Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,801 members, 7,817,316 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG (20920 Views)

Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs - FG Promises IMF / Nigerians Will Pay Higher Electricity Tariffs, FG Promises IMF / Electricity: Nigerians Must Get What They Pay For – Gbajabiamila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by mmsen: 12:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jakohai:
Well, have read most of the comments, and I am not dissapointed...Nigerians as usual...

1.For those of you saying...IT IS APC'S fault

Well, the reason why tarrifs are going up is because GEJ hath privatised power...and not only that, the law that allowed for power privatization allowed for price increases as well.

And the reason why GEJ privatized power was because he got a report from the Senate in 2013 telling him that for power to be guaranteed for 24/7...we needed to spend 300 billion dollars over 3 years...100bn on transmission alone.

2.The reason why bills have to go up is because we are not paying enough for power. Ghana has light 24/7....and they pay twice as much for power as we do.

And here is this

Cost of powering one room apt in UK for one month...14,500 Naira.
Cost of powering two bedroom flat in Nigeria for TWO months: 6000 Naira.

3.Keep in mind that MOST Nigerians don't pay their bills. Many even bypass their meters. And when DISCO guys come around to disconnect defaulters...they get beaten up severely.AND WE CHEER.

4.Tell me...under these circumstances...why we cannot have light 24/7...when Nigerians refuse to pay their bills? Tell me?

If we want power 24/7, we should pay our bills....and maybe we should do so at higher rates.

After all...DISCOS and GENCOS have staff that need to get their daily bread too!

Either we pay higher bills.....OR TAKE A LOAN OF 300 BILLION USD from the IMF so that we can keep paying our cheap bills...while our grandkids pay the loan later...and curse us.

If you like blast me....just tell me where we will get 300 billion today today? (Our forex reserve is 34Billion.)

Nigeria could have 24 hour electricity (in some places) were it not for the useless national grid system.

Also, why did you compare prices in Nigeria with the UK? Why not compare with India, China or Canada?

Part of the the reason why the UK is de-industrializing is because of the high cost of energy. It is also why they've been talking about adding more nuclear power.

As for Ghana, everything in Ghana is overpriced which is why the economy hardly moves. They haven't done anything special to generate power - they have a large body of water and they built a dam many decades ago. Foreign businesses held the government of the day to ransom and have done so since to get subsidized rates for power, meanwhile the common man pays heavily.

Finally, they don't have 24/7 electricity in Ghana. It is better than Nigeria but you will need a backup generator for several hours of the week.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
mmsen:

Nigeria could have 24 hour electricity (in some places) were not for the useless national grid system.

Also, why did you compare prices in Nigeria with the UK? Why not compare with India, China or Canada?

Part of the the reason why the UK is de-industrializing is because of the high cost of energy. It is also why they've been talking about adding more nuclear power.

As for Ghana, everything in Ghana is overpriced which is why the economy hardly moves. They haven't done anything special to generate power - they have a large body of water and they built a dam many decades ago. Foreign businesses held the government of the day to ransom and have done since to get subsidized rates for power, meanwhile the common man pays heavily.

Finally, they don't have 24/7 electricity in Ghana. It is better than Nigeria but you will need a backup generator for several hours of the week.

1.Thanks for demystifying Ghana....

2.The grid is the biggest of our problems. It needs replacing...and the cost is darn high. And we STILL need to increase generation...
Hence the talk of bill increase.

I know...govt has not done well. But we cannot keep on pretending that govt can fund power without taking a loan, or that power can flow adequately when people and big govt agencies refuse to pay their bills.
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

See dem, and ur need 24 hours light
well, I was paying my bills fine until my meter started running like I was running an industry with huge machineries when all I use are one television, 5 energy saving bulbs, a fridge that is not always on coz of constant low voltage, washing machine and ac that is never on and my phone. 4000 naira units always ran to zero in less than a month. Complained numerous times and they kept posting me so I decided to take the meter out
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 12:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Why are you starting in 1999?
Why not from 1985 and the improvement made by Jonathan in only five years, which is acknowledged even

Unlike pdp mis- rule for 16 years, PMB/APC dont believe in abandoned projects.

