Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,765 members, 7,820,672 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Mad Woman Gave Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy Along Ibom Plaza In Uyo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mad Woman Gave Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy Along Ibom Plaza In Uyo (825 Views)

See What This Newly Wedded Woman Gave Me(pictures) / 35-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 63-Year-Old Mad Woman In Lagos / Nigerian Man Confused After Married Woman Gave Him MouthAction But Refused Sex(chat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mad Woman Gave Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy Along Ibom Plaza In Uyo by doneyor(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2017
A mad woman along Ibom Plaza in Uyo, the state capital of Akwa Ibom, gave birth to a bouncing baby boy yesterday.

The incident attracted lots of attentions as women gathered to assist her during delivery.

A Facebook user recognised as Ndifreke, who witness the incident, posted the pictures and wrote;

"Wooow,,, This God is so wonderful.

"I was passing through lbom plaza this afternoon and I saw people gathering, I thought they were discussing politics, and I walked close to the scene, behold it was not political gathering. I asked a young man beside me what is going on and he said that someone gave birth to a child. I walked closer and closer just to see thing with my two eyes, I saw this Bouncing Baby boy and the mother. I starred at the mother of the baby, do you know what surprise me? I discovered that the mother of the baby is one mad woman I always see at the plaza. Wow,,, she gave birth without stress, no pregnancy medical check up. There are some women that go for check up in the best hospitals but yet still it's very difficult for them to deliver safely. But God have mercy on this rejected soul. I thank all the women that assisted her for the successful delivery, and I pray that God will help that fatherless child take him to a place nobody have ever imagine in Jesus name Amen.
"Please your prayers and supports is needed."

Isn't our God great?

But the man who did this to this woman tried oooo.

http://www.ukrido.com/2017/11/mad-woman-gave-birth-to-bouncing-baby-boy-along-ibom-plaza-in-uyo/

Re: Mad Woman Gave Birth To Bouncing Baby Boy Along Ibom Plaza In Uyo by Oluwaseyi00(m): 8:40am On Nov 28, 2017
Wow shocked

(1) (Reply)

Hyping With A Bottle Of Heineken(photo) / Photos: Seyi Shay Breaks The Internet As She Goes Completely Topless In New Phot / Don't Let Any Lady Deceive You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.