Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,636 members, 7,820,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (63949 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by czarina(f): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked
Exquisite beauty. With or without makeup.

Live in Jos and environs? We have something for you. Check my signature cool
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by martineverest(m): 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
As far she's not bleaching.... I don't have problem

She's beautiful in both sides
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Rebuke: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Uhmm, had it not been for d "dent" on her face, she wld jxt be fine even without d makeup.

Ladies abeg make una take dis thin easy o.

I am not sayin yhu shldnt apply make up but dis kind change no be here o.

Habba, why wld yhu look extremely dis different from d real yhu?
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by NMotorwerks: 3:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Men in trouble.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by chigoizie7(m): 3:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is a thick fraud
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by lloyds(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2017
Quite like buying a phone and seeing FuFu inside it.
This is fraud please. By time the husband/fiance discovers this deception, he may quit.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Fatherly: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
EFCC suppose start to they prosecutes all this make up artists plus there clients for advanced face fraud ma abasi
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by aldexrio(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
pls someone should shit let me faint. it is finished
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Truckpusher(m): 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:
Fraud
Not at all.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by swaggss: 3:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blood of Zachariah..
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
I find the makeup (and other make up) extremely disgusting.....

Not withstanding the enormous facial discoloration, which can very well be dealt with, I just love her without the makeup.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by lloyds(m): 4:00pm On Nov 28, 2017
gozzlin:
The lady is naturally beautiful. It's just that she has a lot of skin blemishes, acne, nits, discolorations, blackheads, etc. Other than that, she's truly lovely. The make up just changed her skin tone and hid those blemishes.

So what are you fighting for?
Is she supposed to embark on this gross deception to attract male suitor.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by sarcasticlala(m): 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
she is a criminal
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by emmie14: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aniedi30:
cant u say the truth for one's.... " that woman beautiful?
The lady is naturally beautiful. It's just that she has a lot of skin blemishes, acne, nits, discolorations, blackheads, etc. Other than that, she's truly lovely. The make up just changed her skin tone and hid those blemishes" yet beautiful? With all this negativity?

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Chukazu: 4:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aniedi30:
cant u say the truth for one's.... I ask u again is that woman beautiful?

I absolutely agree with him...she has got an amazing "Eboni dark complexion" , just needs to clear the dark spots

Better without the makeup
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by abike12(f): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
beautiful girl. wish I knew her personally to share some things that helped me deal with awful hyperpigmentation

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Realhommie(m): 4:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
lloyds:

So what are you fighting for?
Is she supposed to embark on this gross deception to attract male suitor.
And how do you know that was her aim
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Safiaa(f): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
That foundation is not her colour. This is problem with nigerian makeup artists, someborri must be ashy by fire by force lol.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Safiaa(f): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
abike12:
beautiful girl. wish I knew her personally to share some things that helped me deal with awful hyperpigmentation
Yeah she just needs a dermatologist. She's beautiful naturally honestly.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by adeola207(m): 4:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
I can't believe this
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by loluadebayo: 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
you go Don collect her number for the owanbe and be all hoping. when next you see you go be like "Did you have an accident after we met at the party?
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by biyitolu(m): 4:11pm On Nov 28, 2017
What!!! My Lord. This is the height of deception. And guys go dey queue, dem no go no say all na film trick. Chai!
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Engrr(m): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
shocked shocked shocked shocked cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by airminem(f): 4:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yes. We are society driven. Keep it up ladies.

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Engrr(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
iluvdonjazzy:

False presence is punishable by Law!

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by michony505(m): 4:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
gozzlin:
The lady is naturally beautiful. It's just that she has a lot of skin blemishes, acne, nits, discolorations, blackheads, etc. Other than that, she's truly lovely. The make up just changed her skin tone and hid those blemishes.
By their text u shall know them. THE MAKE UP DID NOT CHANGE HER TONE, IT CHANGED EVERYTHING ABOUT HER FACE. Pls let's be honest atleast for once.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by michony505(m): 4:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Yeah she just needs a dermatologist. She's beautiful naturally honestly.
STOP LYING SAY THE TRUTH
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by michony505(m): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
BIG FRAUD
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Safiaa(f): 4:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
michony505:
STOP LYING SAY THE TRUTH
Shes beautiful. Stop with the caps.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by 8stargeneral: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Dey will start charging women for make-up fraud
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aniedi30:
cant u say the truth for one's.... I ask u again is that woman beautiful?

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
Blood Of Issabella

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / African Little Beauties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.