I know d achievement of pdp for d past 16 years is uncompleted project

If PMB his taking his time to complete all abandoned project, why fault him

We voted for change he his giving us d change

U agree all dat pdp knows is start a project abandoned it and start another new one without completing any

Yet u said u have not see change

Yet u say PMB is not working

Why leave an abandoned project to start a new one, does dat make economical sense to u

U said pdp started those project but PMB is busy paying those contrators debt as far back as 2007, so u mean pdp was goviing out contract to contractors without paying them

Wat have pdp been using our money to do for d past 16 yeaes

D weed u smoke must be high
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
well, I was paying my bills fine until my meter started running like I was running an industry with huge machineries when all I use are one television, 5 energy saving bulbs, a fridge that is not always on coz of constant low voltage, washing machine and ac that is never on and my phone. 4000 naira units always ran to zero in less than a month. Complained numerous times and they kept posting me so I decided to take the meter out
Na wah, but even if na small money dey go pay every month, it is better dan paying nothing at all
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
Enjoying my bypass like no man's biziness. Enter my compound and get greeted by Zeus.

INDUSTRIALFAN:

Yes...and the rest of us who actually pay our bills don't deserve 24 hours light because you refuse to pay your bills?

OK...

And after you will be shouting govt...when you are part of the problem.

Pay yer bills please.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by anonimi: 12:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:
U agree all dat pdp knows is start a project abandoned it and start another new one without completing any
Why leave an abandoned project to start a new one, does dat make economical sense to u
U said pdp started those project but PMB is busy paying those contrators debt as far back as 2007, so u mean pdp was goviing out contract to contractors without paying them

Oro ti o ba po, iro ni o kun inu e - plenty talk na lie full am.

Splashme:
The first civilian governor of Lagos State, Alhaji Lateef Jakande, on Tuesday, said that the cancellation of the Lagos metroline project in 1985 was a major mistake and disservice to many Nigerians.

Jakande spoke in Lagos during the launch of a book which chronicled his life in politics and journalism.

The book, entitled, ‘Jakande: Leadership in Action’ is written by Dr. Bola Olaosebikan, who told the audience at the event that the All Progressives Congress presidential candidate, Maj. Gen. Muhammadu Buhari (retd.), was not responsible for the cancellation of the project.

Jakande said, “Reflecting on the metroline project, I think it is a major disservice to many Nigerians. Imagine how many people would have benefitted. It would have made life easier and changed the face of transport in Lagos. Whoever cancelled it or gave the advice towards its cancellation didn’t do right.”

The former governor asked Nigerians not to vote for unserious leaders in the coming polls, saying the elections presented Nigerians with a good opportunity that should not be squandered.

Expressing the hope that Nigeria would soon overcome its developmental challenges, Jakande said hope would be actualised faster if credible people emerged as leaders in the next dispensation.

He said, “This book comes at a very auspicious time in Nigeria’s history as we need leaders who can act. We need leaders who would not compromise the standards of good governance. God has blessed this nation the most in Africa, although we have not reached where we should be; with the right leaders, Nigeria would overcome its challenges.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/cancelling-metroline-a-major-mistake-jakande/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2087214_buharimetro_jpeg0139273fe26a1325be266ba40c34a836

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by mmsen: 12:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jakohai:

1.Thanks for demystifying Ghana....

2.The grid is the biggest of our problems. It needs replacing...and the cost is darn high. And we STILL need to increase generation...
Hence the talk of bill increase.

I know...govt has not done well. But we cannot keep on pretending that govt can fund power without taking a loan, or that power can flow adequately when people and big govt agencies refuse to pay their bills.

You're right that they need funding and your first point about the idiots who bypass the payment systems is also true.

The obsession with running a unitary system in all things is destroying Nigeria from the inside out. Get rid of the national grid system and it becomes clearer which areas are lacking and by how much. As it is Rivers, Delta and Akwa Ibom states generate enough power for their needs but end up sending it to places such as Katsina and Sokoto that generate almost nothing.

The other issue is one of law enforcement and the protection of private property, a common issue in Nigeria. Nigeria is grossly under-policed, state police are a necessity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 12:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Oro ti o ba po, iro ni o kun inu e - plenty talk na lie full am.

