Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You (63955 Views)

Makeup Photos Of Lady With Tribal Mark (Before & After) / Before & After Makeup Photos Of Lady With Black Spots, Pimples On Her Face / Makeup Artiste Shocks Many People Online After She Removed Her Makeup (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by wtfcoded: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
Just negodu fraud angry
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Naziridamos: 4:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
I won marry am embarassed
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by BabaIjebuXL(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
She is actually beautiful even before the make up.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by michony505(m): 4:20pm On Nov 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Shes beautiful. Stop with the caps.
The make up did not change her tone alone it changed everything about her face that's why I said it's a big fraud.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by habsydiamond(m): 4:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
this one Na undercover CID...make up won Ur sef o.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by uche393: 4:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
I can see Photoshop at work. Op u can lie.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 4:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
It is not even the same person. Look at the lips and nose.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by marooh: 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
Whistle blowers! Abeg come and see ur new organisation called face blower
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by correctguy101(m): 4:29pm On Nov 28, 2017
She has great lips....
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by kingsmaila(m): 4:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
This is emotional and beauty corruption.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by magzey: 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
Thats why is better to ask your GF her secondary school days picture just to avoid marrying a demon. grin grin grin

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Bayozomomamae: 4:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Holy God
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Kobicove(m): 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
Mama mia!!! shocked
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by jericco1(m): 4:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
ScotFree:
Fraud
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by olagoke157(m): 4:46pm On Nov 28, 2017
ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......wats dis nw... undecided undecided
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by sisisioge: 4:49pm On Nov 28, 2017
Hmmm....she has rough face. That's all.

The angles and edges are all hers. She's a beautiful woman all by herself biko.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Princefrankie1(m): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
This will clear all that up in a few weeks.

If you need this and can't find it around you, you can send me a mail with your location. If you are close by,
I can help.

It really works magic. If you check my posts, you will realize I have had persistent acne problems and have sought for help here on Nairaland until I stumbled on this PIMPLE & ACNE ERASER CREAM.

I am not paid to advertise this product, a good product doesn't need paid adverts, the users will do the adverts free of charge.

Use this and give your testimony.

©Everyone deserves a clear skin. You can only imagine how much of a boost it will have on your confidence°°

And CONFIDENCE IS EVERYTHING!!

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Thatnawtichick(f): 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
She is naturally beautiful
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Coldfeets: 5:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
The pains of the ugly black woman cry cry
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Edipee(m): 5:06pm On Nov 28, 2017
Why not spend the make up money to get treatment for her face?
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Bigmas2525(m): 5:09pm On Nov 28, 2017
I like d natural her to all dis makeups. Team natural.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by dopemama(f): 5:17pm On Nov 28, 2017
grin
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by kris(m): 5:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

It's fake. They're not the same person. The lips clearly shows that. Pay close attention to the lips. The shapes are different.

And the eyes were edited to look the same, if you zoom in you will see the eyes are not natural.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by kris(m): 5:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
SlayQueenSlayer:
It is not even the same person. Look at the lips and nose.

That's exactly what I was saying. People need to learn to look at the details and not just fall for anything.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by zubito(m): 5:24pm On Nov 28, 2017
Aniedi30:
cant u say the truth for one's.... I ask u again is that woman beautiful?

she is bro. the lips , eyes are perfect. just that the blemishes wont let you see it.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Garshyzee(m): 5:28pm On Nov 28, 2017
bt why? angry
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by judgedredd22(m): 5:30pm On Nov 28, 2017
gozzlin:
The lady is naturally beautiful. It's just that she has a lot of skin blemishes, acne, nits, discolorations, blackheads, etc. Other than that, she's truly lovely. The make up just changed her skin tone and hid those blemishes.

Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by asawanathegreat(m): 5:31pm On Nov 28, 2017
EFCC need to investigate make up artist.
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by jupitre(m): 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
There is no way I won't take my gf to swimming pool...I must see her real face..Or I go visit her early in the morning to see how she really look like .......
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by Cyrilpac(m): 5:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
different person
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by guji12(m): 5:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
gozzlin:
The lady is naturally beautiful. It's just that she has a lot of skin blemishes, acne, nits, discolorations, blackheads, etc. Other than that, she's truly lovely. The make up just changed her skin tone and hid those blemishes.
I agree wit u... Her eyes tho
Re: This Lady's Before And After Makeup Photos Will Shock You by esthy86(f): 5:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
i will be a goddess,when i apply such make up,beautiful her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hausa Designer Adds Cufflinks To Trouser Of Native Wear(photos) - / William Masvinu Wins Mr Ugliest Man In Zimbabwe 2017 (Photos) / African Little Beauties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.