Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That (591 Views)

It’s A Damn Shame That Same Sex Marriage Is Still Illegal In Nigeria / "Feminists Want Benefits That Men Get But Don't Want The Problem" - Lady / I Am A New Romancelander Can A Nice Lady Put Me Through, Looking For A Damn Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2017
These Kids Dont Care

Re: Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by Victornezzar: 9:40pm On Nov 27, 2017
Wtf is this latest trend on romance section now

Mtcheeeew.....
Re: Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by Nobody: 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2017
Yeah kids don't care about gender, skin color, ethnicity or anything that divides us

This is why Nelson Mandela said no one is born with hatred in their heart but we learn to hate. However, just like we learn to hate we can learn to love, for love comes naturally to the heart.

kids are innocent .......

4 Likes

Re: Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by optional1(f): 9:49pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
Yeah kids don't care about gender, skin color, ethnicity or anything that divides us

This is why Nelson Mandela said no one is born with hatred in their heart but we learn to hate. However, just like we learn to hate we can learn to love, for love comes naturally to the heart.

i love this Madiba quote..
Thanks to Obama for making me to know this quote..
Re: Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by Paulosky1900: 9:52pm On Nov 27, 2017
MEN AND WOMEN CAN NEVER BE EQUAL ON THIS EARTH.....B4 U DESCEND ON ME I CHALLENGE U TO READ CORINTHIANS CHAPTER 11....anyone thats curses me curses GOD that said it.
Re: Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by Nobody: 9:55pm On Nov 27, 2017
optional1:

i love this Madiba quote.. Thanks to Obama for making me to know this quote..
loz I follow the history of utata madiba, I didn't even know Obama used it too
Re: Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by optional1(f): 9:58pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:
loz I follow the history of utata madiba, I didn't even know Obama used it too

Obama made used of it after he left the office of the White House...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hahahahaha... Feminists! Kids Dont Give A Damn About That by Nobody: 10:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
greiboy:

Best comment of the Day.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Couple's Prewedding Photos That Are Making Waves Onlines / Advice And Warming To Ladies 2018 / Causes Of Premature Ejaculation And Its Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.