Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,063 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. (1491 Views)

“I Cannot Marry A Man Who Stays On The Mainland” - Lady On Twitter Says / Send Your Woman Love And Romantic Messages, MAKE HER HAPPY / Lady On Facebook Has Revealed Why Your Husbands Eye Beautiful Girls Like Her! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2017
See the message I got this evening from a female friend I have never seen.. I was shocked thou.. Guys.. What do you think.. ??

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by delishpot: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2017
Do not be decieved, most likely Na Your fellow guy send that message using that girl's handle. Dem want chop you maga. If you like, think it's the girl and send money.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by Hisxellency: 11:10pm On Nov 26, 2017
"u for come suck breast small" some people are something else

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
You won't blame her, breast makes guys happy.

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
delishpot:
Do not be decieve, most likely Na Your fellow guy send that message using that girl's handle. Dem want chop you maga. If you like, think it's the girl and send money.
well sir. I am not easily swayed..

2 Likes

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 11:21pm On Nov 26, 2017
Hisxellency:
"u for come suck breast small" some people are something else
hahahha..i tell you my brother...

1 Like

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 11:22pm On Nov 26, 2017
acme6:
You won't blame her, breast makes guys happy.
haahha..you have a point.. But this is outrightly weird..
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by Pointblank09(m): 11:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
It was written by a man. I saw a guy in cyber cafe that is chatting with a maga as Jessica. Some one also sent a tromantic mesage to me on face book and discovered that 'she' has only one picture. I quickly recognized that (S)he is a scammer.

1 Like

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by Mufasa27(m): 11:57pm On Nov 26, 2017
"u for come breast small" sad sad

Breast don turn turn mango undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 1:02am On Nov 27, 2017
Mufasa27:
"u for come breast small" sad sad

Breast don turn turn mango undecided undecided
hahahaha
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 1:03am On Nov 27, 2017
Pointblank09:
It was written by a man. I saw a guy in cyber cafe that is chatting with a maga as Jessica. Some one also sent a tromantic mesage to me on face book and discovered that 'she' has only one picture. I quickly recognized that (S)he is a scammer.
well...you may be right.. But her/his effort is useless..
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by delishpot: 8:47am On Nov 27, 2017
captainking:
well sir. I am not easily swayed..

I trust you grin
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by Ibenny(f): 9:12am On Nov 27, 2017
After they say some ladies have low mentality, OP; don't even know the capacity of yours. Must we have to boardcast our daily life here. Everything is now news.
For your info, 'she' is a guy.
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 9:33am On Nov 27, 2017
delishpot:

I trust you grin

thank you
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 9:39am On Nov 27, 2017
Ibenny:
After they say some ladies have low mentality, OP; don't even know the capacity of yours. Must we have to boardcast our daily life here. Everything is now news.
For your info, 'she' is a guy.
before you comment on post or make reference to someone in a post, i suggest you utilize your own capacity well. well, i know the assumed female is a male, i only found it amusing hence i decided to post it here...so your expo was basically redundant. thank you
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by Ibenny(f): 1:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
captainking:

before you comment on post or make reference to someone in a post, i suggest you utilize your own capacity well. well, i know the assumed female is a male, i only found it amusing hence i decided to post it here...so your expo was basically redundant. thank you

Already knew this will be your reaction. Guess no one loves the truth. Well, its your thread, my dear no fuss.
Peace smiley
Re: Romantic Messages From A Lady.. On Facebook.. by captainking(m): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
Ibenny:

Already knew this will be your reaction. Guess no one loves the truth. Well, its your thread, my dear no fuss.
Peace smiley
thank you too..i like your maturity..please keep it up..have a great day

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Sister That Is A Hoe, Generally, How Will You Feel About It? / Lady Recounts How Her Butt Was Grabbed & Her Breasts Fondled By At Least 10 Boys / Please Help A Nairalander!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.