Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,777 members, 7,820,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. (17141 Views)

4 Categories Of Documents Required For The Npower Physical Verification Exercise / ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Ubachinwe1(m): 8:46am On Nov 28, 2017
How do I locate venue for the physical verification?.

I registered in Anambra state under Idemmili north local government.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2017
SuccesYear:
my own residence is a new site. No electricity bill....No water bill. What can be done in this case pls

Trash or waste bill can also represent any of that.
Do not panic, During the physical verification you can explain to the person in charge at LGA area.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Welcomme: 8:50am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng, pls I am no longer staying in the house I used as m former address, I am now staying in another house in the same local government and the same state. Mt question is, can I use the new house utility bill or it must be the utility bill of the address I used when registering... Note: Both new house and old house are within the same state and local govt. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Justicealh3(m): 8:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Dear 2016 applicant,
You are to partake in the Physical Verification Exercise between December 4th-14th.
#NPowerNG

I don't understand this thread @all.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 9:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Ubachinwe1:
How do I locate venue for the physical verification?.

I registered in Anambra state under Idemmili north local government.

Details and necessary information's on your physical verification would be sent to you.

At this point you can not change venue for physical verification sir.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Dammie199(f): 9:02am On Nov 28, 2017
DemeUdo:
Same question on ma mind, for me this shouldn't be important for 2017 preselected applicants cos they might passed the bvn wahala before getting to this stage...

pls Who knows the procedure and how long it will take to get the slip from bank

Please which one is BVN slip? Is it the one that contains the BVN number and name of the person because I don't understand the BVN slip o

2 Likes

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Primusinterpares(m): 9:09am On Nov 28, 2017
can I do my physical verification in a state that has more and better prospects for N-Agro?

Though I selected my State of origin as my preferred state.

but I would really appreciate it more if am allowed to do my physical verification here In this state with better prospects for N-Agro. instead of going to my state where I might not really be productive in the N-Agro.

pls reply Sir/Ma.
Thanks.

pls look into this Sir/Ma.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 9:13am On Nov 28, 2017
Justicealh3:
Dear 2016 applicant,
You are to partake in the Physical Verification Exercise between December 4th-14th.
#NPowerNG

I don't understand this thread @all.

Read it carefully sir.

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 9:18am On Nov 28, 2017
Welcomme:
npowerng, pls I am no longer staying in the house I used as m former address, I am now staying in another house in the same local government and the same state. Mt question is, can I use the new house utility bill or it must be the utility bill of the address I used when registering... Note: Both new house and old house are within the same state and local govt. Thanks

You can use the new house sir.

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by sweetyme001(f): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Good initiative
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by sweetyme001(f): 9:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Progressive
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by greggng: 9:23am On Nov 28, 2017
DemeUdo:
@npowerng and existing beneficiaries
please as PV starts on Monday, what are the requirements for the exercise
l heard print out of bvn slip is needed, is it true? cos l don't have it..
For local govt. residential permit, l hope NEPA bill would do for that
please let us know the needed docs. on time, so we can source for ones that are not Handy now...
Thanks

You don't 've it is not an excuse is free visit ur bank and get it however n power will state all the requirements to avoid issues
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Emmanuel0503: 9:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Those who have changed the state of resident can they use the new place as their state, if they can produce their nepa bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by blogbuilder: 9:39am On Nov 28, 2017
is serving Corp member allowed in npower program?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by elitejosef: 9:53am On Nov 28, 2017
Pleas e I need help o, I've tried logging into my Npower porter with my login details bit its not going through. Tried using my phone number to reset they sent the reset to my email address, when I check my email the message is not there. I tried using all my email address to reset, it keep saying email not found. I really need help o
Please
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by elobestdydx: 9:56am On Nov 28, 2017
DemeUdo:
Same question on ma mind, for me this shouldn't be important for 2017 preselected applicants cos they might passed the bvn wahala before getting to this stage...

pls Who knows the procedure and how long it will take to get the slip from bank
just go to the bank you are banking and get it. I just got mine today. Goodluck
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by elobestdydx: 10:00am On Nov 28, 2017
Dammie199:

