Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,130 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Marijuana (weed) (27558 Views)

My Experience With Marijuana / My Negative Experience With Marijuana Substance Abuse. / 14 Year Old Female Student Nabbed With Marijuana In School Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Hello everyone, trust your day went down smoothly without much wahala.

...just like i promised my friends from the previous thread, i will share another aspect of what I've experienced in life. This is also a true life story, but not about baba things.

My dear friends, I'm sharing this short story so that you people will learn from my mistakes and avoid such a life style if you are yet to start it and also encourage those already in it to quit before it becomes too late.

Thanks

Typing......

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Josephjnr(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
We hear.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by MrWondah(m): 7:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
Somebody shout weed
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by olaleks007(m): 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2017
They have come again

I don siddown dey wait
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
MrWondah:
Somebody shout weed
weed grin

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2017
Op, I'm waiting oh but don't keep me waiting for too long cheesy
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by MrWondah(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
lucky999:

weed grin
Hehe dem don show face. But no try Duara were o unless u wan pursue cow

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Op, I'm waiting oh but don't keep me waiting for too long .Don't even bother yourself advising some people to stop because they are adicted to it already ,they will soon come here to criticize youcheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Ngeela: 7:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
[color=#770077][/color]waiting oooo
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by SmellingAnus(m): 8:07pm On Nov 01, 2017
Although I don't smoke, but it will be interesting to read about your mistakes... cool
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by naijaboiy: 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2017
*Lights blunt*

Go on Op.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Adaumunocha(f): 8:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Seems like the op is high

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
Oya na OP.

I enjoyed reading your 'Baba' stories.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by sunvillequeen(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Waiting.... I liked your other post so I'm being positive this will be nice too wink
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 8:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
Toh, i don't even know how to begin the story. Anyways, let me begin by introducing myself. My name is Gofwane, first born with four siblings of which three are females one male.

So after i lost my mum at the age of 13, our grandparents decided to take us to stay with them cos they know my dad will not be able to raise us properly.

For those that followed my other stories, i believe you will have a clue of the type of person i am. I am a very stubborn and fearless guy that is always ready for new adventures.
At the age of 13, i have started drinking alcohol with guys that were twice my age. One thing that endeared me to them is my fearlessness. I used to follow them when they go smoking but i never participated in the act because they wouldn't allow me.

But at the age of 16 or there about, i hooked up with some guys that were within the same range of age with me. Like me, they were all eager to explore life in what ever way possible. Most of them had dropped out of school and were learning a handwork. From mechanic, to vulcaniser, bus conductor and ordinary Street thugs. Of about the 10 of us, only 3 of us were still in school.

So one day during school holidays, one managed to convince a weed seller to sell to him as they've refused to sell to us in the past because we were under aged. So this guy set out to look for any of our gang members he could find. His name was sule. I was the first person he located. I was at home washing my grandfather's car.

Sule: oboyyeh, come and see what i have with me.

Me: (moving closer to have a look) na weed be dis?

Sule: yes nah

Me: cheesy finally our prayer has been answered

Sule: Abeg do fast, fast make we go look for mezie.

And so very quickly i washed the car and we set out together. If only we knew what the devil was cooking for us

To be contd.......

11 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by anonymuz(m): 9:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Continue na
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Khutie: 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
*Lights blunt*

Go on Op.

•••Real Niggur, pass me light abeg!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by naijaboiy: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
Khutie:

•••Real Niggur, pass me light abeg!
Collect grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Khutie: 10:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
naijaboiy:
Collect grin
•••Yhu bam! cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 10:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
Contd..... our way to mezie's house, we met Austin and Peter and they joined us. We met mezie alone at home Watching movie. We showed him the surprise package and he was soooooo excited than the rest of us.
We decided to go to a primary school sine schools were on holidays, but mezie was against the idea

Mezie: Abeg no need for us to stress ourselves like that. Let's go to my backyard there is a farm there which we can conveniently sit and enjoy ourselves. I do go there sometimes to smoke cigarette.

And so, we all agreed to go there. On getting there, we all sat on the ground ready to roll.

Sule: so na who sabi how to roll this thing?

But none of us knew how to roll.

Sule: since nobody know how to roll, everybody should serve himself

He brought out the weed which was in a 'pure water' nylon. But there was a problem, no Ritzla!! Mezie quickly ran inside the house and came back with his little brother's drawing book. So everyone dipped their hands inside the nylon and fetch what they think will satisfy them and tried to roll it the best way we can.

