not even a deal breaker.

Bro let me explain to you... The Op is caught in a relationship which is toxic but with mad sex.... You see Dat anger and rage, if she pours it on him through sex.. Most times we men get hooked...

Bro run away from that relationship... No say I no tell u
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Katier00(f): 6:51am On Jan 07, 2022
odinson1:
You men Just won't Listen angry

Stop getting married to these retired PROSTITUTES una nor go hear.

Any woman that is dating a man far younger than her for marriage,will never respect such man when or if they eventually get married. No amount of "love" will make her see him as her superior,but rather her Boy toy. She will continuously Milk you dry until you become a shell of your former self. Maybe then,just then would you look back to the days of Nairaland and remember when we warned you Men not to ever be unfortunate enough to even consider getting married to a retired PROSTITUTE.

Now how do you know a retired PROSTITUTE? Simple!

1. If she's not a virgin

2. If she's past 30 years of age and also not a virgin

3. If she's Desperate for Marriage,which probably means she's past 30 years of age and also not a virgin.

4. If she Attends shiloh every year,which probably means she's past 30 years of age, desperate for marriage and also not a virgin.

Bottom line,never get married to a Non virgin, that way, you'd be sure you aren't getting married to a retired PROSTITUTE
how can a human being write like this?
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by wiseone28: 7:13am On Jan 07, 2022
Op anytime she's around play this song for her
"shorty like mine' Bow wow ft Chris brown

Let's see if she will be angry.

Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by Ikpeabujo(m): 7:28am On Jan 07, 2022
Sammy101111:
Bro leave her oh
My ex girl was short and so beautiful with better shape if she vex like this she go just they swear up on down there is no day i go and visit her at home she is always going into arguments with someone. Her junior brother asked me one day that bros i respect you oh how do you cope with my sister . we went to a bar to flex and chill the bar girl wrote her account number for me in paper so i can do transfer for the bills . my babe thought it was the bar girl number she wrote on the paper na so she started embarrassing me in public i was so calm and i showed her it was account number not phone number she could not even beg short ladies with pride we got home that night we had great 'sex' i 'Bleep' so hard because i know that was the last sex the next morning she left i told her not to call me again that i want to be single but if she dont mind we can be friends .

Run from this kind of ladies
Short girls ( aggressive, rude , full of pride)
Imo girls (deep pretenders, hoes ,runs, cheat )
Benin girl ( runs , flirt ; hoes )
Calabar girl ( Runs , horse , knack anything )
Ibadan girls ( they can lie , pretend , hoes)
Kogi girls ( aggressive , they can beat children)
Abeokuta girls ( they flirt , And cheat, lies )

The worse one is imo run from there ladies
They are very deadly they know how to play games fore play. I have 2 imo girls as close friend they look very innocent but our conversation and there paro i fear them
foolish talk
Re: She's Older Than Me But Want Me To Marry Her by phemmyfour: 8:06am On Jan 07, 2022
RisenJoe:

Age is just a number but since you cannot return her love, don't date her. Women don't date out of pity, I don't see a reason why a guy should

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cohabitation: Will You Do It? / When You Insist On Nude Pix / Why Do Girls Fall Easily For Guys With 6 Packs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.