Please which one is BVN slip? Is it the one that contains the BVN number and name of the person because I don't understand the BVN slip o
just go to bank I. e customer care to print it out. it won't take u more than 10minutes
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 10:01am On Nov 28, 2017
sweetyme001:
Can local govt of origin certificate be used in place of resident permit? @Npower

Details on your physical verification would be made available in due time,
Thanks for your patience Ma'am.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

you keep opening threads upon threads

people with genuine complain are not attended to

and you have not deem it fit to address their concerns

typical black man mentality

Kindly ask your question sir .
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Emmanuel0503: 10:16am On Nov 28, 2017
Those who have changed the state of resident can they use the new place as their state, if they can produce their nepa bill

Pls can somebody help me out with this question
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by techcloud(m): 10:18am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng
What about those who applied for Nknowledge and NCreative in 2016?

You keep avoiding this question.
Is there still hope for them?
Will the list ever come out?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Vokians(m): 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
dejt4u:
Dear Npowerng, all the npower volunteers in my LG have not been paid December 2016 allowance. recently, we noticed that January was recorded as our date of verification which was very wrong. all of us in the local government got verified in the second week of December when other LG's did theirs. please look to this and proffer solutions as it may be.

Should we be expecting the December 2016 as backlog or what? if yes, when? my people are greatly confused. Kindly treat this ASAP

Phone number: 07069671622
LG: Irepodun LG
State: Osun
drop this on the Npower Facebook Page or on the complian desk of their portal.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 10:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Samiking:
what about npower knowledge? you people wont want to talk about it.....why?

State your question clearly sir,

Physical verification for N-build has been concluded sir.

N-Build,
there is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and hardware/software.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 10:35am On Nov 28, 2017
elitejosef:
Pleas e I need help o, I've tried logging into my Npower porter with my login details bit its not going through. Tried using my phone number to reset they sent the reset to my email address, when I check my email the message is not there. I tried using all my email address to reset, it keep saying email not found. I really need help o
Please

2016 beneficiary Or 2017 Pre-selected applicant ?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by Justicealh3(m): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

Read it carefully sir.

The 2016 shortlisted applicants would partake in the physical verification alongside the 2017 pre-selected applicant.
Including applicants for N-Software
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by SuccesYear: 10:44am On Nov 28, 2017
npowerng:

Trash or waste bill can also represent any of that.
Do not panic, During the physical verification you can explain to the person in charge at LGA area.
thks

1 Like

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 10:51am On Nov 28, 2017
Primusinterpares:
can I do my physical verification in a state that has more and better prospects for N-Agro?

Though I selected my State of origin as my preferred state.

but I would really appreciate it more if am allowed to do my physical verification here In this state with better prospects for N-Agro. instead of going to my state where I might not really be productive in the N-Agro.

pls reply Sir/Ma.
Thanks.

pls look into this Sir/Ma.

Your physical verification would commence at your selected State/LGA of residence.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 10:55am On Nov 28, 2017
Justicealh3:
Including applicants for N-Software

Physical verification for N-build has been concluded.

N-Build, there is the technology bit of it which is the Npower Hardware, N-knowledge hardware and software and
there is the creative which is the N-knowledge creative. For the N-knowledge creative and hardware/software.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by zealed64: 11:12am On Nov 28, 2017
@npowerng

zealed64:
@npowerng ,please I am a 2016 beneficiary in Imo state ...I got this message in screenshot on 10th of October 2017 as regards my device collection...

went to the aforementioned address and I was told my device is not on their record. Since October till Today I haven't been able to collect my device. I have also gone to the 2nd collection center in my state same excuse of my device not on their record.

Written to your device support email in regards to my case as suggested by the MTN staff.. the response I got via email wasn't helpful. ...it's going to 2 months now I got the text msg...but nothing positive so far

Pls help out.

Name - Iheagwam Chinedu Tochukwu
Program- Nteach
State- Imo state
Phone numebr- 07033340027
Email- zealed64@gmail.com
Device selected - Afrione

Also I'm one of the few beneficiaries that visited the situation room sometime in August 2017.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 11:20am On Nov 28, 2017
mydeporch:

Thanks so much. Really appreciate ur clarification .

God help this our generation on following simple instructions.

You are welcome.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday / Dear Job Seeker, Don't Think Yourself Into Depression / Edo Jobs: Edo State Government To Recruit Unemployed Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.