And same PMB have made Lagos oil producing state, giving dem 13% oil derivation what pdp refuse to grant Lagos, despite FG under pdp were drilling oil in lagos

Same lagos FG under Pdp stop lagos monthly allocation for 2-3 years yet dey survived it

Oga talk another one

Pdp is a catastrophic failure
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by mmsen: 12:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

.........because the leaders such as bubu and his 40 thieves cabal are manipulating and padding the budget to steal the people's money.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366370_125927734333042835425381910869646342089244n1_jpeg1d4b88cded8ebcb69839caf542969a5a

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3366314_126542584333041968758808079643164551849331n2_jpeg2a66242ff194ad643009c703a17b3723

Did you make a thread with all of this?
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by AishaBuhari: 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Sarcasm is written all over your comments! You defend APC by making mockery of them(Buhari A.K.A Cabal).

Stop supporting nonsense!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
9jakohai:

Yes...and the rest of us who actually pay our bills don't deserve 24 hours light because you refuse to pay your bills?

OK...

And after you will be shouting govt...when you are part of the problem.

Pay yer bills please.
lol... I don't shout government nor blame them for anything. Check my previous posts. I'm pro govt no matter who is in power. But no I will not pay a dime to BEDC until they come and rectify my issue. My neighbors who use more appliances than me and don't use energy saving bulbs use 2k units for a month and still roll over what's left. I can't pay higher for what I know I don't consume
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by anonimi: 12:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:
And same PMB have made Lagos oil producing state, giving dem 13% oil derivation what pdp refuse to grant Lagos, despite FG under pdp were drilling oil in lagos
Same lagos FG under Pdp stop lagos monthly allocation for 2-3 years yet dey survived it
Oga talk another one
Pdp is a catastrophic failure

Why are you such a terrible liar?
You should enroll in Alhaji LIE Mohammed's school of falsehood before you post any further comment here.
Who was president in May 2016? Is it not your bubu and his All Poverty Congress, APC
Do you know something that Ambode does not know?

emamos:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode on Monday declared that Lagos has officially joined the League of Oil Producing States in Nigeria following the discovery of crude oil by Tunde Folawiyo Petroleum Company Limited in Badagry, Lagos.
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Akinwunmi Ambode (right), receiving a sample of the Crude Oil discovered in the State by the Group Managing Director, Tunde Folawiyo Petroleum Company Limited, Mr. Tunde Folawiyo during a courtesy visit to the Governor, at the Lagos House, Ikeja on Monday, May 16, 2016.

Governor Ambode who made the declaration when the management of the company led by the Group Managing Director, Mr. Tunde Folawiyo paid him a courtesy visit at the Lagos House, Ikeja, commended the firm for their doggedness to achieve the feat after 25 years of hard work, saying that by the provision of Section 162 Sub-Section 2 of the Nigeria Constitution, Lagos has become an oil producing State.
He declared, “I want to thank you very much for this and I say it with all conviction because I know that based on section 162 Sub-Section 2 of the Nigeria Constitution, Lagos becomes an oil producing state and by virtue of this, the 13 percent derivation that is due to oil producing states, Lagos will start to partake from it by your very good gesture.

So we officially declare Lagos State as an oil producing state, we also notify the Federal Government by this action that we would be sharing out of the 13 percent derivation. So all we need do is to apply and then we join.”
Governor Ambode also said that the feat has not only placed Lagos in the history books as the first state outside the Niger Delta to become an oil producing State, but has also opened up a new page for revenue generation in the State.

“It also means that by the additional revenue that is coming from this action, we would have more resources to provide infrastructure for Lagosians and this is what we want other investors and businessmen to emulate, so that beyond the issue of profit, you are actually creating impact on people without them necessarily knowing that it is actually coming from a venture like this that you have embarked on,” he said.
He said the resilience of the Tunde Folawiyo Petroleum Company, an indigenous firm has shown the possibilities and opportunities for investors and businessmen willing to commit their resources to boost local production.