But we all noticed that mezie fetched almost twice of what the rest of us fetched.

Me: guy, why you greedy like this?

Mezie: wetin consine you? Shebi na serve yourself

Peter: are you sure you can finish this thing wey you fetch?

Austin: Abeg make una free the guy Jhoor

And so everyone focused on the task ahead. We all light our weed and begin to smoke in silence.

Mezie: oboy, na so the thing be self I no dey feel any high at all.

Sule: wait for some minutes first.

But mezie just keep inhaling it more deeply to the extent that his own weed that was bigger than ours finished first. The mofo waisted no time in rolling another one.

By this time, i have begun to feel the effect of the weed. I turned to look at sule to see how he is doing. Oboyye, his eyes were red like fire to the extent i burst out laughing grin

Sule: why you dey laugh?

Me: (trying hard to stop laughing but couldn't) your eyes are red like tomatoes grin

Sule: na him make you dey laugh? If you don't know, your own eyes look like winch wey just finish to suckk blood.

On hearing that, Austin and Peter burst out laughing grin grin grin . And that was how we kept looking at each others eyes and continue laughing except mezie. We were trying hard to stop laughing but we couldn't.

Mezie: (still smoking his second joint) this boys, una don dey craze wallahi. Na so una brain light

But for where, non of us stopped laughing

Mezie: (maintaining his serious look cos nothing seems funny to him) we ibos have a very strong brain.

But as he opened his mouth to say something, his mouth froze open. You could easily see that he was struggling to close his mouth. To Make matters worse, he began to nod his head as if someone was using sledge hammer to hit his head.

On noticing what was happening to him, we suddenly stopped laughing shocked this is not funny

Mezie: (using his last energy he finally closed his mouth and scream at the top of his voice) run! I said, make una run o. They are coming!!!

With that, mezie bolted away with the speed of light. Seeing him run like that, we also did the same thing and ran into mezie house. On getting inside, we saw him cleaning his nakedd body with a towel.

Me: why did you removed your clothes and why are you drying yourself with towel?

Mezie: just before we run from that place, I saw devil at a distance. He was waving to me then suddenly blood begin to rain from the sky thats why I am drying myself with towel.

On hearing that, we all burst out laughing very hard. With that, i saw myself walking home without slippers on my legs. I got home and fortunately for me there was nobody at home to see the way i came back. I went straight to my room and slept without knowledge of how my other friends were.

Unfortunately, the next day, i got to know that mezie was admitted to a psychiatric ward. The gist was that his mum came back from the market and found him nakedd behaving strangely. But there was no mention of our names

To be contd.....

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 10:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
Cc: Joislim, Johnsyn, SmellingAnus, pu7pl3 and the others, food don done

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by anonymuz(m): 10:53pm On Nov 01, 2017
My first experience was similar but mine was that I was walking as if it was air moving me, in fact I drank almost 3 cup of garri with cold water before I could get myself

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lol Gofwane something is telling me that its you that was mezie grin

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by SmellingAnus(m): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
Gofwane:
nice story......
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by pu7pl3(m): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
Gofwane:

Dude you can write oo...are you sure you are an engineer grin

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:
Lol Gofwane something is telling me that its you that was mezie grin
cheesy cheesy no, it wasn't. But me sef get my own it wasn't a small thing lipsrsealed and 1 or 2 other guys get their own too.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
pu7pl3:

Dude you can write oo...are you sure you are an engineer grin
grin hahaha i be learner o for writing. This is more or less my first time of writing

.... ayam a full time mechanical engineer.
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
sunvillequeen:
Waiting.... I liked your other post so I'm being positive this will be nice too wink
thanks and hopefully, it will be positive.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Gofwane(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Seems like the op is high
why?
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2017
One thing you can't take away from op is the fact he's a good story teller. He captures his audiences minds

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Charlesdock(m): 12:10am On Nov 02, 2017
Mah park my bicycle hiar grin
Re: My Experience With Marijuana (weed) by Swaggzkid: 12:38am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol, tyt one op yhur story got mE hypnotised.

dnt fail to mention me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Guys - Would You Consider Dating A 19 Year Old If You Were In Your 30s? / Romantic Awkward Moments / Can You Leave A Good Woman/man Because They Slept With Someone By Mistake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.