Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut (47188 Views)

Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's White Wedding Photos / Roman Goddess At Oritsefemi & Nabila Fash's Wedding, Bares Cleavage (Photos) / Billboard Of Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila Fash On Lekki Bridge (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by wonlasewonimi: 3:28am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
This life ... Some are getting married...Some are getting engaged...Some are going on romantic holiday...Some are going romantic dates ....I'm here my ex won't take me back despite all my sacrifice on her ... I've given up on love...I don't think i will be able to love anymore embarassed
where exactly are you placing the sacrifice? It should have been orita meta
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by josessybj: 4:13am On Nov 27, 2017
My own

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Ligerbaba: 4:35am On Nov 27, 2017
You are so right.....
NextGovernor:
Someone is spraying change that will still return back to his pocket and people are shouting?

If he spray him wife non be the house the money go still come even if na 30billion?
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by encrypt(m): 5:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Lol sharp guy..if he sprayed #500 notes people will complain he didn't spray #1000 notes so instead he sprays $1 (#360) and he gets praises...
Man thinking deep!

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by raquel23(f): 6:09am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
This life ... Some are getting married...Some are getting engaged...Some are going on romantic holiday...Some are going romantic dates ....I'm here my ex won't take me back despite all my sacrifice on her ... I've given up on love...I don't think i will be able to love anymore embarassed
*singing* you should let me love you... grin grin grin
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by xris5050(m): 6:15am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
And many Nairaland guys will be like "God, I wish I had those dollar notes". grin

1:1 hahahahahaha
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 27, 2017
Hehehe

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 6:30am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
I don't envy them. They suit each other...they could barely express themselves well.
you that can express yourself well, we don't know you in Nigeria.

Please get some sense

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by 360command: 6:32am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
give her ESA agoyin and agege bread.. She go love u die
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by PhilipGallagher(m): 6:42am On Nov 27, 2017
Hahahahahahah...MTO is wicked
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by DivinelyBlessed: 6:55am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Cheer up. Many many girls out there for you. Infarct, what is happening to you is what am going through now. But am like fvck that bitch.Hustle bruh. It's all about the money. Na because you no get money sef na why she leave you
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by dstar01(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
who tell you? at least everyone (except you) know that Nabila is a GRADUATE from a reputable university.
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Myde4naija(m): 6:56am On Nov 27, 2017
Benita27:
I don't envy them. They suit each other...they could barely express themselves well.
you mean express themselves in English language? If yes what's the big deal about it at least they can communicate in their own way and pass message to people.

Thats fine for me

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Aim for beta days ahead dear, y luk down ur self dear, someone much beta wld luv in return someday
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by cstr1000: 6:59am On Nov 27, 2017
Even the Americans are astonished that a Nigerian wedding is raining dollars.

And we wonder why Nigeria is synonymous with waste?

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 27, 2017
Happy married life, God bless ur Union
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by tosyne2much(m): 7:52am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Baba na real frustration you dey face ooo cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by tosyne2much(m): 7:55am On Nov 27, 2017
encrypt:
Lol sharp guy..if he sprayed #500 notes people will complain he didn't spray #1000 notes so instead he sprays $1 (#360) and he gets praises...
Man thinking deep!
cheesy cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by tosyne2much(m): 7:57am On Nov 27, 2017
raquel23:
*singing* you should let me love you... grin grin grin
May God bless you my sister

Food don come oooo Ewagoyin cheesy
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by lastempero: 8:01am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:

Ndo!!!kpele
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Samueldsdf: 8:48am On Nov 27, 2017
Gboromideleru - quote me stupidly and receive the Javelin of Ogun Lakaaye Oshimale straight to your heart
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 27, 2017
i think the spraying of dollars on a bride is strange because its only strippers that get money sorayed on them

1 Like

Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by EWAagoyin(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
muminatmustapha:
Aim for beta days ahead dear, y luk down ur self dear, someone much beta wld luv in return someday
thanks very much
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Decapo: 9:14am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:

We are together on this
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by slimfairboy(m): 9:32am On Nov 27, 2017
EWAagoyin:
Sorry bro...this is one of the reasons some guys turn homo, but i hope dnt do that. Instead, just find way go be reverend father, u go see luv there!! Thank me later!!
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by EWAagoyin(m): 9:36am On Nov 27, 2017
Decapo:

We are together on this
the painful part is that na she offended me ...but I still took all blames and begging ...still babe no agree o
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by newslifeop: 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Pheals(f): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2017
tosyne2much:
No worry I go come spray you Dollar on your wedding day.. Hope una don dey plan am sha? cool
...u beta con marry me lolz... serious o get the money first
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by dayleke: 10:25am On Nov 27, 2017
doyinbaby:
omo ibadan

Yes, sisi mi....

Se ibadan leyin naa ni?

Omo 'badan kini so re?
Re: Oritsefemi And Nabila Fash's Wedding Featured On MediaTakeOut by Whighamsdfg: 10:43am On Nov 27, 2017
Agbero Wed Agbero =otondo,olodo,dodoyor pikins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Drake With Paul Okoye 9years Ago / Rita Dominic Looking Lovely In New Pictures / Faithia Balogun Out Of Her Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.