Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,762 members, 7,820,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (47503 Views)

Pictures Of Governor El-Rufai After Discharge / #fallingchallenge: Nigerians Recreate PDP Podium Collapse / Olubisi Osinbajo: "My Sons Didn't 'Touch' Anybody Until They Got Married'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by Spaxon(f): 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
Savage
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by free2ryhme: 5:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
damilare442:

Following Kaduna state's Governor,Nasir El Rufai's Joke on Twitter where he called the PDP a fraud, Some Nigerians who are not happy about the joke called him out on Social network by recreating his name.

See what they made out of it below:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6320920_img20171127120016_jpeg354ff707a873296d88d15c8fea8946a8

Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by dopemama(f): 5:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin grin... No matter the terrible in condition in Nigeria, u must see something to make u laff sha ni

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by SmartMugu: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
TrueSenator:
Dirty joke.....eventhough I don't like him.....he is still an elected dwarf governor...so no one should insult him undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Lol. Didn't you just insult him from the bolded? Lol
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by Olukat(m): 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
vecman22:
Stupid Igbos come in and comment

It seems you are losing your senses to IPOB now
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by alexis4real: 5:16pm On Nov 27, 2017
that serves him right...eeeedeeeort failure
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by goingsolo: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2017
El Rufai is a failure! for more of that joke kindly send YES to the SMS number 2019. Free to All networks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by ikorodureporta: 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Atiku rai now...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by talk2percy(m): 5:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Chai, El Rufailure will be like, see wetin I don cause for myself...by myself too
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by PointZerom: 5:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
lemme try it with sarrki and NgeneUkwenu
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by sammiepraise(m): 5:23pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:24pm On Nov 27, 2017
Teachers sacked by El-Rufai at work
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by rhames(m): 5:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
damilare442:

Following Kaduna state's Governor,Nasir El Rufai's Joke on Twitter where he called the PDP a fraud, Some Nigerians who are not happy about the joke called him out on Social network by recreating his name.

See what they made out of it below:

Of course what do you expect from teachers who dont know who their governor is?
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by shantyken1(m): 5:32pm On Nov 27, 2017
Cacawa2:
It's black friday in Libya init?

They say Black Slaves are now on sale in Libya.

I heard that the Nigerian Government is worried. Oh!! Should they be?

Our lives have always been on auction. We never really had an option. The only time we took caution,was when we had an election. At the end, we got shunned. At the moment we are stunned.

We live in a country where law abiding people die of hunger, workers go unpaid, farmers get murdered, students go on suicide, mob-justice reeks, and the law-officers break the law.

In civilised societies, not even sluts are slaughtered. We claim to be under-developed whereas we actually are fully developed. Oh yes we are fully developed as an example of "what not to call a country".

The slave trade in Libya is as a result of Nigerians and other Africans struggling to escape into Europe.

Libya being a country run by several Rebel factions have seized this as a good course for extortion.

Would you really call this extortion when a rebel asks an illegal border-crosser to "bail" himself or remain "in prison"?

Or is it slave trade when a wealthy Libyan then offers to pay for your "bail" in exchange for your 2years of "free service" on his farmland?

No, I'm not in support of slave trade, and I never will be. All that I am saying is that we should know slave trade when we see one. Accordingly, until our leaders stop trading our future, other people will continue to trade us.

our leaders wil neva stop to trade our future until we stage action(revolution/street protest)
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by ojonugwap(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
mybestlove:
But honestly, that guy is a failure. I wonder how species like El rufai are at the helm of affairs in a country like ours. like him should at best be primary school teachers.

An he's better than your father in any square nonsense
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by UncleJudax(m): 5:42pm On Nov 27, 2017
KingLennon:
This is the hand work of one of those sacked teachers
Qualified teacher grin
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by ojonugwap(m): 5:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
mybestlove:
But honestly, that guy is a failure. I wonder how species like El rufai are at the helm of affairs in a country like ours. People like him should at best be primary school teachers.

An he's far better than your father in any square a former minister of federal republic of Nigeria an now a state governor has your father ever smell common ward councillorship position no, an you're there vomiting rubbish
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by FRANKOSKI(m): 5:54pm On Nov 27, 2017
I HEAR
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by davillian(m): 5:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Savagery
One shut KO cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Seems twitter is becoming more fun.

Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by Gamusgamus: 5:59pm On Nov 27, 2017
Gisthoodng:
BAD Ass I love my fellow Nigerians!!! Too gud!!!
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by Cuteamigo1(m): 6:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
grin el rufai right now....

Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by Godsonkemz(m): 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
This is creative
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by cantok(m): 7:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
IPOB and ingenuity
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by GoodGovernance: 8:17pm On Nov 27, 2017
MaziOmenuko:
Lol...thats permutation and combination: one of the (7x6x5x4x3x2x1) ways of arranging his name.

Dude still remains my best governor till date. Fearless and non-apologetic.

By all standards,El-Rufai remains one of the best and forthright leaders in Nigeria .
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by Awoleesu(m): 8:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
Make sense dye!
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by mcdude1(m): 9:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
Trust me Nigerians are 1 of the worst pple in the world to 4uck up with. This is epic and savage lol grin
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by showghan(m): 8:36am On Nov 28, 2017
This is so creative
Re: Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) by Ayobami7(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2019
lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

FG Clamps Down On Ray Power’s ‘Political Platform’; Imposes Fine / Festus Keyamo: My Driver Died As A Result Of EndSARS Protests In Abuja / Abike Dabiri Shares Chart Showing Arms Purchase Between GEJ & Buhari's Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.