“I want to commend what you have done, it’s a sign that you believe so much in Lagos State. I want to congratulate you, I want to showcase you as a very good example of a dogged entrepreneur, as someone who believes in Nigeria because that’s what you epitomize here.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/05/lagos-now-officially-oil-producing-state-ambode/

Only some of the LGA funds for Lagos state were seized by Ebola Owu, which was returned by Yar'Adua.
Did your Asiwaju Asiwere not beg the Agbaya of Ota to be their navigator?
Maybe Ogbeni Ojuyobo knows something that you don't know. You better ask him before you embarrass yourself again in public.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iaCiityJqE

Obasanjo endorses APC moves, as party leadership visit Abeokuta
22.Dec 2013

The push by the opposition, All Progressives Congress, APC to dislodge the ruling Peoples Democratic Party, PDP received a boost yesterday as former President Olusegun Obasanjo openly threw his weight behind the APC’s current initiatives.
The APC leadership, comprising some national leaders and governors visited him Obasanjo in Abeokuta, the Ogun State capital on Saturday to solicit the former president’s support for the party in the forthcoming elections.
The party leaders, which started converging on Obasanjo’s Hilltop Mansion around 5:22pm, included former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, the party’s Interim National Chairman, Bisi Akande; former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari; former speaker of the House of Representatives, Aminu Masari; former Borno State governor, Senator Ali Modu-Sheriff; Senator Osita Isunazor; Senator Bukola Saraki and Lai Mohammed.
Governor Murtala Nyako of Adamawa State came to the former president’s house in company with the former Chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commissioin, Mallam Nuhu Ribadu; the former minister of aviation, Femi Fani-Kayode and others in a convoy of three black jeeps.
Other APC governors at the meeting included Rochas Okorocha (Imo), Ibikunle Amosun (Ogun), Abdulfattah Ahmed (Kwara), Rotimi Amaechi (Rivers), Rabiu Kwankwaso (Kano) and Senator Abiola Ajimobi (Oyo).
The Chairman of the New PDP, Kawu Baraje led some of his members and the former Kaduna State Chairman, Yero Makama, to the meeting.
Presenting the party chieftains and the APC governors to Obasanjo during the opening of the meeting, Akande said the party was in support of the former president’s 18-page letter to President Goodluck Jonathan.
The APC National Leader, Tinubu who alluded to Obasanjo’s contribution to the building of the Nigerian nation, lamented that the country was divided more than ever.
Apparently referring to Obasanjo’s recent letter to Jonathan, he enjoined the former president not to shy away from speaking the truth.
Tinubu added that the APC had resolved to rescue Nigeria, appealing to Obasanjo to lead the mission.
“You’ve come out of tribulation and held the highest position in this country. We are here because of your courage. Nobody can say he has information more than you. You have surmounted a number of crises. Nigeria is divided more than before; to realise stable Nigeria, we want to encourage you to continue to speak the truth. We’re resolved and determined to rescue Nigeria. We want you as navigator,” he said.

Source: http://newmail-ng.com/new/obasanjo-endorses-apc-moves-as-party-leadership-visit-abeokuta/

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Na wah, but even if na small money dey go pay every month, it is better dan paying nothing at all
the pumping machine in my house is connected to the security house which has its own meter. I dey pay bill for that one.
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by anonimi: 12:59pm On Nov 28, 2017
mmsen:
Did you make a thread with all of this?

What do you mean, please?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 1:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
AishaBuhari:

Sarcasm is written all over your comments! You defend APC by making mockery of them(Buhari A.K.A Cabal).

Stop supporting nonsense!
I know pdp has use vulture egg on dis one
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by hexy40: 1:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Flexherbal:
End of 2017, we still can not boast of 12 hours of power supply.
12 hours?!! U greedy o. If I see steady 6 hours I go campaign for buhari
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Why are you such a terrible liar?
You should enroll in Alhaji LIE Mohammed's school of falsehood before you post any further comment here.
Who was president in May 2016? Is it not your bubu and his All Poverty Congress, APC
Do you know something that Ambode does not know?

Only some of the LGA funds for Lagos state were seized by Ebola Owu, which was returned by Yar'Adua.
Did your Asiwaju Asiwere not beg the Agbaya of Ota to be their navigator?
Maybe Ogbeni Ojuyobo knows something that you don't know. You better ask him before you embarrass yourself again in public.

So d fund were even seize for 4 years

And d oil discovered have been since 25 years

U see how useless ur pdp is
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by mmsen: 1:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

What do you mean, please?

Did you make a thread highlighting all the government waste?

