Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. (17136 Views)

4 Categories Of Documents Required For The Npower Physical Verification Exercise / ATTENTION!!! The Physical Verification Stage Is Free. Do NOT Pay Any Money / Kindly Attend The Physical Verification With The Items Listed In The Image Below (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 1:35pm On Nov 29, 2017
princess100:
Npower when u talk of bvn print out, can a bvn identity card be used, BC I have the plastic id given by my bank, wt my name nd bvn no on it...

Yes Ma'am
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 1:46pm On Nov 29, 2017
dejt4u:

Dear Npower,

All the npower volunteers in my LG have not been paid December 2016 allowance.

Recently, we noticed that January was recorded as our date of verification which was very wrong. Many of us in the local government got screened and verified in the second week of December when other LG's did theirs. please look into this and proffer solutions as it may be.

Should we be expecting the December 2016 as backlog or what? if yes, when? my people are greatly confused. Kindly treat this ASAP

Phone number: 07069671622
LG: Irepodun LG
State: Osun

What month were you deployed sir ?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 2:54pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dammie199:

@ Npower, please kindly send us SMS for the local government that our physical verification would take place because most of us have forgotten the local government area that we fill during the application process in 2016

Okay sir.
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by npowerng: 3:59pm On Nov 29, 2017
dejt4u:

Dear Npower,

All the npower volunteers in my LG have not been paid December 2016 allowance.

Recently, we noticed that January was recorded as our date of verification which was very wrong. Many of us in the local government got screened and verified in the second week of December when other LG's did theirs. please look into this and proffer solutions as it may be.

Should we be expecting the December 2016 as backlog or what? if yes, when? my people are greatly confused. Kindly treat this ASAP

Phone number: 07069671622
LG: Irepodun LG
State: Osun
What month did you start working ?
Re: Dear 2016 Applicant, You Are To Partake In The Physical Verification Exercise. by dejt4u(m): 4:09pm On Nov 29, 2017
npowerng:

What month were you deployed sir ?
January. same for all Osun volunteers. Still, many from other LG's got paid for December sir

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Decode An Invalid N-power Text Message/sms/email / 5 Ways To Request For A Salary Increase. / My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.