Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) - Celebrities (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) (167742 Views)

Banky W And His Wife, Adesua Etomi In Paris / Maheeda Introduces Leemisola As Her Goddaughter, With Her Nude Painting Video / Banky W Watching Adesua Etomi In The BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 1:14pm On Dec 02, 2017
P0intBlank:

Going to Jail has never been more attractive. Please do with no option of bail.

That way I get eat those exotic Akwa Ibom Delicacies

I'll sure starve you grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by P0intBlank(m): 1:26pm On Dec 02, 2017
Spaxon:

I'll sure starve you grin

Lol. Wicked Sombori

I been dey think say na church mind you get

As long as you don't starve me of you, I'd be fine grin
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
P0intBlank:

Lol. Wicked Sombori

I been dey think say na church mind you get

As long as you don't starve me of you, I'd be fine grin

Don't spoil me jare
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by P0intBlank(m): 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:

Don't spoil me jare

I don't understand what you're saying o

How have you been?

How was the election
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:13pm On Dec 04, 2017
P0intBlank:

I don't understand what you're saying o

How have you been?

How was the election

ZA election
La PDP la rig
La APC la loose
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by P0intBlank(m): 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:

ZA election
La PDP la rig
La APC la loose

quite sad but I find it amazing that you went all the way for an election

or did u use one stone to kill two birds
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
P0intBlank:

quite sad but I find it amazing that you went all the way for an election

or did u use one stone to kill two birds
my mum persuaded me to accompany her...
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by P0intBlank(m): 11:29pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
my mum persuaded me to accompany her...

Ok. Is your mum into politics?
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:31pm On Dec 04, 2017
P0intBlank:

Ok. Is your mum into politics?
yeah
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by P0intBlank(m): 11:35pm On Dec 04, 2017
Spaxon:
yeah

Ok, makes sense
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by Spaxon(f): 11:36pm On Dec 04, 2017
P0intBlank:

Ok, makes sense
aiite
Re: Banky W Exposes Adesua Etomi In Her Nude State Mistakenly (Photo) by faithfulfaith16(f): 8:30pm On Jul 05, 2018
has anyone heard shante celebrity group?? someone please tell me about it

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Mike Ezuruonye's Traditional Wedding Photos / Meet Chioma Avril Rowland, Davido’s Girlfriend. He Wants A Baby Boy From Her / Toni Braxton And Beyonce---who Is The Sexiest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.