Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court (49953 Views)

Corpse Of Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Wife Maryam Sanda (Graphic / The Scene Where Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Was Killed By Wife Maryam Sanda At Home / Who Is Maryam Sanda? Profile Of Wife Who Stabbed Husband Bilyamin Muhammed Bello (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by iotama22: 1:23am On Nov 28, 2017
Like mother, like daughter. Mother is stabbing people's money while daughter is stabbing human beings. grin grin grin
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by olusholajohn(m): 1:38am On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
The rich muslims are liberal. Islamic laws are for the poor. grin
that's in black brain nations
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Desyner: 1:38am On Nov 28, 2017
When their luck have finished.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 1:53am On Nov 28, 2017
never believed i'd say it.
this one na village people cheesy cheesy
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by chronique(m): 2:01am On Nov 28, 2017
if the mother is a thief,and the daughter is a killer,then what will the father be?
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by kayjay007(m): 2:04am On Nov 28, 2017
That family is a no go area for a responsible man

4 Likes

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by enemyofprogress: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2017
Omo see bweasts,not too big,not too small,exactly the size of my mouth

3 Likes

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by enemyofprogress: 2:17am On Nov 28, 2017
chronique:
if the mother is a thief,and the daughter is a killer,then what will the father be?
a kidnapper
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by nikky5(m): 2:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Quite unfortunate
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by wumade: 2:47am On Nov 28, 2017
Issa wawu thing.
What a family
Train up a child in the way she should grow o
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Babe2sure(f): 3:45am On Nov 28, 2017
Chai! This must be super depressing for the family. When it rains, it pours!
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by trustibk1(m): 4:07am On Nov 28, 2017
Haaa
Professional criminals grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Pain(m): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2017
A lot of men are unaware of the true story behind human history. There was a time women ruled the world, but it all turned out so bad that men had to overthrow to prevent our total annihilation. The sad part is that some men gullible men are falling for the antics of feminists in this age. They are foolishly trying to reverse the gains of several millennia. Gullible Olodos led by their Phallus rather than Brain.. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by mywells: 4:42am On Nov 28, 2017
My mother used to communicate with eyes while I was growing up...
When visitors are in the house and I am jumping up and down, there is an eye sign which means ​"get out"​

When visitors are eating and you want to eat with them, there is this particular look which means ​"if you collect anything here I will skin you alive"​ but meanwhile she will be telling the visitors "don't mind him, he won't eat or he has eaten.."

When you pay a visit to any family member and you want to cry over what is not yours, there is this look which means ​"if I hear pim from you again, I will flog you die"​

But today's mother... I mean our young mummies today ehhh...
Their eyes are already weakened with mascara, eye lashes and heavy-duty facelifts and make-ups from Mary Kay to Jenifer Lopez to Angelina Jolie. In short, the eyes can't communicate again... when they are looking at a child, the child will be looking back at them because that child is seeing them as either a magician or masquerade or even doll baby, which they are used to.

Old Mummies Pls.help our young mummies to go back to the ancient land mark when eyes are used as signs of communication, correction and caution. ...����������

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 5:22am On Nov 28, 2017
Evablizin:
Good.

They should lock them up.

Snake will never cease to give birth to a long thing.
Let the courts decide their guilt or inocense. The evidence before the court will say more.

1 Like

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Edonojie007(m): 5:32am On Nov 28, 2017
What Did I Just Read?
A Witch Produced Her Kind!
Family Of Hyenas,in The Image Of Slay Queens.
Sadly,men Would Always Be Falling Into Their Den. Bad Linage!
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Edonojie007(m): 5:41am On Nov 28, 2017
Pain:
A lot of men are unaware of the true story behind human history. There was a time women ruled the world, but it all turned out so bad that men had to overthrow to prevent our total annihilation. The sad part is that some men gullible men are falling for the antics of feminists in this age. They are foolishly trying to reverse the gains of several millennia. Gullible Olodos led by their Phallus rather than Brain.. undecided
All These Kind Of Psyco People Nain Dey Stab Their Lover To Death.
Receive Sense!.....In Jesus Name!
Amen.
Oya Go And Sin No More. If You Like Call Back The Spirit By Replying Rubbish. Na You Sabi

1 Like

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by juman(m): 5:59am On Nov 28, 2017
Beautiful mama.

But fraudulent.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by wordcat(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2017
Both will come out still smiling.

Na naija oh oh,,,,

Sombori please remind me that caller tune
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by francizy(m): 6:03am On Nov 28, 2017
RAFIC:
Can we stop calling this lady "killer woman" until she is convicted by a competent court of law?

This age of social media justice would be the worst in the history of mankind.

My friend shattap there!!! That woman called Maryam is a bloodless killer!!! angry undecided

In fact, she's a psychotic sociopath!!!

Come and beat me! undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by ariklawani(f): 6:11am On Nov 28, 2017
Be contented with what u have...Na the first wife head catch dem...Am such the Guy left her because of money and opportunities.. where is he now.money is not everything.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by hayzed55: 6:21am On Nov 28, 2017
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by baddosky1: 6:26am On Nov 28, 2017
TimeMod3:
Akantbilivit... lala still dey carry FP button at 12:45

BTW, this mama na milf

#NoBitchAttitude

I swear! asin MILF 100%

I prefer her to her daughter anyday
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by BenzEne1(m): 6:39am On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:

There is nothing like a liberal islam. You are either a muslim or you are pretending to be one. In the latter case OYO is your own in the sight of God. There are rich muslims who put on hijab, wear the sunna trousers (jumps), who dont take alcohol or jump from bed to bed spreading their legs.

All these ones na muslim for mouth or name. I'm not even sure they observe prayers at all.

5 Likes

Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 28, 2017
Yes,after Evans,MMM,IPOB etc. grin

We got a little bored ,and ran out of things to say.
Now,the boredom is over.

Finally we have something to talk about.
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by lloydmuna2(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Waiting this young man they do with two wives,Biko one no reach am
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by farihafaheemah(m): 6:54am On Nov 28, 2017
Benita27:
I disagree with you, the islamic law Is for all and sundry. The northern elites just choose to be selective in islamic law. Look at minister of communication's wife, she obeyed islamic dressing completely. But northern elites are hypocrite
Re: Maimuna Aliyu, Maryam Sanda’s Mother To Be Arraigned By ICPC In Same Court by talk2percy(m): 7:01am On Nov 28, 2017
All I see here is a very beautiful and gorgeous MILF not a thief! This lady too fine abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of The Woman Who Set Husband On Fire & The Man On Hospital Bed / Herdsmen Attack Nimbo, Uzo-Uwani In Enugu. Many Feared Dead, Others Injured / A Man Went To Visit A Married Woman In Her House & Was Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.