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
the pumping machine in my house is connected to the security house which has its own meter. I dey pay bill for that one.
Lol, abeg i nor fit laugh, u nor get prepaid
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by AishaBuhari: 1:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

I know pdp has use vulture egg on dis one
I don't trade words with peeps who don't know how to relate with individuals without insults!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by precious1967(m): 1:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
oil subsidy, no way. good roads, no way. constant electricity, no way. whistle blower, no compensation. conscienceless government. shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by anonimi: 1:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
mmsen:
Did you make a thread highlighting all the government waste?

Yes. Go through the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

You can also check:

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

2 Likes

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by mmsen: 1:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
anonimi:

Yes. Go through the thread below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2121046/apc-matters-pictures

You can also check:

https://www.nairaland.com/2275271/buharis-apc.s-campaign-promises

Great thread. Hadn't seen it before.

I'm wondering why this isn't stickied to the front page, instead of all the 'Olosho marries oyinbo' nonsense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Lol, abeg i nor fit laugh, u nor get prepaid
buying units is same as paying bills last time I checked. Yes I have prepaid.... 2 of them. One for the house(now bypassed ) the other for pumpin water(connected to the security house)

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by mentro: 1:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
Billyonaire:
That is for those who are still ignorant enough to depend on the national grid.

I may likely disconnect from public power soon.

#Free Energy
Please teach me sir how to generate free energy??
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 1:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
buying units is same as paying bills last time I checked. Yes I have prepaid.... 2 of them. One for the house(now bypassed ) the other for pumpin water(connected to the security house)

Ok, if na 2k dey use am buy card every month, i know say BEDC go hear pepper for ur hand

Even if u still bypass just d buy small card put for d prepaid

Una area light reach 9 hours a day

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 1:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
SOLAR ENERGY ALL THE WAY. I WONT ALLOW U RIP ME OFF MY MONEY. foolish people.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by Nobody: 1:25pm On Nov 28, 2017
This APC government is a joke.

We are paying for we are not using.

1 Like

Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2017
spartacus11:

Ok, if na 2k dey use am buy card every month, i know say BEDC go hear pepper for ur hand

Even if u still bypass just d buy small card put for d prepaid

Una area light reach 9 hours a day
6hrs on(low voltage). 6rs off. Lol. 48 units still dey inside d meter
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by spartacus11(m): 1:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
INDUSTRIALFAN:
6hrs on(low voltage). 6rs off. Lol. 48 units still dey inside d meter

Wow dats above 12 hours a day, ur area should contribute to fix dat transformer ohhhhh

Na una dey get go ratio of light make una no let low voltage spoil d party

If possible some street can come together to get a new transformer to reduce d load

2 million plus will do it, lets say 10k per house
Re: Electricity: Nigerians Must Pay Higher Tariffs – FG by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
mentro:

Please teach me sir how to generate free energy??

There is free energy all around us, around you too. The air we breath is transported to us via an ocean of waves of ether, a plasmic fluid though physical and etheric are invisible to the us, because the spectrum of energy that our eyes can accommodate is within a specific bandwidth of which these ocean of energy all around us can not be visible for our view.

I totally understand that this was done so we can see each other instead of a sea of blockades of dusty fluid tempering with our vision, but we should not be ignorant of the fact that if we are to contain a specific amount of this energy as minute as possible into a hard chamber, we can amplify and polarise this free energy and fragment it into cations and anions, the positive and negative polarities, and amplify the intensity of same, then introduce very powerful magnets, then it can polarize this energy and make the negative ions move towards the positive electrodes and then the positive ions to the negative electrodes using powerful accelerators, then static energy of ether can gain velocity with increased vibrations and begin to generate electricity, FROM THIN AIR.

This technology is not being discovered. It has been in existence and people, Yes, I mean humans are using this free energy technology at the dark side of the Moon, at the cavities of Mars, and the infrastructures built all over the Solar System by the over 1 million human beings who are now living outside of Earth but on our Solar System and beyond.

It is this free energy technologies that they are using there.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dogara: APC, PDP In Fresh Battle For Control Of House / Igboho Didn't Surrender Himself - THE PUNCH Replies Igboho's Lawyer / Court Orders Police To Produce Properties Seized From Matawalle’s Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.