Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,427 members, 7,819,555 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints (1341 Views)

Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Man And His Sex Doll Smoking Marijuana (Photos) / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by LeiderJa: 2:32am On Nov 27, 2017
These were made perfectly and in no time, I don't even think I can improve it again.

Next level is to attempt the cannon joint.

Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 2:38am On Nov 27, 2017
Oh, What an amazing achievement. And to think these are leaders of tomorrow. The future cannot be this bleak.
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by shinarlaura(f): 2:54am On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:
Oh, What an amazing achievement. And to think these are leaders of tomorrow. The future cannot be this bleak.

Lol
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by LeiderJa: 3:02am On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:
Relax and take life easy, the only thing that matters is life and death.

3 Likes

Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by LeiderJa: 3:03am On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:
Be jumping to conclusions anyhow
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 27, 2017
LeiderJa:

Relax and take life easy, the only thing that matters is life and death.

No, you missed one. It's life, death and marijuana grin
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 3:11am On Nov 27, 2017
LeiderJa:

Be jumping to conclusions anyhow

Be wrapping your future anyhow. grin
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by unadeymadkwa: 7:46am On Nov 27, 2017
Learner but trying. If you are really into Jane il show you some really cool stuffs soon... stay high
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 7:49am On Nov 27, 2017
LeiderJa:
These were made perfectly and in no time, I don't even think I can improve it again.

bro how do you feel after smoking this stuff
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 27, 2017
unadeymadkwa:
Learner but trying. If you are really into Jane il show you some really cool stuffs soon... stay high
bro he do you feel after smoking this stuff too
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by LeiderJa: 9:29am On Nov 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
Multidimensional but if you have bad thoughts or bad energy, you may amplify the bad energy.

All these people cussing haven't opened their eyes and researched, they even still drink alcohol and some smoke cigars. I studied pathology and we did all the diseased states in the body and none is caused by marijuana but if I start mentioning the risk factors and implications of alcohol and cigars, you be shocked to the marrow.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 27, 2017
LeiderJa:

Multidimensional but if you have bad thoughts or bad energy, you may amplify the bad energy.

All these people cussing haven't opened their eyes and researched, they even still drink alcohol and some smoke cigars. I studied pathology and we did all the diseased states in the body and none is caused by marijuana but if I start mentioning the risk factors and implications of alcohol and cigars, you be shocked to the marrow.

True Talk
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 27, 2017
LeiderJa:

I'm asking bcoz I feel anxiety and less social after I tried it thrice
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by iamnlia(m): 9:56am On Nov 27, 2017
beardlessdude:
I'm asking bcoz I feel anxiety and less social after I tried it thrice
Hmmm, paranoia.
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 9:59am On Nov 27, 2017
iamnlia:

Hmmm, paranoia.
something like that. I am naturally shy but after smoking this, I feel worse like double anxiety when I leave my house. why does this happen ?
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by chigoizie7(m): 10:00am On Nov 27, 2017
ScotFree:

No be everyone go be leaders of tomorrow. There will always be crack heads, and there must be dealers to sustain them. So

2 Likes

Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by iamnlia(m): 10:05am On Nov 27, 2017
chigoizie7:

No be everyone go be leaders of tomorrow. There will always be crack heads, and there must be dealers to sustain them. So
grin
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 27, 2017
I like successful crackheads, hope you are doing well in school at least wink
LeiderJa:

Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by dkronicle(m): 11:08am On Nov 27, 2017
Haba u wasted d rizla na. Roll a perfect one bro, were u dont have to cut d riz
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by unadeymadkwa: 11:34am On Nov 27, 2017
beardlessdude:

I actually don't smoke anymore. But trust me it was one of the best feelings.
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by duyilekan98(m): 8:24am On Dec 20, 2017
abeg where I fit see weed buy for Rumuokoro area of Port Harcourt, better SK or PawPaw or Arizona
Re: I Create Perfect Marijuana Joints by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 10:07pm On Jun 03, 2018
Big up yourself badman... Keep it burning.. cool

(1) (Reply)

Ex Keeps Coming Back / This Very Sexy Girls Puts Their Assets On Display / You Think Heartbreak Is Painful? You've Never Experienced This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.