Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,244 members, 7,825,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. (49920 Views)

Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts / Photo Of Festus Fadeyi, Toke Makinwa's Rumored Lover / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by wordbank(m): 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:
Ruggedman trying to stay relevant, what's his business?
What's your business?
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 27, 2017
T
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Wesely01(m): 6:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Slutt of a woman.

The annoying part is after recking the stupid old man.

She will come and post "hard work pays"

With plenty testimonies for church.

Her pu**y sef na hard work lolz
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by blues343(m): 6:50pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Slutt of a woman.
hard work with her Assets
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Mariangeles(f): 6:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
EricMason:
cheesy
please explain...

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by supaNOVAE(m): 6:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
carammel:
Like seriously
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
PearlStreet:

If she's sleeping around to get shoes and brand ambassadorship, I would have advised her to sleep with someone who would give her sense.

Oh, I nearly forgot, sense is not sexually-transmitted

You my friend are the definiton of savage

6 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Rubbiish(m): 6:57pm On Nov 27, 2017
I124U:
we dey always talk am, no dey take all these yeye Naija feminists seriously, they are mostly PAINED coded runs girls
Very true
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Are they adults? Was there consent?

If you answer 'yes' to the above, then go and sleep.

There's no case! NEXT!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by phineas: 6:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
Nigeria n's and their self righteous sense of entitlement

here's my take on this,(and I'm commenting so it' does not appear all Nigeria n's are self absorbed,judgemental ,small minded,self righteous haters)

1,Great minds talk about ideas,small minds talk about people.the lady turned herself into a brand.thats a great mind.And I see she's handling this as well with class

2.Who your neighbour sleeps with is non of your business. Same goes for toke

3.The complaining children had better be careful not to get disinherited.we know how much rich kids depend on daddy's fortune.But a man's fortune is his business, if he decides to squander it on a woman who makes him happy so be it,he won't be the first or the last.

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by eph12(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:
Slutt of a woman.

Well she may be doing hard work you never can tell. You don't know what the full package of the service she's rendering entails

2 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by PearlStreet(m): 7:01pm On Nov 27, 2017
phineas:
[s]Nigeria n's and their self righteous sense of entitlement

here's my take on this,(and I'm commenting so it' does not appear all Nigeria n's are self absorbed,judgemental ,small minded,self righteous haters)

1,Great minds talk about ideas,small minds talk about people.the lady turned herself into a brand.thats a great mind.And I see she's handling this as well with class

3.The complaining children had better be careful not to get disinherited.we know how much rich kids depend on daddy's fortune.But a man's fortune is his business, if he decides to squander it on a woman who makes him happy so be it,he won't be the first or the last.[/s]

[img]https://uproxx.files./2012/06/tumblr_m55v2bmues1qdxlfoo1_500.gif?w=650[/img]

15 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by eph12(m): 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
phineas:

3.The complaining children had better be careful not to get disinherited.we know how much rich kids depend on daddy's fortune.But a man's fortune is his business, if he decides to squander it on a woman who makes him happy so be it,he won't be the first or the last.
I'm sure you are one of those still hailing Evans for his great mind and ideas.

The children may even be settled in their own way but don't want to see their dad die wretched but you are here saying another thing. SMH

4 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by AntiWailer: 7:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
eph12:

Well she may be doing hard work you never can tell. You don't know what the full package of the service she's rendering entails

To that old man ?

He go pass massage and 1 round in a week ?
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by jacyhelen(f): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
phineas:

so he shld squander his money on her leaving his childern
Its either they rape to concieve you or ur a bastard

6 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by eph12(m): 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

To that old man ?

He go pass massage and 1 round in a week ?
From back nko?
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by AntiWailer: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2017
eph12:

From back nko?

From back na hard work ? grin grin
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by eph12(m): 7:07pm On Nov 27, 2017
AntiWailer:

From back na hard work ? grin grin
A.nal no easy o. Well it depends on the individual sha grin
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Alexgeneration(m): 7:09pm On Nov 27, 2017
phineas:

Just shut up

3 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by chillychill(f): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
valdes00:
Maje will jus be smiling now...
The funny part Is that, this her olosho work has been happening even while married to maje....
She only played victim when matter set....
you've just spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by talk2percy(m): 7:10pm On Nov 27, 2017
Buh has it been ascertained beyond every reasonable doubt that she's sleeping with this man? What if someone is out to tarnish her image?
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Icon79(m): 7:12pm On Nov 27, 2017
What do you mean what's his business, eh?

Listen, "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing." (Abe Lincoln).

O pari

carammel:
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by ArchangeLucifer: 7:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
I124U:
we dey always talk am, no dey take all these yeye Naija feminists seriously, they are mostly PAINED coded runs girls

Bro, you ALWAYS speak the truth!

They are always used & jilted pained ex-slay mamas, that's why they hate men.

I hate them equally too.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Icon79(m): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
It's funny because I was just telling a friend that, in my own experience, women actually cheat more than men these days.

It's incredible but true angry sad

O pari

chillychill:
you've just spoken my mind

1 Like

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by blackbeau1(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
And finally ruggedman funds an avenue to awaken his career
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by chillychill(f): 7:14pm On Nov 27, 2017
phineas:

By Gods grace don't worry if ur father isn't dead ull see someone like toke makinwa dat will milk and sulk him dry of all his wealth leaving u n ur siblings with nothing.... Just Say amen lobatan undecided

7 Likes

Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by chillychill(f): 7:19pm On Nov 27, 2017
Icon79:
It's funny because I was just telling a friend that, in my own experience, women actually cheat more than men these days.

It's incredible but true angry sad

O pari

Well since uve added "dis days" I won't dispute it and women dat re pained cos a man cheat on Dem are d ones cheating d most dey just aren't been caught by d wrist... But come to think of it seff men seff sabi cheat o grin
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by supaNOVAE(m): 7:20pm On Nov 27, 2017
valdes00:
Maje will jus be smiling now...
The funny part Is that, this her olosho work has been happening even while married to maje....
She only played victim when matter set....
Spoke my mind
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by safiaaBUTTHOLE: 7:25pm On Nov 27, 2017
Safiaa, LadyGoddiva and pocahantas will come to defend her for sure. Na their ways grin
Re: Ruggedman Shades Toke Makinwa For Dating Married Billionaire, Festus Fadeyi. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 27, 2017
I for no put mouth for d Mata Bt d way dem Dey Mk babes want Mk dia bf get Dem wetin toke guy give her dey pain me..
If ur yam done abeg eat am under d table....
Now her yam don ovadone........
Awon daughters of wobe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe And Her Kids Michelle And Juwon Slay In Same Native Wear / Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Genevieve Nnaji Steps Out With Daughter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.